The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hi-Larious"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Libertine 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hi-Larious"
I love that cab ride, that is classic stuff.....the wicked witch of the west and drunken-stupid-indifferent non-leader not enjoying their shared cab.
HA

HA

HA

HA

I feel NO sorrow for either one.
Maria just couldn't shut the ##### up, not accept the principle of shared responsiblity and cooperation, along with that sex obsessed attitude..which is great if you want to be giving it away to every sailor, but is obviously a blind spot for her in the business world...she thinks it's all about sex and she knows how to wield that power, and neither is the case.
Wes sounds and looks lethargic in his response and sloooooow to do anything accept smile and shake his head, which I guess must be a survival response....what is he good for accept perhaps as maria's dildo.

The more I see these people, the clearer it is for me what kind of people I would never want to work with, or hire to work for me....this show should be required instruction in management classes, working title......failing the grade: apprenticeship and leadership in the real world.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Two peas in a pod Ricky 11-19-04 1
 RE: Hi-Larious sorgee 11-19-04 2
 RE: Hi-Larious okaychatt 11-19-04 3
   RE: Hi-Larious RangeRover 11-19-04 4
   RE: Hi-Larious realitychick 11-19-04 5
       RE: Hi-Larious photokitty 11-21-04 12
   RE: Hi-Larious anotherkim 11-19-04 6
       RE: Hi-Larious Estee 11-19-04 7
 WARNING Bebo 11-19-04 8
   Double-Firing jae 11-19-04 9
       RE: Double-Firing amea_gari 11-20-04 10
           RE: Double-Firing jae 11-20-04 11
               RE: Double-Firing photokitty 11-21-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
1. "Two peas in a pod"
I found the cab ride humorous as well. Maria couldn't even look at Wes. Wes said something like "They could have at least have sprung for my own cab!". Great stuff.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Hi-Larious"
since maria rode in on a broom they shouldn't have let her ride out in a cab.
(just sayin's all...)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Hi-Larious"
They must have had a cameraman on alert that two would be fired. That, or they filmed every possible combination of twos leaving at the same time.

I couldn't tell if Maria was wearing her Star Trek suit, accessorised with metal grommets or not when she got into the cab.

Ohhhhhhh that woman is despicable. UGH!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Hi-Larious"
You have to love Wes though when he finally stepped up to the plate and said "I would have liked my own cab"

Here is was stuck with Blinky and both their suitcases as apparently the trunk was not working and she looked like she was ready to go ballistic.

It looked like two exes on their final cab ride to Divorce Court. That had to be the ride from hell.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hi-Larious"
You are SSOOOOOOO right. I saw her come in with another one of those suits and I shook my head. She needs someone to sponsor her clothing. It's not just bad....it's really, really bad.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 04:14 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hi-Larious"
Where is she from, anyway?
Who dresses like that?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hi-Larious"

you act like everyone doesn't wear the latest in the Bedazzler fashions these days. Silly Chatty.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I'm still not certain that she's a human.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hi-Larious"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

I was speaking with a non-reality watcher who'd seen Maria for the first time today -- R&K appearance -- and her comment was 'Isn't she beautiful? She's got such great bone structure!'

My reply was carefully understated for at least the first four words.

No, Maria is not beautiful. I've been watching her for a couple of months, and no matter what her bone structure may be, her personality has had more than enough time to undercut it. She's not pretty. She's not gorgeous. She's not appealing in any way, because what's beneath the skin has been shining through right along and casting everything in a sickly green glow. Get the exorcists on standby.

But as seen above, everything's subjective...

(And I never thought she was all that attractive before she opened her mouth. Something about the eyes.)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
8. "WARNING"
Libertine,

This forum is not the place for such graphic sexual references. Please keep it PG-13.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
9. "Double-Firing"
"That, or they filmed every possible combination of twos leaving at the same time."

That might explain why none of them look surprised at the double-firing, but I doubt it. Sounds like too much effort.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-04, 03:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Double-Firing"
They also must have filmed every possible outfit, because the people seem to come out wearing what they wore in the boardroom. And Maria, for one, has worn several different things in the boardroom.

A J Slice siggy

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Double-Firing"
>They also must have filmed every
>possible outfit, because the people
>seem to come out wearing
>what they wore in the
>boardroom.

No, because once they leave the building, they're in their long coats that can cover up anything they're wearing.

We've seen several inconsistencies. For example, Raj was wearing a tie in the boardroom and in the cab, but not during his walk to the cab, which was filmed beforehand.

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 04:20 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Double-Firing"
Wow, I didn't notice that.
Nice catch, Jae!

This makes sense...for one thing, nobody seems upset as they walk out of Trump Tower.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •