The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DA Band Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DA Band Finale"
Did anyone see Da Band finale? It was a whole hour long and you know MTV doesn't like to give you an hour for a show (barely).

Well, of course it started out with Da band still not having enough songs to do their 2nd CD. They only had 4 days left of living with Puffy so they needed to put something out quick. Dylan was not on any of the tracks they had so their was major work to be done. All the band members seemed only to be thinking about going home for a week. The memebers were warned that someone was going to be thrown out of the band.

On the last day in the house, Babs decided to throw a party without inviting Puffy. He seemed chill about it, but I would have thrown a fit if someone had a party in my house and not invited me. It looked a little planned because Bad Boy execs were there and when Puffy showed up he had a bottle of some champagne.

Dylan dissapeared for 3 days after some beef in the studio. When he returned,Puffy told him to get the "Fudge" out of his house. Bye Dylan.

After the members been away for a week, they were supposeed to return for a meeting with Puffy, but no one showed up! Their manager try to call them and everyone had some excuse. Babs and Ness said they were on their way. Choppa wasn't sure when he could come. Freddie P just said he doesn't want to "fudge"with the band anymore and hung up. Bye Freddie P.

So, there is only Ness, Choppa, Sara, and Babs left. Puffy had a meeting to disscuss how they messed up a big chance that most people don't get. He did say one good thing came out of it and that was he learned what "not to do" when making the band. He promptly announced that the band was dismantled! but he was going to work with two of the remaing four members.

He chose Ness and Babs--Bad Boys "Bonnie" and "Clyde"

Bye Choppa, Bye Sara.

I cannot believe that the band is over, I got really involved with this show so it was almost like I got kicked out the band also.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DA Band Finale Outercircle254 05-16-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outercircle254 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-04, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outercircle254 Click to send private message to Outercircle254 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DA Band Finale"
Since when could the CEO of the record company dismantle a group? I mean Puffy could've kicked them out of his record company...but I don't think he can actually separate them. It doesn't really make sense to me...especially since I read an article at mtv.com that Da Band still perform shows together and are still Da Band (and are all still signed to Bad Boy). I don't think it was Diddy's place to say what he said.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •