URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7940
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Future Challenge Vidcaps"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-24-12 at 01:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-12 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Taking into consideration we now have a surplus of challenge shots OBVIOUSLY from different challenges and obviously not ep 2 shots, I'm gonna try to assemble them all in here for now.

Episode 3:

Episode Future:
Johnathan is not in Ep2 challenge-wear. The glasses, no hat, buff around neck. Doesn't look to be ep3 challenge either.

Undecided:
The direction in which Katie is yelling is NOT downwards and in front of her. As the caller is for episode 2 would be looking. This looks to be long distance and straight ahead. My thought is they will have another "caller" challenge in the future. And while I agree the outfit is only missing a red hair tie, it is evidence of not being from ep 2. But it also isn't the ep3 challenge either. (Unless there is a separate reward challenge for ep. 3)

Again, the box looks different than the ep1 crate. They have promised lots of water challenges.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps"
Posted by forehead on 09-24-12 at 02:44 PM
Good stuff tribe! Couple more from TDT's facebook page:

Dawson/Dana/Jonathan/Jeff?

Malcolm

"RE: Future Challenge Vidcaps"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-24-12 at 03:05 PM
I forgot to include the Malcolm one, yes. He actually has a puzzle piece in his hand. It's from ep3.

However, the Kalabaw one is from ep 1. As they're trying to move their crate forward up the beach.