The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which Christmas Character Are You? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which Christmas Character Are You? "

Which Christmas Character Are You?

your Christmas counterpart is Frosty

Hey, Frosty! The chill in the air seems to melt away with your upbeat and energetic attitude. That's probably why, like your Christmas counterpart, you're the kind of jolly, happy soul everyone wants around during the holidays.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which Christmas Character Are Y... Deonna 12-05-03 1
   RE: Which Christmas Character Are Y... Schnookie Palookie 12-05-03 20
 Rudolph Breezy 12-05-03 2
   RE: Rudolph Esbea 12-05-03 6
       RE: Rudolph Breezy 12-05-03 7
           RE: Rudolph FarmBoy 12-05-03 10
   RE: Rudolph wildchickenhunter 12-05-03 8
       I'm not drunk Breezy 12-05-03 12
   RE: Rudolph IceCat 12-05-03 21
       RE: Rudolph woeisme1 12-05-03 32
           RE: Rudolph I_Got_Nutn 12-06-03 38
   RE: Rudolph tig_ger 12-05-03 22
   Another Rudolf aethelstan 12-06-03 39
       RE: Another Rudolf echogirl 12-07-03 52
 RE: Which Christmas Character Are Y... Esbea 12-05-03 3
   Santa! LeftPinky 12-05-03 30
 I'm Will Farrell! Meemo 12-05-03 4
   Me too PhoenixMons 12-05-03 33
       Me three... another Elf Tiger Lily 12-06-03 34
           Me Four... ashleybfogg 12-06-03 45
 Scrooge! frisky 12-05-03 5
   RE: Scrooge! ginger 12-05-03 13
       RE: Scrooge! Thaibeach 12-05-03 15
   Me too. PepeLePew13 12-06-03 35
 Mrs. Claus L82LIFE 12-05-03 9
   RE: Mrs. Claus Esbea 12-05-03 23
       RE: Mrs. Claus L82LIFE 12-05-03 31
   RE: Mrs. Claus DoodleBug 12-05-03 24
       RE: Mrs. Claus sittem 12-07-03 49
   Grrrr... Jims02 12-05-03 26
       But just think... DoodleBug 12-05-03 28
           RE: But just think... Jims02 12-05-03 29
   RE: Mrs. Claus lroy 12-07-03 50
 Santa true 12-05-03 11
 Frosty KObrien_fan 12-05-03 14
   RE: Frosty ginger 12-05-03 18
       RE: Frosty KObrien_fan 12-05-03 27
 The Grinch of course Schnookie Palookie 12-05-03 16
 Santa, Baby! Bebo 12-05-03 17
   RE: Santa, Baby! ginger 12-05-03 19
   Another Santa PapaBear 12-05-03 25
       RE: Another Santa Swami 12-06-03 44
 Frosty volsfan 12-06-03 36
 RE: Which Christmas Character Are Y... pythonfan 12-06-03 37
 Ho ho ho! moonbaby 12-06-03 40
 Elf ashleybfogg 12-06-03 41
   RE: Elf Deonna 12-06-03 42
       RE: Elf ashleybfogg 12-06-03 43
       RE: Elf ashleybfogg 12-06-03 46
   RE: Elf MandyM 12-06-03 47
 RE: Which Christmas Character Are Y... Ra_8secs 12-06-03 48
 Frosty SaphireLady 12-07-03 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-05-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "
I did not take the test, but I am this one:

Deonna

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "

*giggle* Of course you're Grinch's cute little reindeer

*Grinchy Ho Ho Ho Nah Nah Da Boo Boo*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rudolph"
OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang, but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with people through thick and thin.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rudolph"
you picked the bauble answer didnt you?

''What really scares me most, more than nukes or cancer, is a person without a sense of humor.''

12-05-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rudolph"
Twice.

*smoosh*

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rudolph"
ROFLMA*bauble*O

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rudolph"
That red nose makes you look a little drunk and makes me think I am going to score!

12-05-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
12. "I'm not drunk"
yet! I can still find my arse with both hands.

*giggle*

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rudolph"

Rudolph

OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang, but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with people through thick and thin.

You're a true original who's not likely to jump on the bandwagon "just because." And you're strong enough to know that you don't have to go along with the herd, especially if the herd isn't going where you want to. It's this independent streak coupled with your kind heart that makes you such a standout. You're true to yourself and that will keep drawing people to you. So keep showcasing your unique skills and lighting the way! We could all use a little illumination like yours!

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Rudolph"

Me too!!

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Rudolph"
Me three!

So that's why my nose is so big and red.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-05-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rudolph"
Me too, Breezy.

Nobody ever lets me play reindeer games.

A Kittyloaf Original

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Another Rudolf"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-03 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I think we've got enough to pull the sleigh now.

Another quality creation by JSlice

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Another Rudolf"
Me too! Maybe it's the red nose?

12-05-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

your Christmas counterpart is Santa

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day.

So maybe you don't live in the North Pole, employ a team of elves, or shimmy down people's chimneys in the middle of the night (unless there's something we don't know.) Fact is, you seem to embrace the spirit and goodwill of the season not just during the holidays but also throughout the year. So keep at it, Santa! Your giving nature is idolized around the world.

Thats me...like a bowl of jelly

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Santa!"
Me too!

LeftPinky, your Christmas counterpart is Santa !!!

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day. Read more about your Christmas counterpart...

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I'm Will Farrell!"
Elf
Like one of Santa's right-hand helpers, you're dedicated and devoted. From their pointy shoes to their pointy ears, the elves, and people like you, are The Man in Red's secret to success. Do you really think one person can make all those toys, harness the reindeer, wrap all those gifts, and get around the world in one night?

Like any elf, you're an industrious type who's probably ready and willing to lend a helping hand wherever you can. But that doesn't mean you're not up for a little mischief from time to time. Maybe you've got some antics involving mistletoe up your sleeve (you'd better believe it!) or a gag gift waiting for someone under the tree. And who can blame you? Everyone needs to be reminded of the lighter side of things. However you slice it, your sense of humor and good-natured fun will bring a whole host of smiles to any holiday gathering.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Me too"
Thought I'd be Rudolph, but I like being an Elf...plus I get to be in the company of the baby head

The 80s are back, like totally!
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-06-03, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Me three... another Elf"
Thanks, Boner- that was fun.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." -G.K. Chesterton

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Me Four... "

party at ashlets - yay!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Scrooge!"
It's not all bad though....

We're talking about good things like intelligence and independence. You might have a twist of stubbornness in there as well, but that would only add a splash of color to your character. And what holiday party or gathering wouldn't benefit from a little spice, a sharp wit, or unbelievable stories of trips with the ghosts from your past, present, or future? So bundle up, Scrooge, and get ready to make the holiday rounds. Despite what you might think, people are dying to share the wealth with you, too!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scrooge!"
Scrooge Redux here.

I think it was the "better to receive" response.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scrooge!"
And me too.

...bah humbug!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Me too."
Well... what a surprise! I wouldn't have guessed myself to be a Scrooge at all.

Scrooge

Bah humbug! Oh please, you can't fool us. Scrooge might have seemed, well, scroogey in the beginning, but this sensible fellow quickly realized the error of his ways and shared the wealth of his wisdom with everyone. OK, so your life may not read like A Christmas Carol, but we'd guess that there might be a few things you have in common with ol' Ebenezer.

We're talking about good things like intelligence and independence. You might have a twist of stubbornness in there as well, but that would only add a splash of color to your character. And what holiday party or gathering wouldn't benefit from a little spice, a sharp wit, or unbelievable stories of trips with the ghosts from your past, present, or future? So bundle up, Scrooge, and get ready to make the holiday rounds. Despite what you might think, people are dying to share the wealth with you, too!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mrs. Claus"
Mrs. Claus

That's right — your unwavering support, hospitality, and comforting touch have landed you the role of Mrs. Claus. You know how to take good cheer and deliver it wherever you go — spreading warmth even on the coldest of wintry days.

Secretly, we know you hold Santa's operation together. Wouldn't surprise us at all if you were the brains behind the whole organization with your powers of planning. And you know how to keep the peace, too, whether easing egos of bickering elves, or keeping flying reindeer well fed and ready for flight. You do what needs to get done — even if you don't always get recognized for it. So keep at it, Mrs. Claus! With your hospitality and good-natured ways, this is your season to shine.

What are they trying to say, that I'm fat?

L82life

--Would actually love to be Mrs. Claus, except for that whole North Pole coldness!

12-05-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Mrs. Claus"
does this mean that we're married?

''What really scares me most, more than nukes or cancer, is a person without a sense of humor.''

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Mrs. Claus"
*Swoon!*

L82life

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mrs. Claus"
Me too. Organizing and comforting. Excellent cookie baker. That's me!

Lemme know what you want. I got connections with the big guy.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Mrs. Claus"
Looks like I've been outed - another Mrs. Claus here.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Grrrr..."
I got Mrs Claus too...

I guess I'm looking for a Sugar Momma Santa out there...

A holiday gift from JSlice

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "But just think..."
You can be married to True or Esbea...

And you look great in red.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: But just think..."
I suppose that's true...

Happy Pun intended

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Mrs. Claus"
I'm a Mrs. too *blush* looks like Santa believes in more than one spouse.

~lroy

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Santa"
Ho, ho, ho...

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Frosty"
I am similar to Frosty or so it says, I wonder if it could tell my deep rooted propensity to drink large quantities of Frosty beer this time of year, just by the way I hit the keys on my keyboard?

Oh well, it must mean something!

12-05-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Frosty"
Do you suffer from any kind of melting problem?

I'll stop the world and melt with you...but I always thought the cartoon special sucked.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Frosty"
I suppose it could be worse, at least I get to go thumpety thump thump, lol!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "The Grinch of course"

I don't need a test to tell me that. I've got enough people here at OT to tell me

*Grinchy Ho Ho Ho Nah Nah Da Boo Boo*

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Santa, Baby!"
Hey, I'm like true and Esbea - I knew I was one of the cool kids!

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

12-05-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Santa, Baby!"
So long as none of you starts claiming to be Jesus.

There's enough people in this world who claim to speak for the guy.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Another Santa"
Make room for another at the Cool Kids table!

*waves to Bebo*

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Another Santa"
I'm a Santa too. See? I already have my sleigh ready!

*waves* to Bebo, true, Esbea, Moonie, Papabear & all the other Santa's out there!

Swami

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Frosty"
My counterpart is Frosty! I hope it don't get warm anytime soon!

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "
Frosty. Funny, I detest snow.

If you can't be a good example, then you can serve as a horrible warning.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Ho ho ho!"
Now if you'll excuse me I have some toys to make.

12-06-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Elf"
Elf

Like one of Santa's right-hand helpers, you're dedicated and devoted. From their pointy shoes to their pointy ears, the elves, and people like you, are The Man in Red's secret to success. Do you really think one person can make all those toys, harness the reindeer, wrap all those gifts, and get around the world in one night?

Like any elf, you're an industrious type who's probably ready and willing to lend a helping hand wherever you can. But that doesn't mean you're not up for a little mischief from time to time. Maybe you've got some antics involving mistletoe up your sleeve or a gag gift waiting for someone under the tree. And who can blame you? Everyone needs to be reminded of the lighter side of things. However you slice it, your sense of humor and good-natured fun will bring a whole host of smiles to any holiday gathering.

who knew?

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Elf"
You are difinately an Elf.

Deonna

12-06-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Elf"

who, me?

12-06-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Elf"
Well, if you won't test, than I must hereby dub thee an Elf too!

so many Santa's around here, we're gonna need more elves.

forgot to mention, Elves drink Guinness!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Elf"
Elf here too! Fun test ! Thanks!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-06-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "
Scrooge

Bah humbug! Oh please, you can't fool us. Scrooge might have seemed, well, scroogey in the beginning, but this sensible fellow quickly realized the error of his ways and shared the wealth of his wisdom with everyone. OK, so your life may not read like A Christmas Carol, but we'd guess that there might be a few things you have in common with ol' Ebenezer.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-03, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Frosty"
Nailbone, i knew we were more alike then either one of us would want to admit to,

A PheonixMon Original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •