The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ultimate TAR Teams"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ultimate TAR Teams"
After seeing a reply on a thread in the basher forum, I came up with the idea to start a thread here for it (well, more stole than came up with, but let's not quibble ). If you could pick any two players from any of the series of the Amazing Race to make the ultimate team, who would they be? Nominate one all female team, one all male team, and one female-male team! (Or as many as you like ) Try not to put a player on more than one team, but if you wanna you can (it's no problem, this is fanatics, we're pretty laid back people )

If enough people reply, then I'll try and tally the results later

My nominations

All Female Team: Paige (TAR 2) and Margarita (TAR 1). Two kickass chicks who could show the men a thing or two. With a good mix of brains and athletic ability, they could plow through the race like you wouldn't believe.

All Male Team: Derek (TAR 3) and Rob (TAR 1). Going for all out firepower on this one. Nobody would be able to match these guys in physical challenges and they would likely be able to outlast most of the other teams too.

Male/Female Team: Blake (TAR 2) and Heather (TAR 3). My secret weapon. Again, going for balance, Blake brings this team the ability to get things done fast and Heather brings a sense of teamwork. Together, I think these two would be pretty unstoppable.

Who are your ultimate teams?

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams magic_star 10-24-02 1
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams Bucky Katt 10-24-02 2
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams Esbea 10-25-02 3
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams sjunkim 10-26-02 4
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams trigirl 10-26-02 5
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams BaquaR13 10-26-02 6
 RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams managerr 10-29-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-24-02, 07:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
Female: Paige/Arianne- Would be quite interesting. I think they would do well.

Male: Kevin/Gerald- Got to have a team that is funny.

Female/Male: Paige/Kevin- I'm not sure if Paige would make it without Blake but this team would be great.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
All Female Team: Emily (TAR1) & Paige (TAR2) - Team Eye Candy

All Male Team: Rob/Brennan (TAR1) & Chris/Alex (TAR2) - All these guys are the same so mixing and matching would still get good results

Male/Female Team: Ian (TAR3) & Mary (TAR2) - It would be fun to watch Mary kick Ian's ass the first time he bossed her around.

"So anyway, that Burmese down the hall is avoiding me. I think she's hot for Bucky." BA

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-02, 08:44 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
LMAO at Mary kickin Ians ass....that WOULD be funny

Ill stick with my Female Dream Team of Mary and Jill
Male Team: Wil and Ian...they would eventually kill one another
Mixed: The Unmarried Zoolander and Paige
Another Team: Ozzie and Andy....can you JUST imagine!?!??!

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-02, 04:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
GUIDO!

without a doubt.... I mean I hated them the first season but looking back they really played the game well, and if it wasn't for their stupid idea in thailand these guys would have won the race hands down. They know what they are doing...and they always finished top 3 (until the end...)

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
Female Team - I'm with Esbea on the Mary (TAR2) and Jill (TAR3)pairing. I just love girls who can kick a$$!

Male Team - Norm (TAR2)and Brennan (TAR1). Two guys we really didn't get to know that well, but I wish we had. Norm because he left far, far too early and Brennan because Rob never shut up!

Mixed Team - Tara (TAR2) and Ian (TAR3) because someone need to tell him he's a moron.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-26-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
My nominations

Female: Paige/Margarita- i agree i loved them both and they would balance eachother out nicely

Male: Blake/Wil- Blake could keep him in line and they are both SO competitive.

Male/Female: Flo/John Vito- I think he is calm and she is intense but they both are very into the game and don't want to lose. They may win by sheer determination.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-29-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Ultimate TAR Teams"
Isn't Drew the athletic one in the Derek/Drew pairing? Not that it matters much, but Drew is the one doing the more "physical" challenges on that team.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •