The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-07, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-07 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Survivor 15: China State of the Spoiling Episode 4

Come one, come all, to another episode of our very own State of the Spoiling where you can come to get all the dirt you ever need to know on Survivor: China

Oh my heck! Where has this season gone? Are we really at episode 4 already? We are? Really? Oh, those in the dark non-preview thingys must've made the already rusty spoiler in me even more confused then I am normally am as to what episode we were coming up on...that must be the reason I'm posting this so late in the week, right? Or could it be because it's been forever and a day since I started my own thread, and maybe I forgot how? So who is this newbie lurker DAW rambling on and on about nothing? It's BEG coming out of lurkdom to post this weeks SOTS. Thanks for your patience in my posting this so late! Now on with the show!

Previously on Survivor:

Episode one:
Courtney set a new time record for annoying everybody in the viewing audience, but then the episode was saved when we were introduced to James and his great eye-candiness:

(thanks KOBrien fan for the pic!!)
Fei Long won immunity, and Zhan Hu lost and Chicken became the first person to go see Jeff at loser lodge in Survivor: China with five votes from: *Frosti * Jaime*Erik*Sherea*Peih Gee. (Ashley voted Peih Gee and Chicken/Dave voted Ashley.)

Episode two: (My Mom is Going to Kill Me-Quote by Amanda…) Ashley and Dave argued. A lot. Jaime was kidnapped to the Fei Longs, and was gave Leslie a clue to where the Immunity Idol might be hidden. We were of course, shown it’s obvious hiding place in a wide cam shot of the camp. Fei Long wins immunity (again) and Ashley’storch was extinguished. (Ashley 6 votes, Dave 1.-Ashley cast the vote for Dave.) she alone voted for Dave. (and begins a new Survivor curse: if your name is Ashley you’re sure to be voted out second.)

Episode Three:Title:I’ve lost two hands and possibly a shoulder-Quote by Courtney)

The stuff we need to know:
Zhan Hu wins reward and gets blankets and stuff. (Am I the only one who had a flashback to the luxury camp of last season here?) They also got to kidnap someone. They chose: Leslie, who gets another clue to where the HII might be hidden to give to someone. She gives the clue to Jaime, because of course Jaime gave her the clue when she was kidnapped. Zhan Hu goes on to win the Immunity Challenge and Fei Long went to Tribal Council for the first time. Leslie became the third person voted out of Survivor: China. (Votes: Everyone but herself and Courtney, who voted for Jean-Robert.)

Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off

Flowerpower started this invaluable vidcaps thread where she brought over these pictures from SurvivorPhoenix and SurvivorFever:

A nighttime challenge....Everyone pretty much agrees that this is the Reward Challenge:

Possibly the Immunity challenge?

and thanks to Survivorfever for these pictures:

Who wins this challenge? Now if I told you that you wouldn't have to check out the vidcaps thread would you? Flowerpower, Tribe, michael, CTgirl, Scarlett and the rest of the crew do much better job at picking apart these pictures then I ever could!!

Whoami also has a Episode 4 Press Images Vidcap thread going as well that you don't want to miss!

I love vidcaps as much as the next person, but there are some other threads out there that deal with observations. There are a couple of James threads out there. pepidiva started thisone entitled: James the Gravedigger looks different...go look at the picture and decide if he does or doesn't look different...Be sure to give a warm welcome out to pepidiva as she's new to us here.

The second thread with James is this one started by Misty365...who is another newcomer as well, that asks the question: Does James find the HII?

Flystorms (another new face) has a thread entitled Chinese characters at TC Pagoda In which he wonders what the chinese characters at TC mean...

Last but not least, we have our favorite long time honored traditions threads that wouldn't make Survivor compelete without them:
Signs of Survival:ChinaBy Georgianna
In this thread Georgianna does a brilliant job of breaking down each cast member by their astrological sign, and what their sign could tell us about their chances of being the Sole Survivor, and how the different signs can affect how the tribes get along. (or don’t get along for that matter!)

PepelePew13 has a great Winning Quote thread that you don't want to miss!winningquote
Come here to ponder the ultimate Survivor question: Who, when and where was the winning quote said? Did Todd Herzog give it in episode one with: “I will do whatever it takes to win a million dollars?” as Pepe and others speculated? Or will it be James’ off handed quote of “I bury people” as Wallflower66 pointed out? Jump in and join the fun!

Another great thread by PepeLePew13is ArticleswithSurvivor Contestants

There are great pre game articles written about Todd and Ashley, also a post-boot one by Ashley and be sure to check out the post-boot interview that our very own Webby did with Leslie here: Webbys Article ( thanks for the link flowerpower!)

Let's not forget the awesomeThe Players The Game The editing by VerucaSalt
Survivor Spoilers wouldn’t be the same with out this dazzling insight given started by VerucaSalt. It always amazes me the awesome analysis that can be found here.

mmm...somehow this doesn't seem long enough. I have this nagging feeling I've forgotton something...oh yes Don't forget to vote For who you think will be going home next. Ok, I still feel like this isn't long enough..

Thank you to the following for the pictures: Flowerpower, Tribe, KOBrien Fan, SurvivorPhoenix and SurvivorFever.

Sig by Agman
-Thanks so much Pepe for your help.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good job! IceCat 10-10-07 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... PepeLePew13 10-10-07 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... Flowerpower 10-10-07 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... CTgirl 10-10-07 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... tribephyl 10-10-07 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... whoami 10-10-07 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... Scarlett O Hara 10-10-07 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... strid333 10-10-07 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... kircon 10-11-07 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... Wallflower66 10-11-07 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode ... LookeeLoo 10-11-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good job!"

I'm actually following the series this year. Yours SOTS is well organized and very detailed. Thanks!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Great job on the SOTS, beg! Thanks for pulling this together for all of us as it's never an easy job. check your red wavy flag

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
What a nice and thorough job, BEG! Thanks so much for pulling it all together for us!

fp

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Nice job, BEG! Thank you.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Thanks beg! Great job.
(and even more importantly, you didn't publicly poke fun at me for getting a bit of the details wrong in those challenge shots. Thanks.)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-07, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Good job buckeyegirl, I could not have done better myself.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Woo and Hoo! Way to go, BEG! Thanks for giving us a very thorough SOTS this week and welcome back to the Blows Spoilers too!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Good job!

Three is the perfect number.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Welcom Back BEG!

For you!

What a week you chose to come back. And what a great job you did.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-07, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Nice work, BEG!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling: Episode 4"
Great SOTS BEG and good to see you!

agman original 2007

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •