The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-16, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Merge..."
jFestive and happy music, they hear them coming....it's the merge, OMG...they hug, WHATTTT! Scot hugs Tai, I made it to the merge on S, that is awesome, huge deal. saw Cydney and Jason, that is huge, it's like the playoffs, hopefully my team is strong

Aubry: and just like that Me and Joe are saved and then to see Neal and Debbie iI was so relieved it was like being separated from your whacky family and then back together again

Tai: Br Beauty and Brawn back together.....how will we lone up, scot is my only ally right now, and he knows about the idol

Debbie and Aubry talk about how good looking Nick is...

Nick: during the merge feast people are getting tipsy, and I am listening, Brawn is arrogant like they are in charge and nobody can stop them

The brains are not going to want to work with them because they are the exact opposite because they want to be int he shadows

right now my true alliance is with michele, we are in a great spot with these 2 tribes, but I have learned slow it down and let them keep bringing you information and then you just slice them up

Aubry talking to BDEbbie: Peter went insane, debbie tells her she has her back, she and neal are like salt and pepper

Debbie cons: Aubry is guilty , no need we are still strong

Nick walking with Neal and Aubry...Nick asks, how are you guys right now? everyone is willing to stick together
Neal: the brawn are going to be super tight and they are bullies, physical threat, so makes sense to go with beauty/brain alliance...

Nick tells them that Tai is super tight with Scot and that julia was saved by scot last night

Nick: Neal and Aubry pitched we just need two more you your beauty, so they want it to be brains vs brawn...they just want to put to on one without an idol

Nick: it makes sense to go with the brains, but if you put yourself with your back against the wall, that is not good survivor...

See Scot and Nick talking...about how Julia is indebted to scot...they saved him

Jason says we need Nick, we think that Neal has an idol...talking with Nick and Scot

Nick: gotta wonder if Scot and Jason had too much Rum at the merge feast...they brought me into their group...

Scot tells Jason that Tai has an idol. Jason cons: about the super idol after the votes are read se we are literally unstoppable...
Nick: I don't like Scot and Jason's overconfidence, as much as it annoys me it's great for me cause they are never going to see a blindside coming...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16       
   Part 1...   tribephyl     03-30-16     1  
   Previously, On Survivor...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     2  
   Part 2...   tribephyl     03-30-16     3  
   Merge...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     4  
   Part 3...   tribephyl     03-30-16     5  
   Pre Challenge   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     6  
   Part 4...   tribephyl     03-30-16     7  
     RE: Part 4...   Sheldor     03-30-16     8  
         RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     12  
             RE: Part 4...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     19  
     RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     9  
   Great scrambling at the merge!   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     10  
   Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     11  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     13  
         RE: Post IC...   tribephyl     03-30-16     15  
             RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     16  
                 RE: Post IC...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     21  
             RE: Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     17  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     22  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     14  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     20  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-31-16     23  
   RE: S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •