The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 38 - Edge of Extinction: The..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-19, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War"
First confessional after merge feast: Julia’s confessional: “We arrive at the merge feast and I have this overwhelming feeling of excitement and joy because we’re going into this merge with all the Kama members back together so we have eight people. If we can stick together we’re going to have the majority and that’s an incredible feeling.” Survivor is getting so predictable that with this confessional I knew it would be one of the Kama tribe members going, and let's face it, there was only one that they wanted gone....Joe.

Kelley : “Of all the faces that I saw during that challenge, Devins was the one person I thought: Oh! hell! No! Like, why are you back here now? I don’t want him back here.” Agree with you, Michel. This felt wrong. But, it makes me think that Kelley is being spoon fed to us with these types of confessionals. Since the theme of this series is them vs us, I feel of all the returnees her portrayal is tended and manipulated the most. She is in the minority within the minority. Can she pull it out? I feel like it will be her vs them.

Julie’s interview that was heard during the “Fogs of War” scene: “There is not a general consensus as to who should be voted out because all of us could make a different case as to why Kelley or Joe should be voted out because all are good cases, it’s getting tricky, it’s getting very tricky. It’s really important to make the right decision because the very first vote after the merge can dictate the game.”

With this confessional it makes me feel this is foreshadowing to Julie's quick demise. As Joe was a target as the challenge beast, will she be the first casualty as the new challenge beast of the "Kama 6"? Frankly, I would love it, as it would most definitely underline the mistake for her with the very first post merge vote.

When asked if there had been any talks of sending Rick back to the purgatory, Victoria answered “Absolutely not. That would be pure evil and why would we vote out somebody that isn’t a big threat coming to the merge.”

Ugh. that's all I have for Victoria. Way to put your foot in your mouth. I have a feeling that Victoria may be the last Kama standing, it could come down to Wentworth vs Evil Victoria. Hmmmm?

Here I thought we were back to Redemption Island where Boston Rob said he loved playing with newbies because they talk too much. What Victoria said should have alerted Kelley and Lauren that the plan had changed. At least Joe’s radar registered a hit. I <3 Boston Rob.

My thoughts. Definitely this was a major cluster F*ck. The newbies that were not the Kama 6, and the remaining returnees could have made something big happen, but there were too many obstacles in their way. Joe was on the fence, not trusting them but wanting to trust them. David, who in my opinion has been a major disappointment, but I suppose he's being true to his character that is ALL over the place. He could have been key to swaying Rick back to Kelley/Lauren/Wardog.
But, with this vote the lines should be clear. Now, can they check their doubt and insecurities at the door to get together and play this game to come out on top? I really don't know.

Of all the players I was most impressed with how Wardog transitioned. But, I don't know if he transitioned that well or if editing made it look like he did? I am hopeful for him. However, he, Kelley, and Lauren seemingly are a tight threesome.

Great point regarding Joe. Yes, I do believe he will come back. And, I had not considered how he WILL be feeding the jury and fostering their animosity toward whoever voted them out. This could be interesting. Guess I cannot cross Joe off the list!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Season 38 - Edge of Extinction: The...   michel2     02-03-19       
   RE: Season 38 - Edge of Extinction:...   LibraKitty     02-05-19     1  
     RE: Season 38 - Edge of Extinction:...   michel2     02-05-19     2  
   RE: Season 38 - Edge of Extinction:...   Flowerpower1     02-18-19     3  
   RE: Season 38 - Edge of Extinction:...   Flowerpower1     02-20-19     4  
   RE: Season 38 - Epsiode 1: Holy Cr...   michel2     02-23-19     5  
   Episode 2 - God! Come On!   michel2     03-02-19     6  
   Episode 3 - Easy Target   michel2     03-09-19     7  
     RE: Episode 3 - Easy Target   Flowerpower1     03-11-19     8  
         RE: Episode 3 - Easy Target   michel2     03-12-19     9  
             RE: Episode 3 - Easy Target   Flowerpower1     03-25-19     12  
                 RE: Episode 3 - Easy Target   michel2     03-25-19     13  
                     Dreamz   Flowerpower1     03-27-19     14  
   Episode 4 - New Dynamic, Same Resul...   michel2     03-17-19     10  
   Episodes 5 and 6 - The Comeback Kid...   michel2     03-24-19     11  
     RE: Episodes 5 and 6 - The Comeback...   Flowerpower1     03-27-19     15  
   Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   michel2     03-30-19     16  
     RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   Flowerpower1     03-31-19     17  
         RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   michel2     03-31-19     18  
             RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   Flowerpower1     04-01-19     19  
     RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   Sheldor     04-02-19     20  
         RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   michel2     04-03-19     21  
         RE: Episode 7 - The Fogs of War   Flowerpower1     04-03-19     22  
   Episode 8 - A Pilot Wins In The End...   michel2     04-06-19     23  
   Episode 9 - You're Spilling the Bea...   michel2     04-13-19     24  
     RE: Episode 9 - You're Spilling the...   Flowerpower1     04-14-19     25  
   Episode 10 - There are Bigger Threa...   michel2     04-20-19     26  
     RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   Sheldor     04-22-19     27  
         RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   michel2     04-22-19     28  
             RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   Sheldor     04-23-19     29  
                 RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   michel2     04-23-19     30  
                 RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   Chez     04-24-19     31  
                     RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   Sheldor     04-29-19     34  
         RE: Episode 10 - There are Bigger T...   Sheldor     04-29-19     33  
   Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   michel2     04-28-19     32  
     RE: Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   Sheldor     04-30-19     35  
         RE: Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   michel2     04-30-19     36  
             RE: Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   Sheldor     05-01-19     37  
                 RE: Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   Bebo     05-01-19     38  
                     RE: Episode 11 - Sweet Revenge:   michel2     05-04-19     40  
   Episode 12 -"That Felt Good."   michel2     05-04-19     39  
     RE: Episode 12 -"That Felt Good."   Flowerpower1     05-05-19     41  
         RE: Episode 12 -"That Felt Good."   michel2     05-05-19     42  
             RE: Episode 12 -"That Felt Good."   coldbrewer     05-05-19     43  
   Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Seek:   michel2     05-12-19     44  
     RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   Sheldor     05-13-19     45  
         RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   michel2     05-14-19     46  
             RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   Sheldor     05-19-19     47  
                 RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   michel2     05-19-19     49  
     RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   Sheldor     05-19-19     48  
         RE: Episode 13 - Playing Hide n' Se...   michel2     05-19-19     50  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •