The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colonial House"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colonial House"
On PBS, starting May 17th. Im a huge fan of the series of these "House" shows. Take a look at it, wont you?

Indentured servitude. No baths or showers. Public punishments. Welcome to daily life in the year 1628!

Think colonial life was all about pious Pilgrims, powdered wigs and freedom for all? Think again! Two dozen modern-day time travelers find out the hard way what early American colonial life was really like when they take up residence in COLONIAL HOUSE, public television's latest hands-on history series from the producers of BRITISH WWII HOUSE, FRONTIER HOUSE, MANOR HOUSE, and the Peabody Award-winning THE 1900 HOUSE.

Our intrepid adventurers -- men, women, and children from across the U.S. and the U.K. -- arrived in their New World on a period tall ship and struggled to create a functioning and profitable colony, like those of America's first settlers, using only the tools and technology of the era.

"Researching this era, we were surprised -- and viewers will be surprised -- at the misconceptions about our colonial roots," said Beth Hoppe, executive producer for Thirteen. "History often paints a drab picture of our forebears, but they would fit into modern day America better than one might think. From wearing bright-colored clothing and consuming large amounts of alcohol to testing the laws of the era, early colonists were a vibrant group of individuals."

The colonists used only the tools and technology of the era.

Residing in a 17th-century environment cultivated from extensive research, the colonists negotiate personal and communal challenges as they deal with the demoralizing weather, rustic living conditions and backbreaking labor. Among the points of dissension that arise in the colony are: the rigid class and gender roles, mandatory religious observance, and the puritanical civil laws of the era, particularly those pertaining to profanity.

"Not only does COLONIAL HOUSE capture the drama of everyday life in a small colony but it also shows how ordinary people cope -- or in many cases, don't cope -- when removed from all that is familiar and comforting to them in the modern world," said series producer Sallie Clement. "Our disparate group of colonists were catapulted into a life that demanded they set aside their many differences for the sake of survival."

Meet the Colonists:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/colonialhouse/meet/index.html

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colonial House Deonna 05-10-04 1
   RE: Colonial House ginger 05-11-04 2
       RE: Colonial House Molaholic 05-11-04 3
           RE: Colonial House foxeyes2 05-19-04 4
               RE: Colonial House Esbea 05-19-04 5
                   RE: Colonial House wildchickenhunter 05-19-04 6
 RE: Colonial House SurvivorBlows 05-19-04 7
   RE: Colonial House dabo 05-19-04 9
       RE: Colonial House dabo 05-20-04 10
   RE: Colonial House minitroll 05-20-04 12
 Loving it! weltek 05-19-04 8
   RE: Loving it! Sabriel5 05-20-04 11
   RE: Loving it! wildchickenhunter 05-20-04 13
       RE: Loving it! weltek 05-20-04 14
           RE: Loving it! NaughtyBlue 05-22-04 15
       RE: Loving it! Esbea 05-23-04 16
           She's A Witch! weltek 05-24-04 17
 wow! caught this last night... cqvenus 05-25-04 18
   RE: wow! caught this last night... Esbea 05-25-04 19
       RE: wow! caught this last night... dabo 05-25-04 20
           RE: wow! caught this last night... ginger 05-25-04 21
 RE: Colonial House littlemisssmartypants 05-25-04 22
   RE: Colonial House ginger 05-25-04 23
       RE: Colonial House Molaholic 05-25-04 24
 Final Episode weltek 05-26-04 25
   RE: Final Episode jase 05-26-04 26
       RE: Final Episode ginger 05-26-04 27
           RE: Final Episode Esbea 05-26-04 28
               RE: Final Episode ginger 05-26-04 30
                   RE: Final Episode Esbea 05-26-04 31
           Ooh-that would've been fun! weltek 05-26-04 29
               RE: Ooh-that would've been fun! FarmBoy 05-27-04 32
                   RE: Ooh-that would've been fun! ginger 05-27-04 33
                       RE: Ooh-that would've been fun! Esbea 05-27-04 34
                           RE: Ooh-that would've been fun! Sunny_Bunny 05-30-04 36
 This show is Wonderful!!! Sunny_Bunny 05-30-04 35
 RE: Colonial House Puffy 06-21-04 37
   RE: Colonial House Esbea 06-22-04 38
       RE: Colonial House Puffy 06-23-04 39
           RE: Colonial House dabo 06-24-04 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-10-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colonial House"
I love the "House" shows also.

Deonna

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colonial House"
Ah, my kindred spirits and lovelies -- I LVOE the "House" series. They even sneak a little education in. At any rate, Sneetch and I will be there, with our best bonnets and blunderbusses.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colonial House"
Quoth Ginger: "Ah, my kindred spirits and lovelies ... At any rate, Sneetch and I will be there, with our best bonnets and blunderbusses."

shouldn't that be 'blunderbussi'?

But seriously, I agree with other posts, these are great shows, and sneaking in a little edumacation now and then certainly doesn't hurt. But let's not forget that the people are 21st century folks, with a lifetime of expectations, habits and moral standards placed in a situation that in many respects is 180 degrees out of phase. Nonetheless, I will watch and tape an episode or two for my students to enjoy.

foxeyes2 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foxeyes2 Click to send private message to foxeyes2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Colonial House"
I have watched the first two nights and really like this show.
I have to give everyone who took part credit because it was not easy and I am not sure that I could do it. The Governor gets on my nerves a lot and sometimes the lay preacher does too. I was really impressed when Jonathan Allen (sp) outed himself in the Sabbath service. Next Monday and Tuesday should prove to be interesting.

05-19-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colonial House"
They ran two episodes back to back last night. It certainly wasnt an easy life.
What do you think about the Govenor lifting the Sabbath law? Not attending the Sabbath meeting was grounds for expulsion from the colony in the 1600's. I think that the people who were selected should have been prepared to play by the rules, and that he should not have lifted the law. Same goes for the idiot who decided to go wander for two days and went into town for a beer.

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colonial House"
Seems like a lot of the people had/have other agendas. They didn't go on the show to experience life in the 1600's they went on to further their own agenda's.
If you went on this show you new that you had to go to church on Sunday.
If you are a woman, you new that your treatment was not going to be the same as it is today. You should be prepared for that.
If you new you would (possibly)be playing a part of a indentured servant, don't be surpirsed when you get ordered around.

I saw the first hour and the third, with little pieces of hour 2 and 4.

I am starting to have big problems with it.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colonial House"
Damn, I actually wanted to check this out. Does PBS generally repeat these things later in the week?

Thanks,
SB

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colonial House"
Last summer the entire "Pioneer House" series was rebroadcast (at least here locally) on a Sunday. You may want to keep an eye on the schedule(s) of your local PBS station(s), they tend to do a lot of things independently.

05-20-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colonial House"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

Just did a search through local listings, PBS here seems to have all the episodes in constant rotation like a hit song or something.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-20-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Colonial House"
I saw the episodes Monday night, but I had a conflict on Tuesday, so I checked my Tivo, and my local PBS station is re-running the episodes over the weekend.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Loving it!"
Missed part of it last night because of the SVU season finale, but I'm sure they'll replay it.

I agree that part of this show is playing by the colonial laws and really experiencing what it was like. Isn't that the point? We know people eventually dissented and how that affected things...that's how we got here to 2004. But that's not the point, is it?

IMHO, the point is can we, having experienced so many freedoms and technology, go back to how it once was?

Sabriel5 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sabriel5 Click to send private message to Sabriel5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Loving it!"
How I LOVE the House series! From the BBC's 1900,1940's & Manor house to Pioneer & Colonial House from PBS. This last one is so close to my roots as I grew up in Salem, Ma. (founded 1626) and this history has always fascinated me.
I do feel for the Voorhees family, although they should have realized that attendance for Sabbath services would be mandatory.How well I remember trying to stay awake during my Early American Lit class when we were covering the Puritans.
I do have sympathy for the loss the Wyers family endured, but I don't think it's fair that the "Governor" can decide that his colony are "Puritains" just because he would like to build a "City on the Hill". Most colonies in the New World were economic ventures and were not about religion.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Loving it!"
Yes they did dissent and that is how we got where we are. For the most part that is a good thing. (agree with Weltek)

This was supposed to be a 4 month project to recreate this period of time. The people selected should have known what was expected of them for that short period of time and behaved accordingly...

As an example - if you don't go to church or don't believe in god or whatever, that is fine, but don't go on a show where you are absolutely expected to attend church everyweek, and then gives us some crap about your principles. This is not reality, You would have been killed for not attending church. You are not making a statement you are being an a$$.

Thats all I am saying.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

05-20-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Loving it!"
>You are not making
>a statement you are being
>an a$$.
>

You summed up that situation quite nicely!

NaughtyBlue 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyBlue Click to send private message to NaughtyBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Loving it!"
I love these period shows. Let's see, first the lay preacher's deep voice gets on my last nerve. The governor and his family think their poo doesn't stink. I wonder why they end up leaving again)? Looks like next episode they get a new governor who shakes things up.

I agree with the poster who thinks that one family SHOULD indeed have to attend church being that they signed up for the project. I don't care if they believe in God or not. That's not the point. They are breaking the colony rules! I say put them in the stocks! LOL

Oh, and wasn't it sweet when the piglet's were born? It was cute when they put the sick one in the sock.

05-23-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Loving it!"
and the woman who refused to wear the "P" because *she* didnt think she swore. I think they said she'd have been flogged for doing that.

05-24-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
17. "She's A Witch!"
"Well, we did the nose.... and the hat... BUT SHE'S A WITCH!!!! "
Sorry, I just had a little Monty Python sketch running through my head.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "wow! caught this last night..."

this show is actually really neat. i caught it for the first time yesterday...

the governess is such a raving beeotch. she needs to get her feminist head into the colonial times. moron.

~ cq

05-25-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: wow! caught this last night..."
The preachers wife, or the first one? Its the "Im not going to Sabbath and Im persecuted for it" chick thats wearing on me.
I loved the introduction of the Company Man. It was interesting to see the Governor/Preacher and his wife get their knickers in a twist over having their authority usurped. They were trying to turn it into a freakin commune anyway.

05-25-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
20. "RE: wow! caught this last night..."
Thank goodness they sent in the Company Man (Jack) to get the show back on track, the way things were going the colony would have been doomed.

05-25-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: wow! caught this last night..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-04 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

I was also rather relieved to see the former Gov go -- it was becoming his show. I was sad the black guy left but thought the speech about his departure was a good one; if I were black, I wouldn't be signing up for Colonial House (or, should they ever make em, Antibellum House, Reconstruction House, or Depression House).

I think the sweet guy who came out of the closet is not "getting it" - he's waaay too bonded with the new Gov's family (all that whining and scraping to get back in the house for a few weeks) and I don't want to hear about his homosexuality any more, because such confessionals dilute the period feel. This is not group therapy (although again, he seems a v. sweet guy).

I like the Company Guy. Gets the clams dugs, but freespirited enought to skinny dip a la those bohemian Vorheeses. Vorheesi?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Colonial House"
Methinks Assistant governer Don Wood is a hnadsome man.

I like learning about history okay too.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

05-25-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Colonial House"
Manly, yes - but I like it, too. Him. Whatever. I thought his imitation of Preacherman Governor was hilarious.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Colonial House"
What on God's Great Green Earth were the Creators thinking about? The skanky Vorheese family should never have made it past the first interview. And now they're gonna be the perfect 6-year olds and "spoil" the evaluation. Sheesh. If they were really in 1628 they'd have been fed to the sharks the first day out on the boat.

BTY, I'm boycotting the eps tonight to watch NCIS, etc.

And yes, the new Lady Governess does think her shyte don't stink.

05-26-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
25. "Final Episode"
I thought the evaluation was pretty fair. Indeed a new governor should be sent. The governing sucked.

I will miss this show. I wish it went on longer.

Mrs. Vooheries (or however you spell it) will forever have a space in my heart...the one that's reserved for least favorite reality show contestants. She's somewhere near Foni Toni and Omarossa.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Final Episode"
I thought this was a good show and I hope they continue it because it's a good alternative program to have on tv and to some degree, it was educational as well.

05-26-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Final Episode"
I missed the last half hour!

I was hoping the second indian tribe would massacre our little colony, but suspect this did not take place. Can anyone recap me a bit?

05-26-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Final Episode"
Do they rerun it Sundays there? Both PBS stations here have it on all day this coming Sunday.

05-26-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Final Episode"

Thanks, Bea...my pathetic Memorial Day plans now feature catchup afternoons of Real World, The Inferno, and Colonial House. At least Colonial House has that teeny educational element.

05-26-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Final Episode"
I feel your pain Oh Pathetic One. At least you HAVE plans. With my luck, Ill end up with a box o' wine and the Law and Order Marathon.

05-26-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
29. "Ooh-that would've been fun!"
Best.Imagined.Ending.Ever

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ooh-that would've been fun!"
I enjoyed this program.

Even if half the colonists would have been stoned or burned at the stake if it had been real. The after-show interviews were good. I wish more shows did that.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Your WSC3 SR Winner

05-27-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ooh-that would've been fun!"
Hey, my bovinated friend!

I liked this show, too, but liked some of the other "Houses" better. I prefer the isolated family which gets really immersed in the time period (in part due to isolation), like the 1940s house. The larger group shows are more sociology than historical recreation to me (nothing wrong with that, just less intriguing to me). I think I like the British "House" series better than the US ones, although I can't put my finger on why.

Anyway, any guesses as to the next "House" and when/where it might be?

Depression House would be gruelling but interesting.
1950s House might be fun.
I'd sign up for an aristrocratic role on Louix XIV House...

05-27-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Ooh-that would've been fun!"
I heard they were doing one on the prarie with sod houses. 50's house would be fun. The teenagers would go nuts.

How about French Revolution House?

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ooh-that would've been fun!"
hahahahahahaha, I would volunteer to be a school teacher for 50's house. lmao.

Can you imagine the faces of the kids forced to watch those "how to be" socilization films that they used to watch in class? How about the whole clean cut vs. James Dean types? lol

I like F. R. House Esbea-- Can I be one of the "unwashed masses" who took part in the Womans revolt? lol.

~Bun

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "This show is Wonderful!!!"
I have to come to this board more often. The local PBS station just ran a marathon of this series, and I am absolutely in love with it! I leaped on here to ask if anyone had seen it, lmao.

I like survivor alot, but there is something about this series that makes me want to actually apply to be on it. It is most likely because colonization, and the beginnings of American politics is a particular favorite subject of mine. I loved how some of the people wanted to create the atmosphere that brought about the creation of Harvard university, and how others reacted to it.

Tossing in Assesors, merchantilism, Indians...brilliant.

I love this...sigh.

Newest inductee into "the club." They even gave me a new tub to sleep in, see?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Colonial House"
Better late than never:
I had taped episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8 ( only a 6 hour tape, no TIVO). I was on vacation and just finished watching it all. Please tell me what happened during episodes 5 and 6. I missed the 2nd departure of the Governor and his family, the departure of the black man, and the arrival of the company man Jack. I called my local PBS station and they said that they are not repeating it in the near future and it is not on their website.
By the way, loved the show. Thanks!

AKA Puff Homes
sig pic courtesy of J Slice

06-22-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Colonial House"
I too, missed the last episode and would appreciate any recap! Puffy, the Comany man showed up and really started cracking the whip. People were working the way you would imagine they would have been. He wasnt shy about getting his hands dirty either, so I liked him a lot. The Preacher/Governor and wife were pissy because he overrode their decisions. They were trying to rule by majority vote. I didnt see the one where the Indians showed up, but thought they shoulda massacred some of them there settlers.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Colonial House"
In the last episode, the settlers threw a big party for a group from the real Plimouth Plantation and for 3 evaluators. They even had goose and duck. They brought out their best wooden and stainless dishes and played colonial games. The evaluators thought the corn harvest was pitiful and had lots of other complaints but eventually gave them a good rating, which would have allowed them to continue the settlement. Then there was a "where are the now" segment where we saw several of the families in real life. Bethany wore too much make up. The Preacher and his wife looked the exact same.

In the episode when the Indians came, one of the 20'ish aged Indians went to the settlers' camp and stole one of their chickens. The settlers never ended up noticing. The Indian was reprimanded by one of the matriarchs. It was a matriarch-ruled settlement. Then Mrs. Preacher took it upon herself to bring the Indians some pea soup. No way would a woman have done that in the old days. The Indians didn't want her dang pea soup; they didn't want the settlers to think they were starving. When the Indians finally came to visit the settlers, again they were offered food. The Indians had previously agreed to NOT take any food, but one Indian did take food and the rest got mad at him.

I read on the PBS website that the day the Indians set up camp was a horribly thundering rainy day, miserable weather, but they did it anyway. Tha current of Indians are still very hostile about the show, sort of like glorifying their demise. The Indians brought furs to trade, but the settlers had already promised to trade only with the first group of Indians so they said no. The evaluators gave them a bad mark for this: poor trading skills.

AKA Puff Homes
J Slice original
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

06-24-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Colonial House"
http://www.shoppbs.org/product/index.jsp?productId=1763663&cp=1452985&clickid=lftnav_sbi_txt&parentPage=family

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •