The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-31-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Wanna know on what date you'll be cashing in your chips? Check it out...

http://www.deathclock.com/

Me...I'll be around till January 20, 2083. Yep, that's right...I'm living till the ripe old age of 104. Funny thing is that I have a really really long "life line" and have been told it's unusually long (it curves all the way around to the front of my hand). Crazy.

So will I have any company in 2083?

edited cause I didn't die when I was 4, LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... ginger 10-31-03 1
   RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Ahtumbreez 10-31-03 2
       RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... probably clueless 10-31-03 3
           RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... ginger 10-31-03 5
       RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... ginger 10-31-03 4
           RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Ahtumbreez 10-31-03 7
 come on! cqvenus 10-31-03 6
   RE: come on! ginger 10-31-03 8
   RE: come on! sittem 10-31-03 14
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... MandyM 10-31-03 9
   RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... ginger 10-31-03 10
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... chuckles1877 10-31-03 11
   RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... ginger 10-31-03 12
       RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... chuckles1877 10-31-03 13
           RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Ahtumbreez 11-01-03 25
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Sunny_Bunny 10-31-03 15
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Steen 10-31-03 16
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... I_AM_HE 10-31-03 17
 February 14, 2073 tig_ger 10-31-03 18
 You won't believe what mine said! moonbaby 10-31-03 19
   what? I_AM_HE 10-31-03 20
       RE: what? buckeyegirl 10-31-03 21
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... desert_rhino 11-01-03 22
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... woeisme1 11-01-03 23
   RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... probably clueless 11-01-03 24
       RE:Sushi? woeisme1 11-01-03 28
           RE:Sushi? Deonna 11-01-03 29
 RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... Swami 11-01-03 26
   RE: The Death Clock - just in time ... PhoenixMons 11-01-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

Might be a typo in that post (1983?) - otherwise you are definitely living on borrowed time.

EDITING TO ADD: Okay, I'm creeped out now. I'm dead in 10 years.

And I, for one, would like you to stick around a little longer.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Was thinking the same thing ginger Could go any minute now!

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
1983 was actually the year of my demise.

*Don't Vote Clueless*

10-31-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
The ghost that posts!
The demon DAW!

I like that.

10-31-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
I suspect the answer I gave to the "smoker or nonsmoker" query beat my clock.

Ten years is a bit premature, I think. Most women in family live to be in their late 90s. So let's knock off about 15 of those due to the Marlboro jones. That leaves me a good 35 more. Stinkin' clock of death!

10-31-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Well, at this weight I'm dead in 2049, if I get down to what I want to be I'm dead in 2059 but if I lose too much I'm dead in 2057. Wow I can eat and live 2 more years!

Are you sure it was 1983 and not 2083? That means you should have died 20 years ago!

TummyBreez

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "come on!"
it says I'm going to die in 2040. I'll be 62.

I changed it to see how much smoking takes off your life. It only bought me an extra two years!!!

- considers picking up the habit anew

10-31-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: come on!"
I think the Clock O Death has a few wires crossed. If you're correct, and I lie about smoking, I only get to live another measly 12 years? I think not!

Wonders what Clock O Death knows that I do not know.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: come on!"
CQ - me too! September 8, 2040 when I'll be almost 92. I think that's about right - other than my mother who passed last year from ALS (at 74), everyone in the past two generations is quite long lived in my family on both sides. Next week a great uncle celebrates 99. Almost everyone has made it or did make it into their 80's. My father and his other 6 sibs are all alive and most have passed 70.

On the other hand, this website is VERY arbitrary. I went back and put in my goal weight and the year of death for the five times I did it ranged from 2022 to 2041

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-31-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
I like this result a lot better than some of the other ones I've taken...I cordially invite you all to my funeral a couple of days after Sunday, July 20, 2053!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

10-31-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Shoot, that doesn't give me much time to figure out what to wear.

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

I'm supposed to live to be 102 (2079)! I better make my friends take this because I don't want to hang around that long if I don't have someone to make trouble with in the rest home!

Edited to say that it's the "mode" that really takes the years off your life. Being negative vs. positive will take about 40 years off your life! So smoke up! Just be happy about it.

Now who wants ice cream?

10-31-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
I keep trying to tell everyone this. I for one am a much happier camper when I smoke. George Burns lived to see 100 and he was a cigar man!

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
I firmly believe in the healing powers of blueberries. Every time I've indulged a bit too much, I have a blueberry smoothie with breakfast. Full of anti-oxidant, anti-cancer properties! Surely this is just as good as quitting . . .

Now who wants ice cream?

11-01-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Does the blueberry smoothie work for when you've over-indulged in chocolate too? And can you add chocolate to that?

TummyBreez

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Ooooo I am totally creeped out now. According to this thing, Ra and I will die within 2 months of each other in 2053!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-31-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

It says I'll be dead on August 21, 2090...I'll be 103.

If i smoke I'll be dead in 84.

Doodlebug Creation

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
normal mode gives me a death date of Monday, March 9, 2054, almost 74

optimistic () gives me a little over 12 more years with a death date in 2066

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-31-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "February 14, 2073"
I'll be just shy of 100. I'm just thinking what a nice Valentine's Day present that will be for my 22 year old live in companion.

A PhoenixMons Original

What??? Mr. Tig dies in 2040. Surely you don't want me to live alone for 33 years.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "You won't believe what mine said!"
*gasp* Eeep! *cough* Urk.
*thud*

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "what?"
i couldn't hear you over the dying

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: what?"
I knew I'd regret doing this. I die on Friday the 13th. Friday, March 13, 2065 to be exact. I'll be 93.

I lvoe my PhoenixMons Creation
"The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a single step."
-Confucious

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
All I can say is it's a damn good thing I'm an optimist.

-- JV

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Only seconds left to live. What on earth shall I do with them?

Sorry PM I won't be around to keep you company.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Make sushi?

Sorry....left that door way too open.

*don't be offended Woe, I don't even count*

*'The ghost that posts!
The demon DAW!' - Ginger *

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE:Sushi?"
I'm not offended at all (or are you playing around the fact that I have been overly sensitive the past week?--in which case I'm still not offended since Woe is learning to laugh at herself for stupid things she feels)

I don't count either. Sad really.
I figured there was some opening there about schools, fishes and counting so I left it open for ya

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-01-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE:Sushi?"
You count. I thought your "I had fin" was very funny.

Deonna hates Sushi.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
These actuarial death table things all suck. If you're already old, they don't let you live much longer. Like I'm 50 so they give me into my 70s. If I fed in the same info & said I was 21 they would have me live into my 90s.

The most important question to ask older people is never asked. How long did your parents live? If one parent lived into their 90s, you've got a shot at that too. If both parents lived into their 90s you're golden, baby, as long as you don't abuse your body. Long life (all other things being equal) is an inherited tendency.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Death Clock - just in time for Halloween"
Longevity is rampant in my family. Aside from my grandfather who died of pancreatic cancer, my grandmother who died of emphysema (smoking for 50 yrs.), and likely my mother who has a slew of heath problems and was supposed to die before 20 (then 30 then 40...she sure beat a lot of odds, including being able to have children!), EVERYONE in my family has lived at least into late 80s. My great-grandmother is alive and she'll be 97 this January (the death thing said she died in 1983 - oops). I also had a great-grandma who died at 92 and various other relatives who died in their 90s. Longevity is in dh's family, too. He has MANY relatives who've lived well into their 90s as well as some that are in their 90s and still around. Methinks Kaia will live to be 120 - btw, my great-grandma, the one who's almost 97...does NOTHING to take care of herself...eats poorly, doesn't care for herself in terms of other health things (doesn't go the dr, etc.), but she's the PILLAR of health. I don't foresee her passing ANY time soon. She acts like she's about 70 and looks it too.

Now THAT'S DEFINITELY something that runs in my mother's family - youth! My mom looks in her 30s (she just turned 48 on Sunday), her brother was carded until he started getting a receding hairline at 38 or so (he looked SOOOOOOO young for so long!), my grandpa (my uncle was the SPITTING image of him in their younger years) looked young until he started gaining weight, my grandma (till she started getting sick from her smoking) looked VERY young (I have a glamour shot of her at 65 and she looks about 45), and I look about 17 as I am always told (just turned 25) - and Joe's got youth on both sides of his family...BIG time ('cept his brother looks older than 30 to me - his brother and his dad look like they could be brothers...dh's dad is very, very good-looking (I told dh I hope he looks as good at 55 as his dad does ). I guess that means Kaia will look like she's 10 when she's 30, LOL

Boo!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •