The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's time for the original ladies to go!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's time for the original ladies to go!"
Does anyone remember from other seasons if the original houseguests stayed this long? The season will be over in 4 months and 3 of the ladies are the ones who walked in, in September. These long stays are creating some of the problems with "us vs. them." The SO house has truly become a home for these 3 rather then just a short term place to accomplish a goal. Jill keeps talking about this being her home. Well, the truth is, it is not her home. Jill, Lisa and Christina all have messes waiting for them at home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's time for the original ladi... eire_heart74 01-20-06 1
   RE: It's time for the original ladi... davidians 01-20-06 2
   RE: It's time for the original ladi... jeana28 01-20-06 4
       RE: It's time for the original ladi... crazygroupiegirl 01-20-06 7
 RE: It's time for the original ladi... Ijustsharted 01-20-06 3
   RE: It's time for the original ladi... ChicagoViewer 01-20-06 5
 RE: It's time for the original ladi... emily1 01-20-06 6
 RE: It's time for the original ladi... GoodnightLittleBear 01-20-06 8
   RE: It's time for the original ladi... sowhat 01-23-06 9
       RE: It's time for the original ladi... Dayum Yankee 01-23-06 10
           RE: It's time for the original ladi... VictoriaB 01-24-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
1. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
I absolutely agree. The producers of this show have dragged out their story lines long enough.

If they were going to be on for longer, I wouldn't of minded if more depth was shown. Instead we get constant gossipping and bickering over "Real World" dramas.

The life coaches have to many gimicks and not enough real life preparation. We see very little with Dr Stan this season. Was he there and because of his no nonsense style, it was deemed to boring by directors and cut?

davidians 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
2. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
I think something to consider is that we only see 40-45 minutes of what happens in that house every day. There must be some good or interesting stuff that doesn't make the TV every day.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
4. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
All the good stuff is on the editing room floor. All the drama, the catfights name calling is what daytime tv is all about (sarcastically speaking).
I miss Dr. Stan. Hes good looking, sensible and smart. Sometimes his excercises make more sense than the LCS. he doesnt play favorites. I would prefer to talk to him honestly.

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-20-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
I think Lisa needs to go. She's another Sommer. They haven't showed Jill working on anything in such a long time. I think Christina will be out soon. Then there's Jill and Lisa. What is going on with Jill needing surgery?

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-20-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
In season 1 there was a total of 20 women in the house.
Season 2 there were 16 including Josie again and Karen. Doesnt look like we will have as many this year.

ChicagoViewer 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
Also, in season 1, the goals were career or other concrete goals. It's gotten more psychological and less concrete as the show's gone on. I miss seeing people transform their lives as far as life goals are concerned. Sure, psychology plays a part in such things. But when one's goal is to know oneself or like oneself or some such, there's less to grab onto.

emily1 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-06 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

I know this has been stated before, but it goes to the message. In season one and even in season two. They women had real goals and steps that you could messure. Now they are made that you can't messure if someone is improving or not. I think this is why people are having more issues with the ladies.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-20-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
I wonder if they have had a shortage of women who want and qualify to get into the SOH? This could explain why it's taking so long. They could either be lacking housguests or they have to wait for when they are able to get there.

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
They all need to go. This show really went downhill in a week's time. I can't even watch it anymore because of the Jill drama, what has she learned? not how to lose weight for sure! She needs to mind her own freakin business. Seeing Christina with her son, well..it's pretty sad..who's the mom there? Send Lisa home, she'll never be able to take care of herself, gawd just GO! Nulisa ..omg..why is she there? Too busy trying to be a mediator <gag> and in such denial. Christie, well, doesn't look like she has a problem being happy with herself.
It's painful to watch these women trying to get along!! What a loss.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
I'm getting to the point where I watch the show just so I can keep up with these boards. You guys can be so hillarious!! I've had a ball since I've started reading everyone's posts, especially the threads about XXXTina's artwork. I hadn't laughed that much in a long time.

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: It's time for the original ladies to go!"
You're right! Lisa1 should have been kicked out a l-o-n-g time ago. I thought Jill was making progress, but she seems to have regressed lately. Although I didn't think Christina was ready to graduate, I'm glad her tiresome self is gone.

The only former SO HG I remember lasting a long, long time was PJ. It seems as though she was there forever (or maybe it just seemed that way!).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •