The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future Challenge Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-12, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future Challenge Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-12 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Taking into consideration we now have a surplus of challenge shots OBVIOUSLY from different challenges and obviously not ep 2 shots, I'm gonna try to assemble them all in here for now.

Episode 3:

Episode Future:
Johnathan is not in Ep2 challenge-wear. The glasses, no hat, buff around neck. Doesn't look to be ep3 challenge either.

Undecided:
The direction in which Katie is yelling is NOT downwards and in front of her. As the caller is for episode 2 would be looking. This looks to be long distance and straight ahead. My thought is they will have another "caller" challenge in the future. And while I agree the outfit is only missing a red hair tie, it is evidence of not being from ep 2. But it also isn't the ep3 challenge either. (Unless there is a separate reward challenge for ep. 3)

Again, the box looks different than the ep1 crate. They have promised lots of water challenges.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps forehead 09-24-12 1
   RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps tribephyl 09-24-12 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-24-12, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps"
Good stuff tribe! Couple more from TDT's facebook page:

Dawson/Dana/Jonathan/Jeff?

Malcolm

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-12, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps"
I forgot to include the Malcolm one, yes. He actually has a puzzle piece in his hand. It's from ep3.

However, the Kalabaw one is from ep 1. As they're trying to move their crate forward up the beach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •