The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the ONE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawn4210 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawn4210 Click to send private message to shawn4210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the ONE"
Who do u guys think will be the next Apprentice?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will be the ONE anotherkim 10-22-04 1
 RE: Who will be the ONE missygirl3 10-22-04 2
   RE: Who will be the ONE cbjusmc 10-22-04 3
 Andy Angelfood 10-22-04 4
   RE: Andy shawn4210 10-23-04 5
       RE: Andy eagle_eyez 11-18-04 25
 kelly dtc 10-23-04 6
 Jen M. Reba123 10-23-04 7
   RE: Jen M. Alag 10-23-04 8
 Definately Oscirus 10-23-04 9
 The Dangerous Jennifer M. TeamJoisey 10-23-04 10
   RE: The Dangerous Jennifer M. Whittney2005 10-23-04 11
 Jen M. djandy 10-24-04 12
   RE: Jen M....maybe cbjusmc 10-24-04 13
 Kevin or Jenn ARnutz 10-25-04 14
 RE: Who will be the ONE starletgrrrl 10-26-04 15
 RE: Who will be the ONE realitychick 10-26-04 16
   RE: Who will be the ONE Out4Blood 10-27-04 17
   RE: Who will be the ONE photokitty 11-21-04 32
 Just what is IT... anyway? What 10-27-04 18
   RE: Just what is IT... anyway? realitychick 10-27-04 19
       RE: Just what is IT... anyway? Out4Blood 10-28-04 20
           RE: Just what is IT... anyway? amea_gari 10-28-04 21
               RE: Just what is IT... anyway? treena924 11-19-04 28
   RE: Just what is IT... anyway? treena924 11-19-04 27
 RE: Who will be the ONE banzai 11-13-04 22
 Deja vu... What 11-14-04 23
 Sandy Twickb1 11-14-04 24
   RE: Sandy eagle_eyez 11-18-04 26
 RE: Who will be the ONE Nanook 11-19-04 29
   RE: Who will be the ONE lindan 11-19-04 30
       RE: Who will be the ONE flipxcyd 11-20-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
Caroline.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--she's hot.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
Jennifer M or Kelly =)

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
>Jennifer M or Kelly =)

I think that it may be Kevin or Jen M.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-22-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Andy"

Dare to be different (or is that - stupid?)

shawn4210 25 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawn4210 Click to send private message to shawn4210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andy"
i hope maria

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Andy"
>i hope maria

Are you serious? Please tell me you're joking

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "kelly"
kelly

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jen M."
There's pretty much no contest

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jen M."
I'm on the Jen love train.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Definately"
Brradford he is going all the way

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-23-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Dangerous Jennifer M."

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Whittney2005 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whittney2005 Click to send private message to Whittney2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Dangerous Jennifer M."
Jennifer

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jen M."
Alt: Kevin or Kelly

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jen M....maybe"
I think that it's gonna be between her and Kevin. Right now, they're the ones who are not only the most qualified, but would be best for Trump's public image. He would either have a white female or a black male running one of his companies. Carolyn and Erma (from Season 1) are more like right hand people instead of actually leaders and I've yet to set an black person in a high level job in the Trump Organization. This would do the most for ratings, and for Trump's image in my opinion. Corporate America is dominated by white males, so either selection would be a refreshing twist. Just my opinion...

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kevin or Jenn"
my favorite guy and gal...

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

starletgrrrl 29 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starletgrrrl Click to send private message to starletgrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
I personally like Chris, but the way Trump keeps taking up for Andy and keeping him around despite the fact that his teammates make it clear how useless he is to the team makes me think Trump has his eye on Andy.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
Jenn M. or Kelly.

I really, really had Kevin as my numero uno pick but I digress to the "Kevin is a hottie" previous post. If he wins and Trump hires him, then he is stuck in a suit and tie or dockers. I want to see that boy FIRED, down on his luck so he has to model underwear, bathingsuits, calendars to get by and oh...ending up as my personal assistant. LOL. Ladies...anyone else?

Out4Blood 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Out4Blood Click to send private message to Out4Blood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
Jenn M. - but I'm hoping it's Kelly.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
I saw somewhere else on this site that his family is rich. I don't think he'll EVER be down on his luck. But that doesn't have to stop him from taking his clothes off!

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Just what is IT... anyway?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-04 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

Kevin and Kelly are pretty much edible (they represent two main food groups, meat and dairy), but I think Ivana is the best man for the job. She and Donald deserve each other.

....and that's not complimenting Ivana, it's complimenting Kevin and Kelly.

Donald is at a stalemate in life and in business. He's trying to recruit young people into his organization (a tiny little bit at a time because he feels threatened) in order to figure out "what he's missing."

I think he wants to bring his little bag of tricks to the next level, and if you listen/watch closely, every little gripe he has about his contestants can be directly related to his past, present and current affairs.

I personally think he's too stupid to decipher the various clues in life, but he is probably able to hire a translator. He's also too stupid to figure out that his translator may have a hidden agenda, and he's too stupid to figure out what that agenda is because he can't figure out the puzzle to begin with. In other words Donald, you're being duped AGAIN.

But that's just life. That's just business... right Donald? Deal with it.

I vant to suck your bloooog!

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Just what is IT... anyway?"
Sure, right. Trump is stupid? Where is he sitting right now? How much is he worth? How many endorsement deals does he have this year? Woah, I'd pay to be that "stipud".

Out4Blood 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Out4Blood Click to send private message to Out4Blood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Just what is IT... anyway?"
I suppose it depends on how you define intelligence. He's probably great at doing real estate deals, but he's displayed amazingly poor judgment in other areas.

However, I agree. He's NOT stupid.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Just what is IT... anyway?"
One sentence to sum up his stupidity, not a direct quote.

"Any marriage you have to work at, isn't going to work anyway." No wonder he'll be on number three soon. I'm amazed it's only three. he's a #####. that is, i should say, he's a weinermeister.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Just what is IT... anyway?"
Whenever you have money like that anyone will married you. Looks and brains don't count with all of that loot he has

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Just what is IT... anyway?"
Ivanna, are u kidding she came through this week but she is so not the person for the job. I will also like to see kevin win b/c he is black and we need more black leaders but I think it will come down to 3 jen m, Kelly, and sandy. I actually think a woman will take this hand down. Someone also ask the question whyis andy still arround, who knows he may win, I know after this week episode if he does not step up to the plate is a goner.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
It has to be Jenn M.
Carolyn wants to coach a female prote'ge'
George likes lawyers.
Mr. Trump likes hot fembots.

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Deja vu..."
Can I be the next one to start a post that reads...

Who will be the one... no, wait
Who will be the next apprentice... no, wait
Pick to the end... umm, wait

how can I re-word this so my thread wont be locked.....

Bebo any thoughts? I'm not sarcastic or nothin'

Twickb1 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twickb1 Click to send private message to Twickb1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Sandy "
I hope sandy will be the next apprentice

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sandy "
>I hope sandy will be the
>next apprentice

All she'll do is plan Trump's 3rd wedding

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
I think Kelly is going to win. Of the remaining clowns, he is the best. He's the only one who's never been to boardroom to face possible firing, right?

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
> He's the only one
>who's never been to boardroom
>to face possible firing, right?

Jenn hasn't been in the boardroom either.
Despite saying that, I too think Kelly will win. Jenn seems to be becoming more vicious and getting weeker as each task progresses.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Who will be the ONE"
Rooting for Andy, but I think Kelly will win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •