The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Friday's show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dramaqueen80 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Friday's show"
I was surprised to see Lisa spilling her heart on their second date. I'm curious as to why Chris is still in the picture. He knows he probably will not be getting any and she stalked her ex. I thought it was funny that when Chris walked in he asked if Christina's son had painted the picture and it was really christina's. I think real estate would be her better bet. I feel horrible for Kim you can tell that she has a warm heart and is trying to connect. I wish TJ was there to bond with her. I think Jill is being kinda mean. I though TJ had a warm heart as well. JMO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Friday's show 1072000luv4ever 01-20-06 1
   RE: Friday's show dramaqueen80 01-20-06 2
       RE: Friday's show Pixeltalk 01-24-06 16
   RE: Friday's show kathy87 01-20-06 5
 RE: Friday's show OklaBlue 01-20-06 3
 RE: Friday's show justmeandonly30 01-20-06 4
   RE: Friday's show ChicagoViewer 01-20-06 6
   RE: Friday's show OklaBlue 01-20-06 7
   Don't divulge spoiler info Cygnus X1 01-20-06 8
 RE: Friday's show Kelley 01-22-06 9
   RE: Friday's show deededell 01-22-06 10
       RE: Friday's show OklaBlue 01-22-06 12
 RE: Friday's show eire_heart74 01-22-06 11
   RE: Friday's show jeana28 01-22-06 13
       RE: Friday's show mistyrose52 01-23-06 14
 RE: Friday's show okermom 01-24-06 15
   RE: Friday's show OklaBlue 01-24-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

1072000luv4ever 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Friday's show"
Yeah what is with Lisa? She needs the boat!!! I was lmao when I heard Chris say that about Chritina's painting. I'm not sure if I like Kim yet though. I think that she is rubbing me the wrong way. It does seem to me that she has a worm heart. I love Lisa 2. She is so nice and is bonding well with the other hg's. I just hope that every one does well and makes it throught their life.

dramaqueen80 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Friday's show"
yeah Lisa2 is a sweetie. I hope this next group is nicer to each other

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Friday's show"
It seems like they have bonded with each other (the newbies). They generally seem like nicer people than the original group; remember how the original group got a "c" because they did not connect at all? The three new people do not seem to be as catty and mean-spirited in their comments as the old-timers.

I think Christie could be a real asset to the house. She seems to be kind and thoughtful and knows a lot about therapy and the process, although she doesn't seem to have practiced it in her own life.

kathy87 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Friday's show"
A nice guy like that, and she rushes home to email Mr. Internet. I hope this is the end of her!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Friday's show"
He wanted another brownie!

The XXXtina picture was a set up. So was his art, which looked amazingly not much different that the stuff XXXtina was doing.

justmeandonly30 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Friday's show"
Well as Paul Harvey would say Ms Drama, I will now tell you the rest of the story. I am a business man who quite frankly did not feel lilke going to work today, so I stayed Home and watched TV. You can imagine the shock of my life when I turnd on the show starting over and saw dear sweet Kim. You see, I am related to Kim and did not know anything about this show. What you have seen today at least from Kim is her true behavior. However, the cover story she uses is not true. I could go on and on about her, but rather I will offer to answer any questions you have about her and will share some annecdotal information about her.

ChicagoViewer 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Friday's show"
So? If you're really related to Kim, what's the story?

01-20-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Friday's show"
What do you think about the scene where she allegedly left a piece of broken wine glass in the sink? Followed by dumping an ashtray with a lit cigarette butt in it today and starting a fire? Is she dangerous? Or is this another SO crock?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
8. "Don't divulge spoiler info"
Hi, JustMe, and welcome to the boards.

To be on the safe side, you might not want to divulge anything about Kim here; any info not on the air counts as a spoiler, and posting it outside the spoiler forum could put your posting privileges at risk.

But I'm sure the Spoiler Forum could use your presence.

Kelley 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Friday's show"
Anyone wanna make a bet about how long Chris will stay around? He already knows he's not getting any and Lisa is lazy and nuts.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-06, 02:19 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Friday's show"

Okay, I hate to be the devil's advocate here but my impression of Chris is a little different than everyone else's. I think he is hanging on to "Wacko Lisa" for the sole purpose of the camera's in the SO house. If you noticed he brought with him a protfolio of his art work hoping to show it. He wanted to hang around for abit at the SO house and get to know everyone before they left. They guy is shrewed, he knows Lisa is a few bricks shy of a full load, but I think he wants to try and get the publicity. Watch him introduce himself- he takes that opportunity to be firm, loud, and clear for the sake of whom? They all know who he is. Just my opinion.

01-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Friday's show"
The portfolio thing was preplanned too...the cameras were waiting to shoot the scene. They don't do things like that unplanned in a production like this. Everything is set up.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Friday's show"
Oh the guy is just using the show to show his work. I am sure he is an actor looking for some air time too. Aren't they all!

Because any sane man with no motive to be on TV would of been running for the door after that first date. But this one, he should of been flying to the door!

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Friday's show"
Oh yeh.. and hey a free date? come on SO was picking up the tab, thats why they werent going to McDonalds or something. they had to go to some of the more trendier spots. see how they zoomed in the name of the resturant? hmmm talk about shameless plugs!! I couldve sworn last year anytime they went out, they blurred out the names? talk about product placement..lol

I could see this Chris guy had some interest in Lisa, then she starts talkng about Mr. Internet, hes thinking great now i cant break up with her, she will probably stalk me ! Thank goodness i live in Austrailia.. She probably doesnt even know where that is.If I just look interested a few more shows, I can dump her and move on to someone else who is not crazy. I'll just use the old " Lets be friends" line.. or "Long distance relationships never worked for me" Maybe she will fall for it. Chris was kinda cute... he was probably paid to go out with her.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Friday's show"
He, or any other sane man, would HAVE to be paid to go out with her. She is a nut job. Sadly, she hasn't progressed, but rather REGRESSED while in this house.

They are a great pair-he's wanting his 15 minutes of fame, and she's already gotten hers.

Maybe they can ride off into the sunset to some other reality TV show??? All I know is if I ever saw Lisa1 on the streets or anywhere else, I'd run for my life!!

okermom 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Friday's show"
He only stuck around to get his artwork on the air...

01-24-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Friday's show"
and his face. Wonder if we will see him again?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •