The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler thread|Ep 5|Game..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-17, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Pre IC...."
IC: 4 members swim to raft pull yourself to a series of stations dive down release buoys and use them to solve a 13 letter word puzzle

Tai zee ozzy sara
holy troy culpepperAubry

nuku with lead...ozzy diving to release the balls, culpepper releasing balls, Ozzy releases them all....culpepper cannot do it....open the lead for nuku....second set of buoys...ozzy is killing it.....Aubry dives down for mana now, Ozzy has them all...extending the lead for nuku...aubry did really well too....now mana is figuring out the puzzle....

Andrea Debbie and Varner solving vs. Cirie, Michaela, and Sierra...Nuku wins the immunity....with metamorphosis....the one word that captures what Survivor is all about....

Michaela does a flip
Varner: I know I am probably in trouble, I will do everything to get them to vote for ozzy

Varner wants to have one on one time with everybody, will make his pitch and be at peace....talks with ozzy...leaves the 5 of them at camp...Sara says that her gut is to get rid of ozzy now, I trust varner. Zee says that we need to stick with ozzy, he really wants to stick with us,

Zee: I don't want to lose ozzy, i want bigger threats than myself

Varner talks with Zeke....zeke says that he wants him to stay, but Zeke shut him down, zee does not want to get rid of ozzy. Ozzy and zee may be working together, I wonder if the girls know that

Varner tells Sara that the girls are lying to you, and zee is working both sides, zee is not being truthful, there is something about Zeke that nobody knows that is insignificant to the game, if I have to go to tc tonight and raise mortal hell I will do it....sara and Andrea are talking, zee threw us under the bus, to area, but andrea wants to keep zee for now....sara says this is tarting to stink, do zee and ozzy have something more going on tonight, we need to get rid of ozzy and keep varner....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Spoiler thread|Ep 5|Game...   Flowerpower1     04-12-17       
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     1  
   post intro   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     2  
   post reward....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     3  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     4  
   Tribal council   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     5  
     RE: Tribal council   PepeLePew13     04-12-17     7  
     RE: Tribal council   coldbrewer     04-12-17     11  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     04-12-17     6  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Brownroach     04-13-17     20  
   Varner sucks.   Jims03     04-12-17     8  
     RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-12-17     9  
         RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-12-17     10  
             RE: Varner sucks.   Flowerpower1     04-13-17     12  
                 RE: Varner sucks.   CTgirl     04-13-17     13  
                     RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     14  
                         RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-13-17     15  
                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     16  
                                 RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     17  
                                     RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     18  
                                         RE: Varner sucks.   Jims03     04-13-17     21  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-13-17     22  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-13-17     23  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-14-17     25  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     35  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     42  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Brownroach     04-14-17     24  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-14-17     26  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-14-17     28  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-14-17     30  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Brownroach     04-14-17     31  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   Bebo     04-14-17     32  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     34  
                                             Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-14-17     36  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   PepeLePew13     04-14-17     37  
                                             Next?   kingfish     04-14-17     38  
                                             RE: Next?   PepeLePew13     04-15-17     39  
                                             RE: Next?   Brownroach     04-15-17     45  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-15-17     46  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-15-17     47  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Jims03     04-15-17     48  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-15-17     49  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-16-17     50  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Jims03     04-17-17     51  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   michel2     04-17-17     52  
                                             RE: Well...maybe   Brownroach     04-18-17     53  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     41  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   kingfish     04-15-17     43  
                                             RE: Varner sucks.   michel2     04-15-17     44  
   Yeeesh   Brownroach     04-13-17     19  
     RE: Yeeesh   kingfish     04-14-17     27  
         RE: Yeeesh   Brownroach     04-14-17     29  
             RE: Yeeesh   CTgirl     04-14-17     33  
             RE: Yeeesh   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     54  
   What is Varner holding?   Sheldor     04-15-17     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •