The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Fa..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-13, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "So, who's it gonna be?"
Wonder who it will be? I would think that Laura is in trouble...but, she seems to be Sherri's number 2? Will Matt and Michael jump to Eddie and Reynold? Suspense! Love it!

Post IC Drama:

Gota day 10, that challenge was no joke...Reybnold was amazing...they all note that he was...Matt says that we are losing 2 people in one day. Eddie says that we have huge targets on our backs, and Matt and Michael walk down the trail....Reynold says they are going to blind side me becasue I have an idol...you are not dead yet, and we see Laura...Matt says that you, Reynold and Eddi are the only reason that we were close in that challenge...we have to win challenges and Eddie and Reynold are our 2 strongest people we need to keep them...we need to vote off Laura, she is so weak, it's a bummer...Michael says that he trust Laura more than he trusts Reynold and Eddie....so don't know what to do....Matt goes to Reynold, we want to vote off Laura because we need strength...Reynold says he doesn't know what to believe

Reynold says la ti da, he's lied to me before, Matt tells him: if you feel threatened than play the idol, but I am going to vote Laura.

Laura says that Reynold and Eddie are going to vote for me. See Sherri talking with Mtt. the only thing that I can do is to trust my alliance. Matt tells Sherri that we need to win challenges... and it's because of Reynold and Eddie....Sherri is not on board with it, it feels like the alliance is falling apart...Sherri says that they keep talking muscle...to Julie.

Michael in conf: says tonight we need to keep the tribe strong and win challenges, or keep the alliance strong...I will go with my gut and hope it works out...

AT TC:

Matt says there is less tension around camp but it sucks that he's gone for challenges. Sherri says that she misses Shamar as part of the alliance

Reynold has voted against the tribe the first 3 tC's , there is a strong 5 alliance here, but without Eddie and I, your chances of winning the challenges are very slim

Laura says are our alliances or them going to get us farther in the game.

The physical strength votes are not much, we have had 10 days to trust each other in our alliances. Reynold says are you prioritizing winning or losing?

Sherri says that we are still losing with them...but Eddie says if we get rid of our weakest players...they say Sherri is one of the weakest, julia is the strongest girl, Laura is our weakest.

Laura says numbers could get jumbled, are Eddie and Reynold going to be loyal to our tribe if we get shuffled, or are they going to jump ship?

Eddie says if I am still here in 20 minutes, I'll feel differently about this tribe, tonight it's the make or break...Eddie votes Laura...you are the weakest link and it's kill or be killed. See Laura vote Reynold, you are too dangerous.

See Eddie and Reynold....

Vote tally:

Reynold is playing the idol

Laura
Laura
Reynold
Laura
5th person voted out, Laura

See Reynold smile...good luck guys

Jeff: Well you broke form and voted somebody from the majority alliance out, maybe it was a make or break move, time to go....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Fa...   Estee     03-06-13       
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     1  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Flowerpower     03-06-13     2  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     3  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     4  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower     03-06-13     5  
   Favs win RC....   Flowerpower     03-06-13     6  
     RE: Favs win RC....   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     7  
         RE: Favs win RC....   Bebo     03-06-13     8  
             RE: Favs win RC....   byoffer     03-06-13     9  
                 RE: Favs win RC....   Bebo     03-06-13     10  
                     *snort*   Bebo     03-06-13     11  
                 RE: Favs win RC....   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     19  
         The Evil Eye   dabo     03-06-13     33  
   Pre-Shamar Medivac   Flowerpower     03-06-13     12  
     SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Flowerpower     03-06-13     13  
         RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     15  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   tribephyl     03-06-13     16  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Sheldor     03-06-13     22  
                 RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     24  
                     RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     28  
                         RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Bebo     03-06-13     29  
             Great job, Arnold!   Flowerpower     03-06-13     27  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   dabo     03-06-13     34  
     RE: Pre-Shamar Medivac   Bebo     03-06-13     14  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     17  
   So, who's it gonna be?   Flowerpower     03-06-13     18  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   Bebo     03-06-13     20  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     21  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     30  
   Next time on Survivor....:   Flowerpower     03-06-13     23  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....:   Bebo     03-06-13     25  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....:   Estee     03-07-13     35  
     The longshot possibility.   Estee     03-06-13     26  
         RE: The longshot possibility.   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     32  
     Whew!   dabo     03-06-13     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •