The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-16, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Pre Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-16 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Dara: at night....in AM, Day 18....Neal shows Aubry his infected knee...Debbie approaches Tai, I really like you, I want to get in to an alliance

Debbie: I seem to be one of the people that plays offense, it's a battle of power and I am playing to win...She asks him about strategy...I have to go in an alliance with somebody, you just did. Talks about how aggressive Debbie is, Tai says he is not buying it I am not a fool...Debbie is going after Nick now too, don't worry about going home because you are not, Aubry says she is trying too hard, double and triple teaming them is showing desperation...see Julia and Jason and Cydny in the shelter with Michele

Jason: beauty always goes with the jocks, they don't date the brains, we are just shoving geeks in lockers right now. we want to go after Neal but he has the idol, so Aubry, she won't see it coming

Michele: Jason thinks he's on top, he's the one constantly saying what this person is saying, it looks like brawn and beauty are together but Hey, I never counted out working with brain...

Nick and Aubry walking together
Aubry says they need to start talking to people like human beings, they are irritated by Debbie...I want to work with you, but Nick says Debbie is aggravating see at this point, she takes strategy in her own hands and I don't want anyone having more control than I do....

Aubry and Neal talk, she thinks Nick is offended by debbie, it's really bad.

Neal says we need 2 beauty's right now, it's a bad situation, he tells her that he has the idol...some one will be voted out tomorrow, we find out and we use it.

The game is on let's go, says Aubry in confessional

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16       
   Part 1...   tribephyl     03-30-16     1  
   Previously, On Survivor...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     2  
   Part 2...   tribephyl     03-30-16     3  
   Merge...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     4  
   Part 3...   tribephyl     03-30-16     5  
   Pre Challenge   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     6  
   Part 4...   tribephyl     03-30-16     7  
     RE: Part 4...   Sheldor     03-30-16     8  
         RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     12  
             RE: Part 4...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     19  
     RE: Part 4...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     9  
   Great scrambling at the merge!   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     10  
   Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     11  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     13  
         RE: Post IC...   tribephyl     03-30-16     15  
             RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     16  
                 RE: Post IC...   PepeLePew13     03-30-16     21  
             RE: Post IC...   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     17  
     RE: Post IC...   Sheldor     03-30-16     22  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-30-16     14  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     20  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     03-31-16     23  
   RE: S32|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thr...   SquidProQuo     03-30-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •