The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AR PTTE wk 4 results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AR PTTE wk 4 results"

Walking Away

Well, on a lighter note, we are all here and we can all stay! You have to admit that last night was a pretty exciting show and the editing was done pretty well to keep you guessing or wandering how far apart the teams actually were.

As everyone knows, Heather and Eve were eliminated last night.
Congrats go to ejm92 & zahadumguy for having Heather and Eve as fourth to go last night getting a score of 0 for the night.

katem is back on top of the leader board with a score of 5. On his heels are Survivor Maniac in second place with a score of 6. While managerr falls two places to a now tie for third with Georgiabelle with scores of 7.

In last place this week is GreatDarkSpot with a score of 25.

Our falling star is Strider who fell 13 spots this week.

Enjoy Portugal and remember that walk in that AR dictionary means travel by foot!!

And now the scores:

1. katem 5
  2. Survivor Maniac 6
  3. managerr 7
    GeorgiaBelle 7
  4. railfan 8
  5. mikey 11
  6. diehardTARfan 12
  7. New York 13
    Survivorchick 13
  8. magic_star 14
  9. Bucky Katt 15
    WHaTTHeMole 15
  10. Bebo 16
    AddieRacer 16
    ejm92 16
    Rosewood 16
  11. Keae 17
    TeamJoisey 17
    Gtmike 17
    Neobie 17
  12. Strider 18
    sleeeve 18
    ShowMeTheWinner 18
    buckeyegirl 18
  13. drich61 19
    FesterFan1 19
  14. pence 20
    zahadumguy 20
  15. AUJoey 21
    Hernando_Co_Legal_Dept 21
  16. Esbea 23
  17. MsShel330 24
  18. GreatDarkSpot 25

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AR PTTE wk 4 results Strider 10-24-02 1
   RE: AR PTTE wk 4 results katem 10-24-02 2
 Changing Picks Neobie 10-30-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AR PTTE wk 4 results"
Eliminated from the anti-eliminee contest and falling 13 spots here. What a difference a week makes.

Anyone want to form an alliance to take down Katem? We could talk constantly about how we're going to beat him, then whine, moan, and complain about him, then generally obsess over his existence, then... oh crap, had an "Aaron" moment there. Sorry.

Strider

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AR PTTE wk 4 results"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-02 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

>Anyone want to form an alliance
>to take down Katem? We
>could talk constantly about how
>we're going to beat him,
>then whine, moan, and complain
>about him, then generally obsess
>over his existence, then... oh
>crap, had an "Aaron" moment
>there. Sorry.

Poor, sad, deluded Strider. Didn't your momma ever hug you? LOL, I know that all you do all day, is think of ways to make my life miserable. But, just remember my friend, you're NOT Ms. Bebo so your little plots against me will NEVER work.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Changing Picks"
Going today...

Teri/Ian
Andre/Damon
Michael/Kathy
John/Jill
Ken/Gerald
Derek/Drew
Flo/Zach
Aaron/Arianne

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •