The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-16, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Post IC..."
Dara day 19, good job Nick.... Cool Necklace...Nick: tonight is the first TC after the merge, it's about where will the dominos fall...it's brawn vs brains and I am in the middle along with beauty, we are like the pretty girl at the dance, go home with the jocks or the valedictorian....I like being the pretty girl

Nick and Jason and Scot go to get water, and they talk about who to vote out...everybody is voting for Aubry, 7 to 4...
Scot: the brains are screwed pick them of one by one, hopefully neal plays the idol and abubry goes home anyway, feel comfortable with my alliance, let's get the brains out now, and later, when we get down to 7 we will figure iit out although me and jasonalready have it figured out.
Nick: right now I am thinking of voting out a brain but Scot and Jason are always going to be over confident so when everybody feels safe is when you do your damage.

See Neal, Joe and Nick, those 3 will be a dominant force, will use those girls, with us, there will be a lot better chance...
Neal: Nick wants to go with us, now we have to convince Michele to come with us,
Neal: in a moment of desperation, all I have to do is reach in the family jewels and pull this out, the idol

see Debbie, Aubry and Michele in the water

Aubry: the brains need Nick and Michele...if we don't get them, we are playing the idol
They are so tight...
Michele: I would love to work with Aubry and Debbie and I don't know if strategically it is my best option, I will figure out what is best for me.
Nick and Michel talk...Nicke tells her to go with brawn...Michele says Aubry, nick thinks he can manipulate the brawn and beat them in puzzles. he likes Aubry, he would hang out with her....Nick says we will tell the brains we are going with them. Nick tells her we are in the swing position....Michele says, sounds good.

here comes the boat....with Jiffy

Scot: getting ready for TC, the doctor is going, the red flags are coming up, they don't do this, this is serious that they are coming to us...

Jiffy says he thought they looked sick, we want to assess what is going on...it's the real deal, Starting with Tai...healing nicely, this is good...no redness, swelling, he's good...Scot has a couple...shows him some red marks, painful...nastily infected, small cuts turn nasty quickly, will keep an eye on it...Aubry has one....firm up to here...
Debbie: it's brutal out here and a little thing blows up to a huge deal..., 2 options, ices cut it open, antibiotic...also a route for infection to go in....assessment...start her antibiotics...if gets worse can go to step two...next....Neal: Mt. St Neal, huge chunk of puss...not pleasant...shows him his back...it's bad...finding a spot to sit him down

Neal: the infection on his back looks really bad, but if they try to pull me from this game, i will not go...

Dr. tells him this is a big nasty spot, but it's not life threatening...

Nick says He thinks he is out

Now they assess the knee, the knee is more serious, if the infection in a joint can destroy it in a matter of hours...these can affect you years from now, this has the potential to become very bad, Neal is crying...hes pulling him from the game...what is the feeling: a huge amount of work to come out here, tells him about his life, had the journey through the last 15 years, dream, it's been a great 19 days...jury member...will say goodbye..

They are pulling me from the game, it has been an honor and a privilege to play with each and every one of you

Aubry has confessional: crying, my number one ally gone...it's on the tip of my tongue...what about the idol...Neal's bad news is good news for you, no one going home no TC...

Nick: Aubry was going home thanks to a lucky evacuation, she has a few more days

Aubry: confessional...thinking to myself with Neal gone
that son of a #####, he took the idol, you have to forge every river, sometimes you get dysentary and die, you have to pave your own way!

the show ends with the Medical team removing Neal...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16       
   Part 1...   tribephyl     03-30-16     1  
   Previously, On Survivor...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     2  
   Part 2...   tribephyl     03-30-16     3  
   Merge...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     4  
   Part 3...   tribephyl     03-30-16     5  
   Pre Challenge   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     6  
   Part 4...   tribephyl     03-30-16     7  
     RE: Part 4...   Sheldor     03-30-16     8  
         RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     12  
             RE: Part 4...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     19  
     RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     9  
   Great scrambling at the merge!   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     10  
   Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     11  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     13  
         RE: Post IC...   tribephyl     03-30-16     15  
             RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     16  
                 RE: Post IC...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     21  
             RE: Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     17  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     22  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     14  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     20  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-31-16     23  
   RE: S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •