The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Throwing Lisa in jail was a great start. However, calling her on the crying with no tears was fantastic.

I am really glad that Rhoda made a point of telling her how from the begining she has seen this crying with no tears. She called her out on the fakeness.

Rhonda has been really screwing up this season so I am glad to see her finally be on the ball.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! Kattrikk 01-19-06 1
   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! eire_heart74 01-19-06 4
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! suzzygrace 01-19-06 2
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! 26mitogo 01-19-06 3
   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! OklaBlue 01-19-06 7
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! eeyore 1191 01-19-06 5
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! DJINJABEAN 01-19-06 6
   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! kchamp 01-19-06 8
       RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! qwietone 01-19-06 9
       RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! horsewhisperer 01-19-06 10
       RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! GoodnightLittleBear 01-19-06 11
 RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! Howeykat 01-19-06 12
   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! Skatenjammer 01-19-06 13
       RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! Howeykat 01-19-06 14
           RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! JessicaRN 01-20-06 15
               RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! southern sam 01-20-06 16
                   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! beckettrep 01-22-06 17
                       RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! VictoriaB 01-24-06 18
                           RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! bicbic911 01-24-06 19
                               RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! mollymc 01-24-06 20
                                   RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip! VictoriaB 01-24-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

Hi eire!

Today's episode hasn't aired where I am yet but I am glad to hear that Rhonda brought up the tearless crying. I am curious as to how Lisa explained this. Can you tell me what she said/did in response to that?

About the jail, I saw the preview for this yesterday and I don't see how Lisa will take this seriously, but not having seen the show yet I can't say. What do you think?

whoops ET fix typos

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Hi Kat!

You will enjoy it! Lisa had nothing at all to say!!! Nothing! Not a word!! Just stopped the fake stuff and just sat and listened to her.

She later did the throwingup routine and Rhonda again was no impressed. It seemed to me that Rhonda was very annoyed by her act. However I think they keep her on the show for ratings. Maybe Rhonda dpoesnt' get a say if someone should be kicked out. Maybe producers are the final say so.

suzzygrace 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzygrace Click to send private message to suzzygrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
She is bipolar.......It is so clear..... My best friend is this women....Living off her parents......picking men who use.....taking no owner-ship for her life....Waiting for some one to take care of her that doesn't care.....

Bipolar.......Bipolar.....Bipolar........She is so mentaly ill. Lisa is my friend all over.....She is in the hospital, with no job, lost kids, no home and still blaming others. Lisa......Give her some medication........ Bipolar......

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Ha-le-lu-ya!!!! You mean a little of the real Starting Over is about to begin??? We've wasted the entire first half of this year watching adults (chronological adults, not emotional adults) in another "Real World". I had decided I'd give the show a little bit more time - at least until they got AlliconScamley out of there since she seemed to have some sick and twisted hold over everyone - maybe something she used as blackmail. If they didn't do a little coaching, reestablish a little integrity, and uphold even a few of the rules I was done with this show.

As a rule, I don't watch reality shows ... for a reason! I don't need to sit and watch a bunch of freaks they find lurking on the fringes of society that generally don't represent the average masses, put them in close quarters, have them exaggerate their deviant behavior then sit back and film as they hurt, destroy, and degrade each other.

It irks me that they propogate this for entertainment anyway. I see more and more pre-teens & early teens who have spent hour after hour watching reality tv and think it is actual "reality". They are so used to seeing the destructive gossip, evil manipulation, and behavior extremely harmful to others as normal that they now see nothing wrong with it. People have always had jelousy, manipulative intentions, and plots to harm &/or destroy another person but most would at least cringe at watching someone purposely gossip with the intent to destroy another. Now these kids think it's hilarious. When they see it happening to those around them they think it's even funnier than it is on TV.

I had hopes that SO could somehow hold onto at least some of it's original intent and not cave to the sub-par standard of the other hundreds of reality show. I was suspicious from the beginning when I learned the producers were the same for Real World.

It sure did seem that the awards and increasing audience gave them reason to change the format and become just another of the hundreds of trash reality shows out there. Strange since most who were attracted to the show during the first 2 years watched it BECAUSE it WASN'T just another in the long list of staged reality gossip-bash-fests. Everyone I knew and many I have heard post here were originally attracted to the show for the redeeming value and actual positive lessons that could be gained from the program.

So .... you go Rhonda, get that little rat either moving in the right direction or moving OUT! We are so sick of her little games we want to spit!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

35 years ago, when I was in college (God I'm getting up there!), we did studies on tv soap operas and their effect on the viewers. It's been proven over and over about violence on tv and the effects on children. But look at what is on tv and in the movies today. And Hollywood still doesn't get it. Young people today believe these reality shows are real life, they imitate it, etc.

"They are so used to seeing the destructive gossip, evil manipulation, and behavior extremely harmful to others as normal that they now see nothing wrong with it."

Rhonda's SO program started off on the right track, but this season it seems to have some other engineer. Maybe she's to busy to ride shotgun and crack the whip on this runaway stage?

eeyore 1191 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeyore%201191 Click to send private message to eeyore%201191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Lisa needs something but i dont think today helped any. She is a fake and i just stared watching this agian and WOw she is a piece of work. Fake crying. and how she adds him to her contact list. Fake in a big way. She needs to go and let people who want help get it.

DJINJABEAN 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DJINJABEAN Click to send private message to DJINJABEAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
I soooo agree, I am relieved that the show and coaches is getting back on track after the show stopped revoling around Allison. So glad Rhonda held her ground. I don't think it did any good, looked to me that Lisa was just throwing a "2-year-old-Tatrum" to try and avoid blame and gain sympathy, and I still think Lisa is a phoney.

kchamp 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kchamp Click to send private message to kchamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
If Rhonda "held her ground" Lisa would be kicked out.

qwietone 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwietone Click to send private message to qwietone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
First off I think they need to BAN lisa from any internet access and they need to replay to her tapes in front of all the caoches where she is basically LAUGHING at the entire starting over coaches, the house and the process.. giggling and laughing telling the other housemates how she has called "Mr. Internet" from the SO phone in Europe and saying how she has fooled Ronda into thinking she isnt interested in Mr Internet anymore and see how she responds

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
True. If it has been production that has been promoting this insane clown party, Rhonda no longer has any say or input, than she is not the person of integrity that she wants us to believe. Thats sad cuz she used to be so dynamic and committed.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
I agree, Rhonda is no more cracking the whip as she did when she gave Lisa her private room and then allowed her to come back into the house. She should have sent her home. Lisa has failed miserably but they want to keep her around for the drama. This is not about helping these women, it's about the ratings.

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Lisa is on this to be on TV....that's ALL I see. I don't see one SINCERE desire for change, and I haven't since she began in the house. She talks the talk to the coaches, and then you see that it's all BS when she's being her true self with her housemates, or by herself (on the internet). She's a waste of resources, and as I've said from the beginning, I wish they'd get the "Lisa Show" off the air!!!!! I only started watching this this season, but didn't they kick people off on previous seasons? What's the problem this year????

Skatenjammer 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skatenjammer Click to send private message to Skatenjammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
I completely disagree...

Lisa has learned 2 very important things since being in the House:

1. How to get airtime; and
2. How to manipulate in a more subtle fashion

Now, if only XXXtina would teach her how to use the pole, she could move to Vegas and get out of her parents' wallets and off my television set!

Howeykat 27 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howeykat Click to send private message to Howeykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
*LOL*

OK....you got me!! Your right, and I need to be flogged!! I read the messages today before I'd seen today's episode (I tape them so I can see them when I get home), and OH MY GAWD...this girl is a MASTER MANIPULATOR!!!

I have to say though....after watching today's episode....I want to TURN HER OFF even more than before. OH GEEZ...please tell me that Rhonda can see past her "OH POOR MEE" attitude!! You know, I have to say....I'm beginning to believe that even the molestation is BS!! It's the "if you don't believe any of my other BS, your heart will fall for my 'poor me, I was abused as a child' routine". I don't mean to be callous, but it seems that she only brings that one out when she really "needs it"....when no one will feel sorry for her for any other reason.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Perhaps Lisa taught Allison how to cry the silent tears that she shed when handing out forks to Katrina survivors in Houston. Lisa also seems to know how to vomit without much substance. She sounded like my children when she kept telling everyone that walked by that she vomited. She wore her vomit like a badge of honor!

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
As we thoughr Lisa was skinny bet now it is eat and vomit to sknneyness. She learned alot from Allison both made out of same cloth. We still have Allison in different skin. lol will we ever be free ????

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Maybe Lisa's parents insisted she finally get a job and she figured she'd make some money from being on SO and get to be on TV all at the same time

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
I agree that it's great that Rhonda called Lisa1 on her fake crying and put her in jail but then......NOTHING HAPPENED!!! Lisa1 got away with lying to her LC! Amazing! This would never have been tolerated in the first or second season.

Rhonda should have told her housemates NOT to bother with her while she was in jail since she was in exile in order to think things out. Instead she was, once again, the center of everyone's attention --- including the little boy!

Then, she gets out of jail and goes on a date! Rhonda is either unable or unwilling to cut this moron loose!

bicbic911 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bicbic911 Click to send private message to bicbic911 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
Once again Rhonda did not follow through with making Lisa be accountable for her actions. At the beginning of the exercise, she did call Lisa out for her fake crying, but after Lisa spent presumably most of the afternoon in the cage, Rhonda returns to be faced with even more pathetic fake crying, along with the self-induced vomit for added drama. Rhonda lets an incredible opportunity to remain consistent with Lisa and once again point out the fake wailing.

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mollymc Click to send private message to mollymc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"

the whole dynamic between them is ridiculous.

lisa is so obviously regurgitating the things she hears the other housemates express when they have a lightbulb moment.

it feels like she wins everytime she does it. like a little victory. like a little reward.

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rhonda Cracking the Whip!"
I've come to believe Rhonda will NEVER ask Lisa1 to leave the SO house. Instead, she'll stand at the podium on her "graduation" and talk about her wondrous journey. Another graduation full of empty speeches about fake progress --- just like Allison and Christina.

Rhonda has "cracked the whip" alright but, unfortunately, it has failed to connect with the backside of the horse!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •