The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-12, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 Vidcaps"
This thread is a NON-Sourced thread and will act as the episode 2 vidcap depository and discussion thread.

See you inside.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Vidcaps tribephyl 09-20-12 1
 RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps Corvis 09-21-12 2
   RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps forehead 09-21-12 3
 Intro Caps tribephyl 09-21-12 4
   RE: Intro Caps forehead 09-21-12 6
       RE: Intro Caps tribephyl 09-21-12 7
           RE: Intro Caps forehead 09-21-12 9
               Intro shot of Denise.... Flowerpower 09-23-12 12
                   RE: Intro shot of Denise.... forehead 09-24-12 23
       RE: Intro Caps Flowerpower 09-23-12 13
           RE: Intro Caps crispy06 09-23-12 14
               RE: Intro Caps CTgirl 09-23-12 15
                   RE: Intro Caps Flowerpower 09-23-12 17
                       RE: Intro Caps crispy06 09-23-12 18
                       RE: Intro Caps CTgirl 09-23-12 19
                           RE: Intro Caps tribephyl 09-24-12 20
                               RE: Intro Caps Flowerpower 09-24-12 21
                               RE: Intro Caps forehead 09-24-12 24
           RE: Intro Caps tribephyl 09-23-12 16
               RE: Intro Caps Flowerpower 09-24-12 22
                   RE: Intro Caps crispy06 09-24-12 25
                       RE: Intro Caps forehead 09-24-12 26
 Ep 2 Challenge tribephyl 09-21-12 5
   RE: Ep 2 Challenge forehead 09-21-12 8
       RE: Ep 2 Challenge Flowerpower 09-23-12 11
 Ep2 Press Images tribephyl 09-22-12 10
   RE: Ep2 Press Images JillianVP 09-24-12 27
 RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps crispy06 09-24-12 28
   web Vidcaps tribephyl 09-24-12 29
       RE: web Vidcaps Flowerpower 09-25-12 30
           RE: web Vidcaps crispy06 09-25-12 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-20-12, 04:09 AM (EST)
1. "Post-Show Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-12 AT 04:15 AM (EST)

Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...Penner needs an idol.
Penner: The clue said it was right under my nose.
Penner (camera confessional): It's there I just can't get to it.
Dana (running up to camp): What are you looking for?
Probst: And the former teen star finds out just how real Survivor is.
Lisa (camera confessional): It's hard being on the outside. I just, maybe I am just not able to play this game.

Thank you very much SFever.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-12, 09:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
Once we get some vidcaps of the challenge, we can use this info to try to figure out who's winning.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/09/21/a-sneak-peek-at-the-next-survivor-philippines-immunity-challenge/

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-12, 03:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/photos?page=1

Confirmation of the challenge. Denise and Lisa are two of the callers.

Heavy duty sledding:
Kalabaw: Carter, Jeff
Tandang: Mike, Pete
Matsing: Russ, Angie

Really, Russ/Matsing, you picked Angie for the muscle work over Malcolm???

09-21-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
4. "Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-12 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Some challenge caps from the Intro...

The following look as if they all might be coming from the 2nd challenge. Or perhaps beyond...

Carter is dragging something.

Jeff is running.

Jonathan is single-clapping. Not a happy we won clap, but a happy we passed this phase clap.

Katie is frustratingly leading survivors.

(Notice the Immunity at far left of this next cap...)

Angie jumps into...water?

(notice the "box" Malcolm has his hand on...)

(Roxy is crawling under something...)

Russell diving into water.

The rest of these are either from Ep1(, could be from ep2) or even farther in the future...

With carter's cap, it looks like the box is different than the one from ep1. Posted a cap of Mike from ep1 to compare.

The Pete cap looks like it's from ep1 too, but I didn't notice any obvious paint.

(LOVE this one of Denise...)

09-21-12, 05:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Intro Caps"
Hey tribe,

The ep2 IC is indeed the sled / puzzle challenge you have below and described in Corvis' link above.

The water shots are from a future IC:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.355615197859484.85680.307751162645888&type=1

This future challenge involves diving for blocks with letters.

This means Angie, Russ, Malcolm are all safe in ep2.

forehead

09-21-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Intro Caps"
Saw those with your last post. Thank you, by the way.
I was feeling weird about posting those particular caps and ultimately, where to put them.
Opening an Ep.3 Challenge Caps, seemed counter-intuitive to just opening a future caps thread, and I wasn't quite ready to do that just yet. Maybe tonight?

Anyways, yes. From those caps you can definitely spot Malcolm, Russ and Angie. (As well as Artis, Mike, RC, Jonathan and Dana.)
So they are definitely safe for at least one more episode. That leaves Denise and Roxy as boots for Ep.2.
Pretty clear which way this one goes.

OR

Can we count all of the Kalabaw?
Are we still so positive about the ep. 2 losing tribe?

09-21-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-12 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

>Thank you, by the way.
No, thank you for all your work!

>Opening an Ep.3 Challenge Caps, seemed counter-intuitive to just opening a future caps thread, and I wasn't quite ready to do that just yet. Maybe tonight?
Go for it - it's key to determining who is safe.

>That leaves Denise and Roxy as boots for Ep.2. Pretty clear which way this one goes.
Yes, if Matsing goes to TC, Roxy is gone (Denise is just starting story/editing wise.)

>OR

>Can we count all of the Kalabaw? Are we still so positive about the ep. 2 losing tribe?

Not yet. Below I speculate Matsing will fall behind because of Angie, but we have to rely on other things still to determine the IC loser. E.g., the teaser "A CRUSHING LOSS AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CAUSES ONE CASTAWAY TO UNLEASH THEIR ANGER"
(not shouting at you, the teaser was all CAPS).

This does have a Russ feel to it though. Crushing also might make sense, as we see Denise at least directing the puzzle solving. So, we do know, Matsing will at least reach the solving stage. Second defeat in a row would also be more "crushing" compared to Kalabaw going to TC for the first time. But, we still do not know for sure that Matsing will lose.

ETA:
Denise would be safe anyway if the intro shot is from a future challenge:

Note Denise in ep2 IC:

So, IF Matsing goes to TC, Roxy is indeed toast.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
12. "Intro shot of Denise...."
I think the intro shot of Denise...

...is from episode one...

09-24-12, 11:24 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Intro shot of Denise...."
Good eye. Thanks for pointing that out FP!

09-23-12, 10:23 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-12 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

We need to discount the boot for episode 2, or at least narrow it down by identifying all of the folks pictured in these FB pages...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.355615197859484.85680.307751162645888&type=1

Seen in future water challenge IC either from the FB page or from other posted shots in this thread:

Matsing (blue): Angie, Malcolm, Russell....not seen: Denise or Roxy

Kalabaw (red): Jonathan, Dana....not seen Katie, Carter, Dawson, Jeff

Tandang (yellow): Artis, RC, Mike....not seen Abi, Lisa, Peter
*Note that when Tandang comes to the IC for episode 2 they come with black facepaint under their eyes...

So, I think that these shots of the girls are of them arriving at IC in ep 2...

So, which tribe loses. Can't see Tandang losing. So, the loser is either the Matsing tribe, and not seen in future challenges are Denise and Roxy...which indeed leads us to believe Roxy will go.

Or, the red tribe, and while the red Kalabaw's seem like they are doing fine with Jeff and Carter gathering blocks of puzzle peices, while Katie is the caller, which leaves Jonathan to take a turn pulling the sled to the second pile of puzzle peices, and Dawson and Dana to do the puzzle....I just don't know. One thing we DO know is that Jonathan is desperate to find the HII. I think the red team could lose the challenge.

I suspect that Denise is better at figuring out that puzzle than Katie...? Food for thought.

ETA: We need the time stamps on the Press Images!!!

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-12, 03:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-12 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-23-12 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Jeff Kent is also in the IC facebook screencaps. So we know that Dana, Jonathan and Jeff survive ep 2. Not seen: Carter, Katie, and Dawson.

As far as which tribe loses, it's a safe bet to assume Masting loses. Just because they don't have much the strength of others with Angie pushing blocks. We can assume that Malcolm/Roxy do the puzzle because Angie didn't want to do it. Another bad decision.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-12, 04:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-12 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Part of whether Kalabaw wins or not could hinge on Jonathan - do they uses his strength or his puzzle solving skills? Eliza Orlins reminded us in her blog after the premiere that Jonathan is an excellent puzzle solver - as good as, if not better, than she is.

Jeff said he decided to have one pair do the puzzles. That way it’s easier for the people at home to understand and it puts more pressure on that pair. So can we assume the third person switches out with the sled?

So now we know from vidcaps:
Kalabaw
Dawson sits out
Carter and Jeff we see pulling
Katie is probably the caller from the vid cap above
Penner and Dana? Penner probably does the puzzle with Katie

Tandang
Abi sits out
Mike and Pete pull
Lisa calls
RC and Artis?

Matsing
Russell and Angie pull
Denise calls
Malcolm and Roxy? Malcolm must pull and Roxy solves. It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Did I miss any information?

If Penner does the puzzle, I'd have to give the edge to them over Matsing. Tandang has strength and smarts - they should finish first or second. If he pulls, I don't have a lot of confidence in Dana/Katie to solve it quickly.

09-23-12, 06:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Intro Caps"
Crispy and CT Girl....love your deductions, a logical way to figure out the losing tribe. But, beware. Crispy, many times teams that are way behind end up winning challenges with good puzzle solvers. I don't think we can assume at all that Matsing loses this because Angie is a puller.

Another thing regarding your deductions, CT Girl, we have vidcap evidence of Angie pulling with Russell while it's Jeff/Carter and Mike/Pete. But we also have vidcap evidience that perhaps some of the guys pull the sled in retrieval of the first and third tables with puzzle pieces while a different group may take up pulling the sled in retrieving the second/middle table puzzle pieces....

Here is a picture of Roxy pulling, perhaps...

Here is RC pulling the sled...

Here is Russell pulling the sled...

so, here is what CTGirl posted and I have added my 2 cents in bold:

Kalabaw
Dawson sits out
Carter and Jeff we see pulling
Katie is probably the caller from the vid cap above
Penner and Dana? Penner probably does the puzzle with Katie, but likely does the pulling of the sled to retrieve the middle table contents

I agree, Penner is likely a good puzzle solver....don't know about Dana, nor do I know how well Katie will do as the caller. The fact that we see Penner searching all over the camp makes me think that they could lose the IC

Tandang
Abi sits out
Mike and Pete pull for the first and third retrieval, while RC and Artis pull for the 2nd table retrieval of pieces
Lisa calls
RC and Artis most likely will be puzzle solvers with Lisa at the helm.

Matsing
Russell and Angie pull for the first and third heat, Roxy pulls with Malcolm for the second heat
Denise calls
Malcolm and Roxy? Malcolm must pull and Roxy solves. It doesn't make any sense otherwise. I think both Malcolm and Roxy solve

Regarding puzzle solving...Malcolm is an Ivy League graduate and most likely is a good puzzle solver and I would bet that Denise is excellent, and Denise will be the one to call the shots, and I think Malcolm would let her lead....in other words, they most likely will work well together.

I have a suspicion that kalabaw may lose the challenge...? And, if they suspect Penner has the HII, who would be most likely to be sent packing? We know Dana is in a future challenge, so it would have to be either Katie or Dawson...

09-23-12, 07:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Intro Caps"
If Kalabaw loses either Dawson, Katie or Carter are in trouble. Remember that if Penner uses the idol we don't know what relationship he has with these three so it could be anyone.

However if we look at the ep 2 descriptions:

"Don’t Be Blinded By the Headlights" — Former TV teen star Lisa Whelchel reaches her breaking point early in the game, and as temperatures drop, two castaways make a risky choice to keep each other warm"

We know this is Malcolm and Angie because of Jeff's tease.

"A crushing loss at the Immunity Challenge causes one castaway to unleash their anger"
This could be Russell. We already know he has a stubborn personality.
I'd expect a mention of an idol if Kalabaw was going to TC, since we know Penner needs one. Just some things to consider, FlowerPower.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-12, 07:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Intro Caps"
FloPo can you give me your take on what Jeff said below (taken from the link posted up thread). I took it that the people solving the puzzle couldn't do the sled. But I guess you could have two pairs pulling and and only one of those two solving. How do you read that?

If so, both Penner and Malcolm could pull and solve, making it close. The vidcap with the latest time stamp does look like it could be Matsing, dejected, waiting for tribal though...

Holmes: OK, what did we learn from the Dream Team’s test run?
Kirhoffer: We learned that having two pairs of people switching out and doing the puzzles was confusing. Jeff was up on the tower and saw it for the first time, he decided to have one pair do the puzzles. That way it’s easier for the people at home to understand and it puts more pressure on that pair.

09-24-12, 00:59 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Intro Caps"
The description of the challenge includes a 3 paneled puzzle.
You can see two of the Kalabaw panels, and you can space a total of three from the angle of Tandang's table here...
Disregard the sketch. It is somewhat misleading.

So Each panel has it's own colored tiles. You can also see the differing colors on the tables below. Matsing has white, blue and purple colored pieces, Tandang has Green, Orange and Yellow, Kalabaw has Red, Pink and...

I imagine it was originally run with alternating pairs sledding out for their pieces, coming back and then solving the 3 panels alternately as well.
JP nixed the swapping of puzzle solvers, so...
The pairs will still alternate sledding, but only one of those pairs will (with the help of the caller) figure out all three puzzles.

And to touch on another thing. The shots of Roxanne in the intro and pre-show caps is definitely from ep2. She is pulling the sled and is approaching the Matsing puzzle table.

09-24-12, 08:54 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Intro Caps"
Excellent work, Tribe. I agree. I do think we have vidcap proof that 2 couples pull the sleds, while only one of those couples must complete the puzzle, along with the direction of the caller....now, who loses?

09-24-12, 11:25 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Intro Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-12 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Good job everybody!

Tribe, excellent catch on the Matsing puzzle table - that blue object in Roxy's pic had been bothering me.

forehead

09-23-12, 06:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Intro Caps"
Kona is the master-time-stamp-detective and they say the timestamps on these images are too unpredictable to give a real answer as to exactly when each image was taken.
However, it does seem that even with the irregularities present in each of the cameras used for still-shooting, there is one photo that takes place the "latest" in the string.

It's placed in the middle but seems to have a stamp of MUCH later than the rest of the images. (2.5 hours later)
This could be that camera specifics were altered, this could mean changes were made to the image later (cropping, resizing).
But it also points to a possible Post-Challenge tribal shot.

09-24-12, 09:45 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Intro Caps"
It's placed in the middle but seems to have a stamp of MUCH later than the rest of the images.

Good to know, thanks so much, Tribe. This is very suspect for the Matsing tribe, then. So, as noted above, the two that are NOT seen in future challenges at this point are either Roxy or Denise. Denise is in good with Malcolm so sure leads one to believe that Roxy is our number one candidate. If there was not a future pic of Russell, I'd be betting on him....fwiw.

09-24-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Intro Caps"

Does anyone else think that it might be Denise sitting out on the edge of this photo? If it's her than we know that Denise is safe too.

09-24-12, 11:55 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Intro Caps"
Nice catch. Since Angie is jumping in, and the person does not look like Roxy, it could only be Denise IF the person is on Matsing. (Note, Denise is unlikely to sit out, since they already down by at least one (if not two) at the time of this challenge.)

It's not clear to me if this person is on the "sitting-out side by Probst" or more behind the blue area where the other Matsing participants should be.

It could also be someone on Tandang or Talabaw sitting out and cheering on their tribemate (if you extend the line in which this person is looking).

I'm guessing it's Katie or Denise...

09-21-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
5. "Ep 2 Challenge"

09-21-12, 08:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 2 Challenge"
From Corvis' link above:

Holmes: OK, what did we learn from the Dream Team’s test run?

Kirhoffer: We learned that having two pairs of people switching out and doing the puzzles was confusing. Jeff was up on the tower and saw it for the first time, he decided to have one pair do the puzzles. That way it’s easier for the people at home to understand and it puts more pressure on that pair.

So, the solvers and callers are fixed.

Callers:
Lisa

Denise

Note intro shot of Katie has different top from challenge arrival, so we don't know yet who the caller for Kalabaw is. (But maybe she becomes an experienced director...)

Start of challenge (note empty puzzle table in background):

Also note Abi and Dawson sitting out.

So Jeff/Carter and Pete/Mike go for the first set (out of three sets) of puzzle pieces.

Pete/Mike go at least one more time:

Note empty blue table (likely the second table). So, I'm thinking Pete/Mike are going for the third set here.

Jeff/Carter same story. Likely going for the third set with empty second blue table in this pic.

Russ/Angie going for set 2 or 3:

Note their first table is empty, red and yellow puzzle tables in the background already have some pieces.

Questions:
Is this Angie on an earlier run in this challenge?

Is this RC on an earlier run in this challenge (run #2)?

Is this Roxy on an earlier run in this challenge (run #2)?

Spec:
Maybe the puzzle solvers do the second sledding run. This could explain the pulling pics of RC and Roxy above.

More spec:
Angie doing at least two sledding runs (as opposed to Malcolm) will likely cause Masting to fall behind before the actual puzzle solving...

09-23-12, 09:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 2 Challenge"
Note intro shot of Katie has different top from challenge arrival, so we don't know yet who the caller for Kalabaw is. (But maybe she becomes an experienced director...)

Actually, she is indeed wearing the same top in both shots....you just don't see the red tie that must be hanging down her back, or the bronze rings and buff that are below the shot...Katie could possibly be the caller....or, this could be a shot from the future water challenge that's for immunity as well?

09-22-12, 06:16 PM (EST)
10. "Ep2 Press Images"

JillianVP 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep2 Press Images"
Does anyone else find it curious/suspect that Dana is shown in the preview running into camp and interrupting Jonathan's search for the idol and then this pic is posted?:

Her, sitting ON the rice basket, with her buff wadded up in her hands and a cheesy grin on her face.

09-24-12, 04:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Episode 2 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-12 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-12 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

New preview up on the CBS site

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2283107936/survivor-philippines-episode-2-preview-

Some things of note:
-Dana is the caller for Kalabaw.
-Malcolm/Roxy do go out and pull puzzle pieces. But Malcolm and Russell are the ones actually solving it at the end.

-Jonathan/Jeff solving puzzle for Kalabaw.

-Pete/RC solving puzzle for Tandang.

As far as who wins: Tandang probably gets first or second, they get all their puzzles pieces first. Jonathan solving for Kalabaw puts them over Matsing, IMO. I'm thinking the boot is either Roxy or Denise.

09-24-12, 06:55 PM (EST)
29. "web Vidcaps"

09-25-12, 07:48 AM (EST)
30. "RE: web Vidcaps"
Thanks for posting, Tribe! Here is the transcript....

Transcript:

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday...

Jeff Probst: (starting challenge) Go!

Announcer: ...the new season of Survivor has begun

Probst: We've got a challenge now!

Announcer: You've got to see this!

Announcer: Can the three returning players, the baseball legend and the teen star weather the storm?

Jeff Kent: I've played baseball for 17 years and I know how to wait people out.

Lisa: I don't feel like I'm fitting in.

Abi-Maria: Lisa is an outsider.

Maybe I'm just not able to play this game.

So, all of the promos this week are about can the three returnees, Jeff Kent, and Lisa Wenchel hack it? Is it all misdirection?

The latest promo tells us that Pete and RC are doing the puzzle with Lisa's direction. For Kalabaw Penner and Jeff Kent are doing the puzzle with Dana as the caller, and then for Matsing it is Russell and Malcolm with Denise as the caller.

In this pic you can see Pete and Mike taking off most likely for the third and last table? And, you can see that Katie and Penner are tired and out of breath, perhaps, as they have just finished their second leg....so at this point, I'd bet that Jeff and Carter are in the lead with their sled....

With this pic, you can see that there are multiple puzzles to complete on the table....here are Malcolm and Russell working on a portion of the puzzle, so, must you complete one puzzle at a time? After they complete this portion, they then advance to the next puzzle - note the blank board and the pieces of puzzle still bundled together further on down the table, closest to the caller stand.

So, at this point in the above picture we see that Malcolm and Russell are in the earlier stage of the puzzle, while in the following pictures, note they are working on the final portion of the puzzle, the portion closest to the caller stand...(In fact Penner looks to be finishing the puzzle at this point...)

In the following shot, we can see that Tandang is in the lead....note that they are working on the final portion, while we still see the stacks of tied up pieces on the Kalabaw table....

Then, finally, this is a pic of Malcolm appearing to perhaps be a bit angry/frustrated?

I think this promo spells it out. I wouldn't be surprised if Tandang wins the IC, Kalabaw captures second, and Matsing indeed loses. I would bet that Malcolm will be the angry one that lashes out in frustration afterwards...AND A CRUSHING LOSS AT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE CAUSES ONE CASTAWAY TO UNLEASH THEIR ANGER.

09-25-12, 10:31 AM (EST)
31. "RE: web Vidcaps"
It could be Malcolm, but that doesn't sound like him based on what we've seen so far. He seems to be too smart and calm to get angry and potentially ruin his game. Russell on the otherhand.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •