The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler thread|Ep 5|Game..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-17, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tribal council"
Night 18...see ozzy, see varner....at last TC, sandra is out, varner you seem to think that you would be next, yes, I tried may best to not be on the bottom, I know I am going home tonight....debbie, when somebody is that certain a little feeling just creeps over on me...
Varner: I thought I knew where people stood but it was revealed to me how little I knew, they are not six strong, who do you want to vote out? if you get enough numbers to get Ozzy out, there is a secret alliance between zee and ozzy and you are the bottom...boom boom boom, I appeal to you to vote Ozzy...deception here on levels that you don't understand...he turns to zee and told him, why haven't you told anyone that you are transgender? that is personal....that is not right, that is so wrong, they are all upset, andrea is crying, varner says that he is arguing, Tai is screaming at him, Debbie says that it is for Zeke to disclose...that is not deceiving you in the game, ...they are all disgusted with Varner, they are vehement, Andrea is crying....now Varner says he is sorry, he supports ...Ozzy says that he should be ashamed of yourself, you are playing with peoples lives right now...visually, Zeke looks like he is on an island of his own. Zee. I really like varner, we shared a lot of stories....I didn't want to blindside him....Jeff, what do you think the LGBT communities reaction will be, they know who I am, not this horrible monster. It's a game for a million dollars, I made he wrong choice....I thought he was out and proud about it...they are all calling Varner out...now he is saying sorry to Zeke....I can understand varner, he's desperate, he crossed the line, he just have to live with it...whenever you want to come out, it's your choice, nobody should make that choice for you...I understand that Jeff is desperate, that was tough, I really feel for Zeke, it's his right to tell people, you told millions of people...Varner is crying. I assumed that everyone in his world knew, it never dawned on me that no one knew...Zeke, you have been amazingly strong through this....transitioning, a long process, there are people who know, then I got to a point that I don't tell anymore...I think I have been fortunate to play and not have that label....I am prepared totally about it, it is kind of crappy they way it happened. if metamorphosis is the word, I have done it, started 2 fires with just bamboo and I am a stronger better man than I was.... he tells Varner he's cool....Varner cries and apologizes, I am shocked I can't believe that I did that...Sara....I am , that's not me, sorry that I am crying, that was a malicious attack what he did, I don't treat people that way, sara crying: i am thankful that I got to know zee for who he is, got to be with him for last 18 days, he's super kick #####, conservative background and not diverse regarding LGBT, not exposed to it, the fact that I can love these guys so much, it makes me feel like I have grown as a person, of course we want to come away with a million dollars, but this is invaluable and I am so glad that I got to know you as zee!

Zee, I am not anyone that should be a role model for somebody else but me being out on the show, maybe this will lead to a greater good...they all agree that Varner is going home, varner says he is ready to go, just go, we don't need to vote, just go....varner and Zeke hug....he goes....

see Ozzy then Zeke....Tai is holding andrea's hand, tonight was a complicated but ultimately a beautiful night that will not be forgotten...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Spoiler thread|Ep 5|Game...   Flowerpower1     04-12-17       
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     1  
   post intro   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     2  
   post reward....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     3  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     4  
   Tribal council   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     5  
     RE: Tribal council   PepeLePew13     04-12-17     7  
     RE: Tribal council   coldbrewer     04-12-17     11  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     6  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Brownroach     04-13-17     20  
   Varner sucks.   Jims03     04-12-17     8  
     RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-12-17     9  
         RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-12-17     10  
             RE: Varner sucks.   Flowerpower1     04-13-17     12  
                 RE: Varner sucks.   CTgirl     04-13-17     13  
                     RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     14  
                         RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-13-17     15  
                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     16  
                                 RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     17  
                                     RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     18  
                                         RE: Varner sucks.   Jims03     04-13-17     21  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     22  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     23  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-14-17     25  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     35  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     42  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Brownroach     04-14-17     24  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-14-17     26  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-14-17     28  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-14-17     30  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Brownroach     04-14-17     31  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-14-17     32  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     34  
                                             Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-14-17     36  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     37  
                                             Next?   kingfish     04-14-17     38  
                                             RE: Next?   PepeLePew13     04-15-17     39  
                                             RE: Next?   Brownroach     04-15-17     45  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-15-17     46  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-15-17     47  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Jims03     04-15-17     48  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-15-17     49  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-16-17     50  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Jims03     04-17-17     51  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-17-17     52  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-18-17     53  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     41  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-15-17     43  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     44  
   Yeeesh   Brownroach     04-13-17     19  
     RE: Yeeesh   kingfish     04-14-17     27  
         RE: Yeeesh   Brownroach     04-14-17     29  
             RE: Yeeesh   CTgirl     04-14-17     33  
             RE: Yeeesh   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     54  
   What is Varner holding?   Sheldor     04-15-17     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •