The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"High School Reunion 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"High School Reunion 2"
I taped it last night and didn't have a chance to watch it yet (hey, Sundays at 9PM is becoming a busy hour!) but am wondering if anyone saw the premiere and if it's going to worth watching.

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: High School Reunion 2 AugustGirl 03-15-04 1
   RE: High School Reunion 2 Loree 03-16-04 3
 RE: High School Reunion 2 Asrai 03-16-04 2
   RE: High School Reunion 2 dabo 03-16-04 4
       RE: High School Reunion 2 Asrai 03-16-04 5
 RE: High School Reunion 2 SurvivorBlows 03-17-04 6
   RE: High School Reunion 2 kelli_blue 03-18-04 7
       RE: High School Reunion 2 RyrieRae 03-20-04 8
           RE: High School Reunion 2 Loree 03-20-04 9
               RE: High School Reunion 2 dabo 03-21-04 10
               RE: High School Reunion 2 thetick 03-21-04 11
 RE: High School Reunion 2 Andrew1816 03-21-04 12
 episode 2 dabo 03-22-04 13
   RE: episode 2 Loree 03-22-04 14
 the cast dabo 03-29-04 15
 episode 3 dabo 03-29-04 16
   RE: episode 3 Chrissy gal 03-29-04 17
   RE: episode 3 wildchickenhunter 03-29-04 18
   RE: episode 3 managerr 03-29-04 19
   RE: episode 3 AugustGirl 03-29-04 20
   RE: episode 3 Loree 03-30-04 21
 Louann & Johnny Chrissy gal 04-05-04 22
   RE: Louann & Johnny Loree 04-05-04 23
       Lenny sorgee 04-05-04 24
           RE: Lenny Loree 04-05-04 25
               RE: Lenny AugustGirl 04-05-04 26
                   RE: Lenny Chrissy gal 04-05-04 28
   RE: Louann & Johnny AugustGirl 04-05-04 27
       RE: Louann & Johnny Loree 04-06-04 29
           Missed the show! kelli_blue 04-07-04 30
               RE: Missed the show! Chrissy gal 04-08-04 31
                   RE: Missed the show! kelli_blue 04-08-04 32
 I like Denise sorgee 04-12-04 33
   RE: I like Denise Chrissy gal 04-12-04 34
       RE: I like Denise Shuby 04-12-04 35
           RE: I like Denise love2smile 04-12-04 37
               RE: I like Denise AugustGirl 04-12-04 38
                   RE: I like Denise love2smile 04-12-04 39
                   RE: I like Denise wildchickenhunter 04-13-04 41
                       RE: I like Denise AugustGirl 04-14-04 43
                           RE: I like Denise Loree 04-14-04 44
                               RE: I like Denise rjrabbit 04-18-04 45
                                   RE: I like Denise Shuby 04-19-04 50
                                       RE: I like Denise rjrabbit 04-19-04 56
   RE: Denise Loree 04-12-04 36
       RE: Why did they divorce? wildchickenhunter 04-13-04 40
           RE: Why did they divorce? kelli_blue 04-13-04 42
       RE: Denise shedevil 04-19-04 48
 Episode.... Whatever dabo 04-19-04 46
   RE: Episode.... Whatever Chrissy gal 04-19-04 47
       RE: Episode.... Whatever kelli_blue 04-19-04 51
   RE: Episode.... Whatever AugustGirl 04-19-04 49
       RE: Episode.... Whatever Loree 04-19-04 52
           RE: Episode.... Whatever dabo 04-19-04 54
       RE: Episode.... Whatever dabo 04-19-04 53
           RE: Episode.... Whatever Loree 04-19-04 55
               Lenny and Laura RyrieRae 04-24-04 57
 Finale Episode WAS last night!! Littleroo 04-26-04 58
   RE: Finale Episode WAS last night!! Chrissy gal 04-26-04 59
       Report Card dabo 04-26-04 61
 Episode .. Da Prom! dabo 04-26-04 60
   RE: Episode .. Da Prom! kelli_blue 04-26-04 62
   RE: Episode .. Da Prom! Loree 04-26-04 63
       RE: Episode .. Da Prom! dabo 04-26-04 64
   RE: Episode .. Da Prom! AugustGirl 04-26-04 65
   RE: Episode .. Da Prom! rjrabbit 04-26-04 66
       RE: Episode .. Da Prom! dabo 04-26-04 67
           RE: Episode .. Da Prom! rjrabbit 04-26-04 68
 High School Reunion - aftermath Loree 05-02-04 69
   RE: High School Reunion - aftermath rjrabbit 05-03-04 70
       RE: High School Reunion - aftermath dabo 05-03-04 71
           RE: High School Reunion - aftermath Chrissy gal 05-03-04 72
               RE: High School Reunion - aftermath Loree 05-03-04 73
                   RE: High School Reunion - aftermath Shuby 05-03-04 74
                   RE: High School Reunion - aftermath wildchickenhunter 05-04-04 79
                       RE: High School Reunion - aftermath AugustGirl 05-05-04 80
               RE: High School Reunion - aftermath rjrabbit 05-03-04 76
           RE: High School Reunion - aftermath Shuby 05-03-04 75
               LouAnn's Letter RyrieRae 05-03-04 77
                   RE: LouAnn's Letter dabo 05-03-04 78
   RE: High School Reunion - aftermath pootboy 05-10-04 82
       RE: High School Reunion - aftermath dabo 05-10-04 83
 Trevor= Creepy! RealityRyan 05-08-04 81
   RE: Trevor= Creepy! stacywent 05-12-04 84

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
1. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Do watch it SB. I think it'll be worth at least a few moments of your day.

My favorite High Schooler so far is Daniel, The Gay Guy. His "arrival outfit" at the beginning of the hour is priceless! As was the reaction of TJ, the Redneck.

The end of hour brought the introduction of the Sophomores. We have the Sophomore Vixen, the Sophomore Tease, and the Sophomore Flirt. Their arrival brought gasps from the girls who were already there. They are ready to stir up trouble!

Oh boy! I can't wait for next week.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Oh didn't you just dislike TJ on sight? Daniel and his arrival outfit was priceless. He is going to be fun.

Not sure about the ex-couple. We still don't know who is telling the truth about her pregnancy and if that is indeed why they got married.

But they better be introducing more males. This show seems over run with females now. And I couldn't stand Laura.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 03:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Dammit! I missed it and had wanted to watch it so bad. Oh well, I guess I can catch up, but I would've loved to see the 'gay guy' show up. The previews were hysterical!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
I caught part of it. The episode will be rebroadcast Tuesday night 9 Eastern.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Thank you so much for the email and update, Dabo! *Smooch*

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

I watched my tape yesterday -- I really hope they don't make this stupid divorced couple the center of the series, but clearly that's what's going to happen.

Hey look -- another out of left field marriage proposal coming this season! Ack, couldn't Fleiss find a new gimmick?!?!

The Sophomore Troika just look evil -- very attractive -- but way too vengeful. I know they are only like 25 or 26, but let it go ladies, geez, it might be one thing if Gabe and Denise didn't already have a few kids, but honestly, whether its true or not that she faked the pregnancy, they just look extremely petty trying to bring up stuff from ten years ago. Move on ladies, more on...

Btw, was it me, did LouAnn look a lot like a blond Natalie Portman??? And despite my best efforts, it also seems kinda hard to dislike the former homecoming queen. Although from what I've heard, she's been more of a waitress at Chili's of late and looking to become a high school teacher -- not presently the "recruiter" that she's listed as being on the show (then again, with the downturn in the economy, being a "recruiter" isn't the easy living and license to print money that it was a few years ago, so that might have something to do with her career change.) There's also several other "spoilers" about this show that I should probably list in another topic.

-SB

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
I caught it Tuesday night and enjoyed it. They are acting like they're still in high school! Lots of tension and drama already. Hopefully this season will be a good one.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
What siezed my attention was that these people ACT like they are still in Highschool! I've only been out of HS 7 years and I, as well as others my age, behave WAY more mature than these losers. It can't be a culture difference either because my alma matre is only an hour away from RRHS and about the same size. Either these people really are that annoyingly jouvenile, or the editing team has just gone crazy giving us footage of pathetic losers.

03-20-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
This show likes to assume that the minute you put the HS people back together, they revert back to how they were in HS. Hopefully that isn't always true. But that is how they make it look.

03-21-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
10. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Well, Mr. Redneck certainly showed his level of evolution.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-04, 02:06 AM (EST)
11. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-04 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-04 AT 02:07 AM (EST)

"This show likes to assume that the minute you put the HS people back together, they revert back to how they were in HS. Hopefully that isn't always true. But that is how they make it look."

That is just superior casting. If you put these particular bunch of losers, who all still have unfinished business from back in high school, into the reunion they will immediately revert to type. (particularly the squealier girls)

I bet those casting directors were especially hunting for those with unresoved issues, so to heighten the chances for drama. Just wait for the "very special episode" where TJ comes out.

Andrew1816 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: High School Reunion 2"
Some of those people look a lot older than 27 or 28.

03-22-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
13. "episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Episode 2 last night, kind of lame but things are setting up nicely. Lenny the Geek virtually disappeared, how typical.

Sophomore hotties realized they were outnumbered and backed down. Ex Denise has the protection of the blonde-in-chief. But she knows all about the "former girlfriends" anyway and it doesn't faze her a bit. The hotties don't have to do a thing though, really, because Denise has set herself up for a big crash and burn.

Blonde-in-chief and Class of '92 Quarterback when on a HallPass, he wants her bad but she has a boyfriend waiting for her at home and reconnecting like he wants in just two weeks in paradise, not gonna happen. Blonde-in-chief is a major control freak.

The Pipsqueak showed up to round out the cast, he's looking sharp and ready to prowl! Sophomore What's'ername nearly had a spontaneous orgasm, she's ready to rock his world.

Meanwhile, the Father of Denise's children paid Sophomore Heather a late night visit, you could feel the chemistry. Sparks are gonna fly sooner or later!

Next week, Angry Gay Guy and Redneck duke it out! Don't get too bothered, it's in the boxing ring with gloves and mouthpieces and headgear and probably cups but let's don't go there mmkay! Check your local listings, there's probably a repeat Tuesday night.

03-22-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: episode 2"
I honestly can not tell Heather's 2 sophmore friends apart. But one of them has attracted the pipsqueak.

LouAnn does seem to be a control freak. I'm sure she was the HEAD cheerleader and made all the decisions for the girls in HS.

Denise may as well give up. Gabe has moved on. Don't re-visit your mistakes.

03-29-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
15. "the cast"
http://www.thewb.com/Shows/HSReunion/0,13602,160433,00.html

Round Rock Class of 1993 (well, sorta)

LouAnn "The Homecoming Queen"
From day one of high school, LouAnn led a charmed life. She was effortlessly popular, incredibly smart, and pageant-queen perfect. She also went steady with the quarterback of the football team. Basically, she was one of those girls you just loved to hate, only you could never really hate this gorgeous, bubbly blond because she was just so dang nice.

Johnny "The Quarterback"
Back in the day, it was as if Johnny walked right off the pages of a John Hughes movie script. Not only did this guy have the homecoming queen as his long-time girlfriend, he was the star of the Round Rock football team, which is like being a member of royalty when you live in Texas.

Denise "The Ex"
This bright, beautiful cheerleader's greatest claim to fame in high school was her long-term relationship with Gabe, one of Round Rock's star football players and Homecoming King. During her reign as one of the most active members of the cool clique, Denise made a lot of friends. However, she also made enemies.

Gabe "The Jock"
Hands down, Gabe was considered "the catch" of his graduating class. This tall, dark and handsome football player was a natural-born leader and athlete and was dubbed Homecoming King his senior year. While he spent most of his high school years dating Denise, the girl he later married, he also managed to break quite a few hearts along the way.

Heather C. "The Ugly Duckling"
While at Round Rock High, Heather C. tried to avoid the truly bitchy, snobby cliques so that she could pursue varied interests. An accomplished athlete and honor roll student, Heather C. spent the majority of her high school years trying to be "funny as hell" and making people laugh. However, when it came to dating, she felt invisible to the boys and admits she often felt like Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles.

TJ "The Redneck"
While attending Round Rock, TJ was your typical, happy-go-lucky Texas cowboy who got along with just about anybody at any time. Academics were not his strong point, but he made up for it in sports. While he wasn't exactly suave and debonair, TJ's charm got him front-row seats at every party and a lifelong membership in the "cool" clique.

Laura "The Drama Queen"
At Round Rock High, Laura was a total princess and a total goofball. She was the only person in the theater department who also managed to be a stuck-up, snobby member of the coolest clique on campus. Laura says she really only cared about herself, her girls, and who everybody was dating.

Lenny "The Geek"
Throughout high school, Lenny was a hopeless geek. While he was academically accomplished, he prided himself on acting oddly, wearing flamboyant clothes and having the longest hair on campus. For the most part, dating was just not an option.

Jessica "The Teen Mom"
During her time at Round Rock, Jessica went from being a sweet, naïve student to a wild party girl who got kicked off the drill team for being pregnant. Even so, she says high school was truly fun and she had some of the best times of her life there.

Chris "The Class Clown"
Back in the day, Chris was a self-conscious goofball who would do anything for a laugh. From start to finish, Chris felt awkward, too tall, and completely lost when it came to interacting with girls. He spent most of his free time watching Saved By The Bell and hanging out with his imaginary friend, "Thumper," who also happened to be an exotic dancer.

Trevor "The Pipsqueak"
Even though Trevor partied with the cool crowd and excelled at sports, he always felt like an outsider because he was the self-proclaimed runt of the litter. While he yearned to be just "a regular guy," for the most part he felt like he was always on the outside looking in.

Tre "The Player"
Despite the fact that Tre attended a different high school, everybody who was anybody at Round Rock wanted to hang with Tre. He was a great buddy, great athlete and part of the inner circle of cool guys at Round Rock (aka "da boys"). Girls considered him a player, but the truth was, Tre loved women but had a hard time "closing the deal."

Daniel "The Gay Guy"
As one of the few openly gay students at Round Rock High, Daniel was a master at making friends and pulling harmless stunts like wearing a kilt to prom. He was also an excellent student, an accomplished musician and politically active. Basically, you always wanted Daniel at your party.

Jeralyn "The Wallflower"
Ten years ago, Jeralyn felt shy and awkward and was always embarrassing herself. However, her affinity for journalism and theater saved her from writing her years at Round Rock off as a total loss. If anything, she was the kind of student who slipped in and out of different cliques but never really let herself be known.

Amanda "The Sophomore Tease"
In high school, Amanda was a big achiever. She was involved in everything from playing soccer to peer leadership. She also had a wild streak that earned her a colorful reputation. As sophomores, Amanda and her tight-knit group of girlfriends were extremely popular with the guys in the senior class. Consequently, the snobby senior girls went out of their way to harass them.

Heather F. "The Sophomore Vixen"
Wild, independent and rebellious, Heather spent most of her high school years excelling outside of the classroom. As sophomores, Heather and her close-knit group of girlfriends were best known for their social interactions with the senior Round Rock jocks. Heather had a notorious fling with Gabe and, to this day, harbors resentment against Denise (Gabe's steady girlfriend) for being so mean to her.

Stacy "The Sophomore Flirt"
Practically from the moment she started high school, Stacy shone as an excellent student, athlete and a member of one of the coolest cliques on campus. Despite all the partying she and her girlfriends were into, especially after she started dating Gabe, one of the hottest guys at Round Rock, Stacy considered herself the sensible one - a good girl through and through.

03-29-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
16. "episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-04 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

So, like Sophomore Heather got herself a Hall Pass, so of course she immediately thought of asking out Gabe, but like he was hanging out with people, and Denise even, so she sent her Sophomore pals to lure Gabe away, which they did with their impressive lures, and so she asked him out and oh my heck he said yes. Then Heather, she bad, she made sure and tell Denise personally HaHa I got a date with Gabe! Well, I don't remember what she said really, that's like what she meant.

So anyway, it was Daniel's birthday and coz they'd all been so mean and so on to him in high school and ignored his birthdays and whatever well they decided to have a surprise party for him and all the guys had to wear skirts in honor of Daniel wore a kilt to the prom, even TJ! Was so funny when they told TJ, but like they delegated giving the orders to blonde-in-chief Louann so he couldn't say no y'know.

So, Gabe and Sophomore Heather went parasailing arm in arm while Denise moped and moaned about Heather having showed up to ruin everything between her and Gabe. But, like, what Gabe said, he and Denise had broken up at some time, and he was dating whoever he wanted, which I guess included Denise when he could, and like if Heather had been the one who he'd knocked up he would have married her because he was into doing the right thing and that was the right thing to do, and like Heather just ate it up.

Well, so Louann also got a Hall Pass and eventually asked Johnny out, which everyone knew she would, but she's high maintenance so she teased and dangled before making the commitment to date her one true love, even though Johnny's already like just bored with talking about it if you know what I mean, but she has a boyfriend she lives with back home for years like and she doesn't know if he would let her be blonde-in-chief anymore if she goes too far and whatever.

So anyway, they had a party for Daniel and all the guys even TJ wore their bras and grass skirts, but of course TJ just wore his over top his regular redneck clothes and he hung out on the edge of the room, and then a cop showed up, a genuine Hawaii type surfer cop even, and he started stripping and dancing, and everyone was drunk and thought it was great but it was too much for TJ who bolted off on his lonely. So the next day Daniel decided to have it out with TJ, called him out, so they like got into the boxing ring with gloves and stuff and started swinging punches at each other, and like they shouldn't either of them give up their day jobs, but in the end Daniel felt he'd gotten the aggression out of his system and TJ had to respect Daniel for duking it out with him, even put his arm around the homo as a gesture of friendship. My, how he's evolved!

Well, Trevor got a Hall Pass and asked Amanda out on the date because she was like just so gushing and stuff when he showed up that you could smell her "do me" pheremones through the TV set, so they went out and had Trevor's fantasy date which was getting naked and massaging each other and then jumping into a tub full of flower-petals together and on and on, and Amanda was like really wowed so I bet there's a hot tape somewhere of action they couldn't show on TV.

And Louann and Johnny went on their date, and well it was more talking about it and more talking about it and more talking about it. Why Johnny doesn't just put a bullet in his brain I don't know, but he seems a sucker for whatever blonde-in-chief wants to put him through.

More about Denise and evil Heather and stuff in the next episode, I think. They showed a sophomore butt in a thong, I got kinda distracted.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
17. "RE: episode 3"
Great recap dabo! I learned something new tonight - there are Valley Girls in Texas!!

I am having fun watching this show.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: episode 3"
Like thanks Dabo. That was like really good and like stuff.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: episode 3"
I can't believe they used the "boxing ring = respect" plot from last season. Argh.

03-29-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: episode 3"
LMAO! Blonde-in-chief! What a hoot.

Too funny dabo! Great job.

Like. Whatever.

03-30-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
21. "RE: episode 3"
Great recap Dabo.

So did Denise take to her bed and moan during Daniel's party? I don't remember seeing her at the party. But of course Heather and Gabe were off on a hall pass so Denise had to moan about it. I just wish she would move on.

Next week Lenny gets a haircut. I wonder who he takes on his hall pass?

04-05-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
22. "Louann & Johnny"
The producers of this show must have been so disappointed when they gave Louann and Johnny a second overnight "hallpass" and they didn't do anything. I can just imagine the producers deciding, "We will simply keep them alone in a house with nothing to do until they have sex." Maybe Louann & Johnny figured it out and decided to pretend that they had sex just to get out of that boring house!!

Really, could that girl (not yet a woman) be anymore serious about everything?

04-05-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Louann & Johnny"
I was glad the guys put Johnny's bed out to sea. They were away on the never ending hall pass. Just like last season some of them will get numerous hall passes and others will get none.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
24. "Lenny"
so, what do y'all think about the makeover? i'm thinking he might have opened a pandora's box...

04-05-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Lenny"
Lenny looks better. But Lenny needs to quit making the self conscious facial expressions. He looks fine until he makes the faces.

04-05-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Lenny"
OMH! I agree. He looks constipated. Or in pain. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's very distracting.

04-05-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Lenny"
I though it was interesting that the girl he chose for his date was the only "sophomore" without a guy. That has to have been upsetting to the "senior" girls, but they didn't show any snarky remarks. With all the nasty things the "senior" girls have said, I am sure there were some things said about Lenny's date too!

04-05-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Louann & Johnny"
I'm still amazed that this woman, who says she has "the perfect life" back home in Dallas, is seriously considering leaving her fiance after spending 5 days with Johnny. Her perfect life can't be that perfect if she's even remotely contemplating this.

Or else she's a total whack-job.

Those evil producers. Keeping them locked up in that house. Such a house. No view. Nothing to do. I wish I could be locked up in that house. No, please, lock me up!

04-06-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Louann & Johnny"
Well she has been with Brad for about 3 years. So I suppose that initial spark is gone from their relationship. Now she sees the old HS boyfriend and she gets all giddy like back when she was a teenager. She hasn't felt that "new" passion in a long time because she is in a longterm relationship. And since Brad isn't there to ground her I think she is being swept away. She is back with her HS friends and she is getting caught up in the past. I doubt she would go through with an affair with Johnny if she was back in Dallas surrounded by her day-to-day life. But this is like a fantasy island and Johnny is waiting and she is flattered. So she takes the leap. But she will feel very guilty once she comes out of her dreamlike phase. In the end she will probably end up without either guy. But she may learn a lesson about herself.

04-07-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
30. "Missed the show!"
I missed Sunday's (4/3) show and WB didn't reair it on Tuesday...can someone fill me in on what happened? Did we find out any more about why the divorced couple intially split up?
Thanks!!

04-08-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Missed the show!"
Yahoo TV Listings says the show will re-air on Sunday:

KQCA Apr 11 07:00pm
Limited Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
Episode #204.
LouAnn and Johnny return from their extended hall pass; Amanda and Trevor plan a picnic; Laura and Jessica take Lenny into town for a makeover.

Producer(s): Mike Fleiss, Mike Nichols, Jason Carbone.

Original Airdate: April 4, 2004.

04-08-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Missed the show!"
Thanks!
I'll have to try and tape it to watch later. Sunday's are busy nights with my hubby watching The Soprano's and I watch Malcom and Arrested Development.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
33. "I like Denise "
even less now than I did before. I can't believe she couldn't just be mature enough to give Heather a sincere apology.

04-12-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
34. "RE: I like Denise "
You got me Sorgee!

Now I remember why I hated girls like Denise when I was in High School and why I avoid people like her now.

I can't believe how many people they found for this show with no sense of humor. They are all so deep into the drama they can't see the humor in the world around them. The only time they laugh is when they are feeling superior.

Shuby 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
35. "RE: I like Denise "
Although I do not like the way Denise couldn't say she was sorry, I do understand where she was coming from. If the sophomores felt so bad about the past and wanted to resolve it then they should have said something from the beginning. They are the ones that came to find peace with the past. Instead they pranced threatening to cause all this drama the first day just to smiled in her face and act like nothing was wrong.

I don't feel that the sophomore girls were just "having fun". They wanted revenge for things that happened in High School and rubbing someone’s toothbrush in your arm pit is not humors... its disgusting. I think they could have resolved their "issues" in a better way then that.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
37. "RE: I like Denise "
I tend to agree. I don't think what Denise and her friends did in high school was nice and respectful, but I can see how she might not look at it the same way any more. It was 10 YEARS ago. It's time for Heather and her friends to grow up, and move on. They went to the reunion wanting to stir the pot and Heather has been trying to get back with Gabe (or start something up) to put a dig in Denise. The "hurt" and "unresolved" issues were on the middle burner. She wanted to hurt Denise because she took Gabe away from her all those years ago. I say again.......GROW UP!

I'm sorry if I sound insensitive, but It takes two people to start cr@p up, and childish behavior at 26 is harder for me to swallow than it is at 16-18.

Toothbrushes under the armpits?? Gross and Childish

04-12-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
38. "RE: I like Denise "
but It takes two people to start cr@p up, and childish behavior at 26 is harder for me to swallow than it is at 16-18.

Amen Love2smile. After last night's episode I just wanted to scream at the TV.... GROW UP. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

The Sophomores came to stir up trouble (their words) and because the Seniors aren't on their knees begging for forgiveness, the tears come, the "poor me" attitude comes. Give me a break. They got a two week free vacation in Hawaii, and they spend their time crying and b!tching and whining and acting like, well, high schoolers. Geez!

And of course I continue to watch.

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
39. "RE: I like Denise "
<And of course I continue to watch.>

Me too AugustGirl......my butt refuses to move until the whole drama-filled hour is finally over.....but oooooohhhhhh! I just love it! lol

04-13-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
41. "RE: I like Denise "
This is not directed at you AG, just in general to this topic.
Sure the sophmore girls were and are acting childish, but I guess we will see how childish the senior girls are when/if they seek their revenge.
If the seniors let the room stuff go, then maybe they are more mature, my guess is they will do something equally as bad.

The senior girls just seem to act so high and mighty. Did you hear them talking about the skinny dipping incedent. It wasn't really skinny dipping it was topless and even then they kept there hand over their b**bs the whole time.....Not really to heavy of stuff here...
Denise - "Well if they think this will get Gabe's attention they don't know Gabe" - Meaning Gabe is gay, or Denise knows nothing about men.
It's a lot more drama filled than HR1.

04-14-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
43. "RE: I like Denise "
I agree WCH. Most of the girls are acting immature. I say most because we haven't seen too much of the Wallflower, Ugly Duckling and Teen Mom. Those three seem to be giggling a lot, but the Power Seniors (Denise, Louann and the Drama Queen -whatever her name is) seem to be expert at the art of passive/aggressive. The Sophomores are just plain whiney. They all need to grow up and move on.

The men seem to be more mature than the women, but then again the face time for the men seems to be focused on Johnny, Gabe and their respective harem(s). What happened to to the Class Clown, The Player and Lenny? Even the Pipsqueak seems to have dropped off the radar. I think I saw a glimpse of Lenny last week, but the others are MIA. Maybe they decided to leave while they still had their dignity.

I love the nicknames they were given.

04-14-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
44. "RE: I like Denise "
I haven't figured out why they even invited Tre (the player). They stated he did not go to their school or graduate with them. But he was part of their gang. But we never see him and he hasn't been given a hall pass to show if he is interested in any of the females. The class clown and 3 of the females (teen mom/wallflower/ugly duckling)get no air time. Either give them a hall pass so we can see them do something or they may as well have not invited them. They keep giving the hall passes to the same people. And I am getting really bored with Johnny and LouAnn.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
45. "RE: I like Denise "
I've been thinking the same thing. Why is Tre there?
No one has mentioned that Gabe turned Heather down for a second HP date. It makes me wonder if he really does want to spend time with the others or is it because he still has feelings for Denise?
Has anyone figured out who the engagement couple is? The guy's hands look dark and the female's hands look a lot lighter.

04-19-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
50. "RE: I like Denise "
Yea, I froze the engagement shot and both hands look dark; the males a little darker. I am guessing it's going to be Denise and Gabe getting back together and that the crying scene of her was put in to throw us off. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

04-19-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
56. "RE: I like Denise "
Very interesting. Thanks for the astute observation.

04-12-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Denise "
I never cared for Denise. But I like her less as the shows go on. I believe she did alot of very mean things when she was competing for Gabe. I wonder how much Gabe knows about the incidents between Denise and Heather. And why exactly did they divorce?

04-13-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Why did they divorce?"
Have you not been watching - I would dump Denise too! She is a big time b*tch. Very controlling. She is being edited much nicer than she is.

04-13-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Why did they divorce?"
Yah, Denise seems like a controlling b!tch and I bet Gabe is happy he got rid of her.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 04:52 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Denise "
I only watched this show once waiting for "Charmed" to come on, but I'm bored so I'll throw my thoughts in. I don't blame Denise one bit for not wanting to apologize, why should she? They got their revenge on her, and said they were even, If they are even, then there is no need for apologies. What should've happened is Heather and her friends should've been honest from the start and told Denise how she felt at first sight. Heather and her friends are acting like high school is the be all end all. It's over, move on. If a little bullying ruined her life then I feel really sorry for her. I forgot high school and all of the drama the day I left it. I was bullied but didn't feel the need to carry a grudge.

04-19-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
46. "Episode.... Whatever"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-04 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

Sorry, thanks to the clock change and the bizarro reality where I live, and then Easter, I've had trouble keeping up. Missed some good stuff.

Anyway, Heather95 is so over Gabe93 that she now feels sympathy for Denise93. Dunno why, Denise93 is still the conniving troublemaker she was in high school, must be something about Gabe93 being like self-centered or something.

Gabe93 and Denise93 went on a 24hour hallpass. Denise93 is still stuck on the guy and thinks things are working out good she's gonna land him again and yaddayaddayadda they were meant for each other. Yawn!

LouAnn93 and Johnny92 went on a 24hour hallpass. She promised Johnny she's going to give up her boyfriend-back-home-of-three-years and move and be at his beck and call because yaddayaddayadda she's the one in control of her life and gets to make grown-up decisions and whatnot. I still think he'd be better off putting a bullet in his brain, and from the looks he gave the camera he may be realizing that as well. Yawn!

GrowedUpPipsqueak and SophomoreTitJob went on a 24hour hallpass, a match made in heaven. She whispered do-me's at him, anyone left wondering who is gonna be engaged at the end of this show just wasn't paying attention. There's gotta be an underground tape of their date somewhere, these two got sparks!

MakeOverLenny hemmed and hawed and finally asked Heather93 to the prom. She was so happy to not have to go stag!

Oh, and there was surfing. Really awful surfing it would have been boring even if there was a shark in the waters surfing, but there was surfing.

Next episode, the Prom!

edited to get the numbers right

04-19-04, 03:05 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
Thank you for the little summary dabo! I couldn't watch anymore of this over-serious crap, but I am interested in what happened.

MakeOverLenny hemmed and hawed and finally asked Heather94 to the prom. She was so happy to not have to go stag!

You mean there are more than 7 people at the reunion?? Who would have guessed?!?

04-19-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
You mean there are more than 7 people at the reunion?? Who would have guessed?!?

I know! For a show that started with SO much promise, I think it's went downhill fast. I wanted to see the interaction between EVERYONE not just Gabe/Denise. Boo!!!!

04-19-04, 06:52 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
Too funny dabo! I love your names for them.

I taped the episode last night because of 24, so I'll watch it tonight. I know I'll be inserting their new names everytime one of them comes on screen.

Has anyone put out an MIA yet for The Player, The Class Clown, The Teen Mom, The Wall Flower, and The Ugly Duckling? Maybe there is a Hawaiian Bermuda Triangle that appeared near that house and they fell into it? I'm worried about them.

Not.

04-19-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
It makes a person wonder if while the reunion is being filmed if all these people really think they are going to be on the show. Then they get home with their family and friends to watch it. And they keep watching for themselves in the background realizing they were considered so boring that nobody in the editing room paid attention to them.

04-19-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
The really smart ones probably just showed up for the free Hawaiian vacation.

Wait, that would mean Redneck .... Nevermind!

04-19-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
Yeah, where'd everyone go? Much as I like that Lenny got a makeover and got a storyline, it's just too similar to Trevor's storyline. And the two power couples are just too full of themselves.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

04-19-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Episode.... Whatever"
I am so sick of LouAnn and Johnny. His voice annoys me. And Denise deserves Gabe (what a prize!). So I wish they would just shove those 4 off on a corner of the island where we don't have to see them anymore. I would have been happier to have seen more of the interaction between the others. Was there any flirting among them? I hope the next series shows more than 2 couples over and over again.

04-24-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
57. "Lenny and Laura"
The pathetic drama in these people's lives proves just one thing: You can take these people out of High School, but you can't take High School out of these people.

On another note... Why doesn't Lenny show any interest to Laura, his drama buddy? She apologized for ignoring him in HS. Then she went through all the trouble to get him a makeover for his hall pass, and he didn't even pick her.

I was hoping that he would ask her to prom, but he picked skanky Heather instead. I hope he doesn't get a disease.

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
58. "Finale Episode WAS last night!!"
I didn't realize that until it came on. Next week is the reunion show. Anyone have any scoops on where these people are now? Wondering what now...Gabe gave the ring to Denise, LouAnn is moving to where Johnny lives and the hot couple think this will last forever.

04-26-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Finale Episode WAS last night!!"
A reunion show from a Reunion show? This I will watch. I thought that High School Reunion 2 was so boring! But I really enjoy update shows.

04-26-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
61. "Report Card"
According to the official WB site these are the grades everyone is getting.

LouAnn B-
Johnny B+
Denise C+
Gabe B-
Heather C. C
TJ C+
Laura C+
Lenny B
Jessica B
Chris B
Trevor B
Tre B-
Daniel B-
Jeralyn B- (was she even in this show!)
Amanda C+
Heather F. D+
Stacy C+

04-26-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
60. "Episode .. Da Prom!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

Talk about a big yawn! Let me see if I can remember what happened.

Reunion was petering out officially, after having actually petered out quite a few episodes back -- so, of course, they had to have their big final night party! The Prom!

MakeOverLenny had asked JiltedHeather, the most beautiful girl ever, and she'd said yes. For the life of me I don't know why he didn't ask his best new pal Laura the DramaQueen. Oh, of course, most beautiful girl ever, now I get it.

Blonde-in-chief Louann is head over polished toenails in love with JohnnyTouchdown and yawn yawn yawn but will they ever get around to telling each other how they feel, will they huh huh huh huh huh??!!!

GowedUpTrevor has found the love of his life, one of the nonHeather Sophomores, DoMeAmanda. This is forever for real for always, that's where his head's at.

GabeStud took his time, worried it over in whatever it is he worries things over with, and finally got around to asking D-Ex to the prom because they hadn't actually done prom back in high school as that was one of the cold times in their traditionally hot-cold dance of doom.

JiltedHeather was obviously displeased, feeling compassion for D-Ex because GabeStud just isn't worth it.

And some others paired up. Girls all wrangled themselves into their party dresses, and I've got to admit JiltedHeather did look especially hothothot in her cutout. And so off they went to the Prom! More yawns.

Finally, Master of Ceremonies DramaQueen announced the Prom Queen and King. And the Queen Crown goes to ... GayDanny! Blonde-in-chief had a moment there, didn't say anything but the look on her face was priceless: "That was supposed to be my crown!"

GayDanny was pleased as punch, the crown made up for everything he'd ever been put through for being GayDanny, they like him they really really like him, gush gush gush! Then MakeOverLenny was given the King Crown to even more hoots and applauding. More they-like-me's gushgushgush and so on. You know, they were both good sports and enjoyed the limelight and made a handsome couple really.

Then some group called TagTeam came out and rapped, everybody danced, and Blonde-in-chief Louann and JohnnyTouchdown finally got around to proclaiming their love to each other. MakeOverLenny got around to dancing with JiltedHeather, and dang if she isn't the hottest thing ever in her all-access dress.

Then GabeStud and D-Ex went for a walk and, surprise surprise, he gave her a ring! Big rock, big big rock, she was bowled over. Maybe she didn't quite process that it wasn't an engagement token just a commitment token, he'll commit to trying to work things out between them if she will and maybe just maybe they and their kids can someday all live under the same roof again and ... RipOff! This was the "engagement" promised in the promos.

Then they went back inside and wowed everyone with their news, except JiltedHeather who apparently is the one who leaves the reunion with the promised "crushed dreams" or whatever. Yawn.

The next day, despite DramaQueen Laura's wishes it would never end, the reunion was over and they all had to leave. Okay, maybe she was the one with the crushed dreams or whatever. Really, the hype letdown on this turkey of a show is especially hard to take. GayDanny and T.J.Redneck left together, newest bestest buddies bosom lifelong pals... not that there's anything wrong with that!

Next week, the reunion finale of High School reunion! Meet Blonde-in-chief's other boyfriend, find out what happened with GabeStud and D-Ex, and whatever. Dang, I was hoping it was finally just over and done with.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

04-26-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Thanks so much for the recap! I started watching it, but then Arrested Development came on and I switched over to that (much more interestin!)
For what started out as a REALLY good show, HSR2 really stunk towards the end. But I guess I'll check out the reunion reuinon, lol.

04-26-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Okay, I wonder when the update reunion show was filmed. Are we going to get another update reunion of what happened after the update reunion show was filmed too?

They could have done this show with only about 8 people instead of the 17. I still couldn't name some of them when it was over. But we were bored to tears with the 3 couples. I hope they have all broken up. Serves them right for boring us with their lives.

04-26-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Hm. I thought it was supposed to be live but maybe not, here's the TVG blurb:

All 17 classmates gather for the first time since the reunion; features previously unseen material and interviews; host Ananda Lewis.

And from the WB site:

All seventeen classmates gather for the first time since the reunion in a special featuring previously unseen material and interviews. Revelations include the answers to these questions: Did Heather F. (The Sophomore Vixen) move on from her resentment of Denise (The Ex)? Did good-hearted LouAnn (The Cheerleader) leave her boyfriend back home for her high school sweetheart Johnny (The Quarterback)? Did sexy Amanda (The Sophomore Tease) and Trevor (The Pipsqueak) find true love? Did Denise win back her ex-husband Gabe (The Jock)?

04-26-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Once again you crack me up, Dabo! Great summary.

The Reunion Reunion Show. What happened to the Classmates after the reunion? Will anyone watch? Will anyone care? huh huh huh huh huh huh!!??

04-26-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Good recap dabo!
One question: you say "TheOtherHeather...(aka Ugly Duckling)", the Heather that Lenny asked to prom was the Sophomore Vixen wasn't she?
Although she is very pretty, I thought her feeling sorry for Denise was just sour grapes. If you can't beat them feel sorry for them?
I didn't see HSR 1 so I can't compare the two. I enjoyed HSR2 but after reading all these posts, I wished I'd seen it.

04-26-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
Ack! You're right, I got the Heathers confoosed, but a check of the official site says you're right. Have corrected the recap, thanks for catching the mistake!

04-26-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Episode .. Da Prom!"
You're welcome. I enjoy reading your posts.

05-02-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
69. "High School Reunion - aftermath"
Next season's HS Reunion looks like it will be interesting. We get to make fun of the private school kids from Fort Lauderdale. And they are going to trick them by saying two geeks are now rich and successful when they really aren't.

05-03-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
70. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Next season looks like it's going to be wild!!

Call me a hopeless romantic but I cried when Trevor asked Amanda to marry him!

05-03-04, 02:06 AM (EST)
71. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

You hopeless romantic you!

Just to recap the reunion reunion hosted by Ananda Lewis. Ananda did a great job considering what she had to work with, by the way.

Gabe and Denise are living together with their kids under one roof again, and still working on working things out between them but Gabe is serious and stuff. Denise really was pregnant when they got married, then suffered through a miscarriage, the absolute worst thing she's ever been through. Honestly, she has my sympathy for that, and for their kids' sakes I hope these two can make a good and happy life together from now on.

And there was stuff with Heather, Denise ended up giving Heather a hug, hey all that stuff was back in high school for goodness sakes. Besides, there was a lot of stuff edited into the show that Denise hadn't realized was going on, she didn't know she hadn't apologized because she thought she'd made a peace offering with the sophomores the first day they showed up. Uh-huh.

Louann and Brad had gotten engaged inbetween her getting cast for the show and her showing up for the show, he'd even flown her to Paris and proposed at the Eiffel Tower! She was afraid to mention that she'd gotten engaged, thought it might screw her out of her fifteen minutes of DAWdom I guess, not to mention a free Hawaiian vacation, and besides which she didn't think there would be anyone at the reunion she'd be hooking up with anyway.

Lesson: Never underestimate the lengths to which these producers will go, they went and found Johnny after all, her one first true love knight in shining armor et cetera and so on.

Well, breaking it off with Brad and hooking up with Johnny, that was really like two separate things I guess (her story really could use some work, though). Like, the whole reunion thing even without Johnny would have made her realize she wouldn't be happy with Brad, she missed being blonde-in-chief or something, had lost her roots (insert blonde roots joke here) and really realized she wanted to go home or something. Not to mention make the most of her fifteen minutes.

Anyway, she moved out on Brad, with Denise riding shotgun for loading the van, and headed back home. She and Johnny are still dating. Brad turned out to be a good sport, showed up for the taping, and summed it all up with noting that if two weeks of Louann going to Hawaii could break them up now he was better off than having endured two or five years of an attempted marriage with her, which was really great and he and Johnny ended up shaking hands.

Class Clown Chris likes to fart a lot, and his strip-tease at the Prom was some truly funny stuff. Wallflower Jerelyn basically spent the reunion being disgusted with Chris.

Lenny has got all kinds of action since the show started airing. He's let his hair grow out a bit from his makeover, which is okay, but now he's got sideburns drilling for oil way too far down the sides of his face. Still, he's getting attention, a former classmate even phoned in to let him know he should give her a call.

Danny feels he was able to get closure at the reunion, he's happy he was able to make friends with his classmates after all this time. TJ is still a redneck, hasn't evolved his philosophy any at all not one bit, but he now knows Danny for a real person and considers Danny a friend, so maybe there's some hope to be had after all.

Trevor had showed up for the reunion basically expecting to go into spring break mode, hit it up with as many babes as he could and probably play the field and end up looking like a dog but so what, but instead he was genuinely smitten with Amanda pretty much from the second he stepped into camera. They had found that a long distance realtionship wasn't making them happy, so she packed up and moved in with him rather than continue their being three hours apart from one another.

The reunion ended with Trevor proposing marriage to Amanda, and she accepted of course, and it really was very neat and moving for hopeless romantics and everyone else.

Laura the Drama Queen, Tre and the rest of the window dressing were there, I don't know why.

Next series, private school kids from the spring break capitol of America, Ft. Lauderdale! Plus a couple of the class nerds show up pretending to be rich, hoping to score some golddiggers, and some public school footballers turn up to rub the preppies' faces in the dirt and steal their girls. Oh goodie!

SMILES ARE FREE

05-03-04, 02:51 AM (EST)
72. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Thank you so much dabo!!

I had to miss the first half because I got a very important phone call. It seemed like the folks from the High School who were asking questions via satellite were not too pleased with Louanne.

Count me in with the hopeless romantics. I thought that Trevor's proposal was sweet. Since the relationship started on the show, the fact that he proposed at the end seemed appropriate.

05-03-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
73. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

LouAnn ended up looking bad. She knew it and no matter how she tried to explain it with the right spin on herself it didn't work. She said she felt she didn't have to explain to Brad because it wasn't his business. But she did expose it to everyone in America with a TV because she is so open. Brad is lucky to be rid of her. And I get the feeling Johnny isn't so happy with his prize afterall. There was just something they were not saying.

Edited to add:

Why wasn't I surprised to find out it was LouAnn that had written and applied to get her school on this show?

05-03-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
74. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
ITA, LouAnn did not seem happy with her "new life". In fact, she had a look of "I miss you" when she was smiling at Brad. I feel for her though because it’s hard to know what’s real when you’re confused and sometimes we make some BIG mistakes. I just hope she learns from them.

I missed the last ten minutes of the show; my tivo was acting up. Was the proposal all that was left after the last commercial break?

-Shuby

05-04-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
79. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Louann looked bad. That is an understatement. She looked like the backstabbing slut that she is. She was banging Johnny within days of their reunion. She was engaged. She didn't even come close to redeeming herself(not that you said she did). I just think you are baing way to nice.....

05-05-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
80. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Did anyone else catch the part where Louann said she told Brad she cheated, and Brad said "you told me you cheated?". Apparently Brad and LouAnn had two different conversations. LouAnn's conversation had her confessing her infidelity. Brad's conversation had no mention of it.

I think I'd remember if my fiance told me he had cheated on me during a two week vacation.

I also think Johnnie did Brad a big favor.

05-03-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
76. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
That's why I love my Tivo. I was about 15 minutes late. I just rewound it to the beginning and watched the whole show while Tivo was recording.

Thanks dabo. Great recap.

05-03-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
75. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Thanks for the recap, my TIVO didn't record the last ten minutes so I missed everything after the last commercial break

05-03-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
77. "LouAnn's Letter"
I wasn't surprised either about LouAnn writing the letter to get on "Reunion." It probably went something like this:

"Dear High School Reunion,
I was the homecoming queen in HighSchool and I was really pretty. That is why I dated the quarterback. Now, ten years later, I would like to have a High School Reunion so that I can remind everyone that I was homecoming queen. Thank you.
LouAnn XOXO"

Oh, and what did you think of that girl who asked Lenny out. I mean, let go the bitterness. I wasn't necessarily in the "in crowd" in high school either, but my head doesn't spin around whenever I think about it. Geez!

05-03-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
78. "RE: LouAnn's Letter"
LOL! I never "got" the whole in-crowd thing to begin with. Whoever they were, it didn't matter any to me. Was I one of them or not one of them? I never knew, couldn't have cared less about it. I always thought that sort of thing was blown out of proportion by Hollywood and for things like Archie Comics, you know. But I guess it was the be-all/end-all for some people, like some of the ones who turn up for these silly reunion shows. God love 'em.

pootboy 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
82. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
I really, really, REALLY need a tape of the "aftermath" episode-- I missed it thinking they were going to rerun it like all the other episodes, and it was the episode i was MOST looking forward to (mainly to see the Louann/Brad debacle)--- can someone sell me a tape or something?? I'd be really grateful...

pooty

05-10-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
83. "RE: High School Reunion - aftermath"
Good luck getting a tape (sorry, I don't have one), they reran it last night opposite Survivor.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-04, 03:07 AM (EST)
81. "Trevor= Creepy!"
Is it just me, or was Trevor really really creepy? I can't quite put my finger on it, but everytime they showed him it made my flesh crawl... he just seemed so serious and he looked like he was trying to eat that poor girls face whenever they kissed

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

stacywent 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
84. "RE: Trevor= Creepy!"
No, it's not just you. I thought Amanda was kind of creepy too with her deer in the headlights look. I also thought it was kind of cheesy how they longingly gazed into each other's eyes like they were head over heels in love on their first date. But I'm happy for them that they found each other.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •