The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Fa..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Pre-Shamar Medivac"
This tribe is going to be SOOOOO happy when Shamar shoves off....just sayin'

At night thunder and lightening, see Gota and the rats, Eddie says the rat is up here right now, hurricane now the rats says Reynolds...We had a crappy night, rats were crawling on us, it's a hard game now it's even harder because we believe that Shamar is going to quit, he can't get to a happpy place, and I am like, who can around here...(that was Michael in conf)

Shamar: yesterday a piece of sand got in my eye, I am worried about it, I am not thi nking about the game, just want my eye fixed...here comes Jeff, guys...Shamar you don't look so good...wow, it's really swollen....they are going to look inside his eye...They want to rule out that he doesn't have a scratch on his cornea, she is putting in an orange dye

Jeff says you have had some lows, people have attacked you (is JEFF CRAZY???)

He has a divot on his eye, they want him OUT of the game...

Jeff says how is that laying with you? Do you feel like you are letting yourself down, losing a big force in your tribe, but they are also losing a number. Shamar says, he doesn't want to lose his vision, doesn't want to risk it....tribe comes in to say goodbuy...they all look at each other. Shamar says that he knows they really care about his well being...wishes them luck

I was in the marine corp 4 years, 2 years in Iraq, never got hurt...they all wave....Reynold says I thought he just didn't want to play, but it was something serious, but now, I do think he was lazy and I am glad he's gone, now that he is goine, I am afraid they are going to knock off me and Eddie first....one of us is going home (to Eddie)j

Come on in to IC ` Shamar is no longer in the game due to an eye injury

Immunity is back up for grabs, swim out to platform, climb up to top, break a tile and retrieve keys, to open a chest, use sand bag inside to knock off the blocks, first to win, unfolds the flag....sit outs are Corrine and Dawn

Sherrie is off first, and Erik, Erik is crawling across the planks, Erik up first, early lead, and Erik has the key, headsback, and Sherri clips the edge and doesn't release the key....Brandon now attacking platforms very fast...now Sherri has the key and going back, Br has the key and is going back, now Matt in the water for fans with Brenda, Matt has the 2nd key and Brenda has the 3rd key, and Brenda has lapped Matt, now Andrea and Eddie, Eddie pulling forward, and has the 3rd key, and Andrea has the 4th, Now Julia is going, and Malcolm is going...Julia has 4th key, and Malcolm has the 5th, and they are winning, and Michael has to go....Favs are working on the locks, Phil and Cochran work on the locks, 5 keys, 3 locks, Michael is swimming back with last key, and favs have all locks undone, Phillip is throwing for the favs...Reynold and Laura are un doing the locks...Laura having a tough time...Reynold has gotten all the locks off, Reynold is tossing, Reynold is on a roll, Phillip down to 4 blocks left, Reynold is coming back and catching up, Phil has knocked down som, favs down to 2, fans have 6, down to 5, Phillip wins immunity for the favs...See Reynold get mad, Favs it's coming back again!
See Sherri's face, then Eddie, then Michael

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Fa...   Estee     03-06-13       
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     1  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Flowerpower     03-06-13     2  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     3  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     4  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower     03-06-13     5  
   Favs win RC....   Flowerpower     03-06-13     6  
     RE: Favs win RC....   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     7  
         RE: Favs win RC....   Bebo     03-06-13     8  
             RE: Favs win RC....   byoffer     03-06-13     9  
                 RE: Favs win RC....   Bebo     03-06-13     10  
                     *snort*   Bebo     03-06-13     11  
                 RE: Favs win RC....   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     19  
         The Evil Eye   dabo     03-06-13     33  
   Pre-Shamar Medivac   Flowerpower     03-06-13     12  
     SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Flowerpower     03-06-13     13  
         RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     15  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   tribephyl     03-06-13     16  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Sheldor     03-06-13     22  
                 RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     24  
                     RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     28  
                         RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   Bebo     03-06-13     29  
             Great job, Arnold!   Flowerpower     03-06-13     27  
             RE: SURPRISE: FAVs win IC!   dabo     03-06-13     34  
     RE: Pre-Shamar Medivac   Bebo     03-06-13     14  
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No...   Bebo     03-06-13     17  
   So, who's it gonna be?   Flowerpower     03-06-13     18  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   Bebo     03-06-13     20  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   Arnold_Lorax2     03-06-13     21  
     RE: So, who's it gonna be?   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     30  
   Next time on Survivor....:   Flowerpower     03-06-13     23  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....:   Bebo     03-06-13     25  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....:   Estee     03-07-13     35  
     The longshot possibility.   Estee     03-06-13     26  
         RE: The longshot possibility.   PepeLePew13     03-06-13     32  
     Whew!   dabo     03-06-13     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •