The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... volsfan 09-28-06 1
   RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... mysticwolf 09-28-06 2
       RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... volsfan 09-28-06 3
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... Snidget 09-28-06 4
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... mysticwolf 09-28-06 5
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... Scarlett O Hara 09-28-06 6
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... CattyChat 09-28-06 7
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... Prof_ Wagstaff 09-28-06 8
   RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... cahaya 09-28-06 11
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... Scarlett O Hara 09-28-06 9
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... cahaya 09-28-06 10
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... davwav02 09-28-06 12
 Candace Loree 09-28-06 13
 RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Threa... cahaya 09-28-06 14
 "Having the experience" vs "playing... cahaya 09-28-06 15
 The vote cahaya 09-28-06 16
   RE: The vote Loree 09-28-06 17
       RE: The vote cahaya 09-28-06 19
       RE: The vote HootieMcBoobie 09-28-06 25
           RE: The vote emydi 09-28-06 29
       RE: The vote Chez 09-29-06 31
   RE: The vote Prof_ Wagstaff 09-28-06 18
       RE: The vote Loree 09-28-06 20
           RE: The vote Prof_ Wagstaff 09-28-06 21
               RE: The vote volsfan 09-28-06 23
                   RE: The vote cahaya 09-28-06 24
   RE: The vote bobstew617 09-28-06 22
       RE: The vote PepeLePew13 09-28-06 26
           RE: The vote emydi 09-28-06 27
               RE: The vote bobstew617 09-28-06 28
                   RE: The vote emydi 09-28-06 30
 Hidden boot Flowerpower 09-29-06 32
   RE: Hidden boot emydi 09-29-06 33
   RE: Hidden boot Brownroach 09-29-06 34
       Candice forehead 09-29-06 35
           RE: Candice Brownroach 09-29-06 36
               RE: Candice emydi 09-29-06 37
                   RE: Candice Brownroach 09-29-06 38
                       RE: Candice emydi 09-29-06 39
                   RE: Candice KObrien_fan 09-29-06 40
                       RE: Candice emydi 09-29-06 41
 Did Jiffy say... Breezy 09-29-06 42
   RE: Did Jiffy say... KObrien_fan 09-29-06 43
       RE: Did Jiffy say... emydi 09-29-06 44
       RE: Did Jiffy say... Brownroach 09-29-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
The recarp of the recarp has started.

*yawn*

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
*waves to vols*

Only worth it 'cause we got to see Jiffy's reaction to "love at first sight".

09-28-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

His face was priceless!

*waves back to wolf*

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Divide into 4 groups.

2 all woman
2 all men

Select eggs and squish them, paint comes out.

Red women go with red men, blue women with blue men.

Supplies will be pooled and devided evenly between the two new tribes.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Well... Points for creativity in tribe creation I suppose. Hard to formulate an actual strategy of picks the way it was done.

And, no points to spoilers who thought they were told to paint themselves. They did it spontaneously.

(Gotta do something with that mess in your hands I suppose. )

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
I gotta say ... I like the way they picked the tribes. Cao Boi was picked last for the guys and Stephannie was picked last for the gals, btw.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
What an exhausting "challenge." Guess it will be another two-fer this episode.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Well it happened sooner than I anticipated, but I thought it was a vey fair redistribution of the tribes.

So much for all the silly racial stuff.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Yes, and the tribes are a lot more personality dynamic. Some seem to like their new tribe composition a lot better.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
New red tribe goes to Aitutaki and new blue goes to Raratonga.

09-28-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Just slipping in here as the challenge begins...

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
Lol, one of Jeff's tag-lines this season seems to be:

"Losing tribe, we have a date tonight at tribal council."

*shudders*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Candace"
First Candace gets the info about Billy being in love with her. Now she is saved from TC by going to Exile Island.

09-28-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S13 EP3 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

Any guesses who from Aitu is going to get voted out?

'Talk to the girls.'

Jessica: 'I don't know what to do.'

09-28-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
15. ""Having the experience" vs "playing the game""
Oh, come on. The game is the experience!

09-28-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
16. "The vote"
"Nothing personal, just strategy."

Right...

And out goes Cecelia 5-3 vs Becky.

09-28-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The vote"
I was hoping Becky would get the majority of the votes. I wanted to know if Yul would really use the Immunity Idol to save her.

09-28-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The vote"
He could have, but would it have really helped him? No, he'll need it later and/or he might want pull off an S:SI surprise when it would really count. It's no loss to him, really, to see Cecelia go at this point.

HootieMcBoobie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HootieMcBoobie Click to send private message to HootieMcBoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The vote"
Did anyone else think that is was REALLY dumb for Yul to tell Becky about having the hidden idol?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The vote"
Yes I do. I would have held it back a lot longer (if I could!!) ALthough because he did and because he was shown telling Becky, he may use it eventually to help her.

I also think it was odd that Ozzy who is a playa didn't mention trying to see if Yul found HI. Although it would have been very risky to vote Yul and if he didn't have HI they lose their strongest player. Maybe they mentioned it but bc it did not impact the vote, they did not show it. Probably not, it's too early to play that way. I was shocked by Ozzy not being shown talking to Flicka/Cao boi more...I have to think about this more and whether if he did and it was NOT shown, why wasn't it...I find it hard to believe Ozzy was as quiet as he appeared in this ep!

For those of you who wonder if Yul would have saved Becky...the rules of HI are that the person has to have the HI when they come to TC and not be given to them while they are there and the vote is counted. Yul knew that Becky was a target before TC, so he would have had to give it to her before they got there. I think he knew going into that Flicka/Cao Boi were voting with them so he did not have to go there therefore nothing was shown about the HI. Becky knew she was a target, Yul told her. You know she was thinking give me that HI!! but Yul convinced the others (CB and Flicka) and he kept a hold of his HI for now

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-06, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The vote"
I'm not sure Becky did not have the idol on her person. Yul had promised he would save her. I am eager to ask either one of them this question after they are voted off.

09-28-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The vote"
I like the way the vote went, but I REALLY want to see if Yul gave the II to Becky. That would have shaken things up.

09-28-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The vote"
Interesting that we never even saw Candace at Exile Island. I guess with no Idol to find they don't bother showing that.

09-28-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The vote"
Yea and there was way too much drama going on back at camp to miss out on.

Flicka should be called Flake-a!

09-28-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The vote"
Flika/Flake-a is already on my nerves! She JUST now figured out it is a numbers game...

*rolls eyes*

09-28-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The vote"
Utterly clueless, and a safe bet for someone to keep as a sidekick to eliminate later.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The vote"
Well, I actually got one RIGHT--the "experts" missed this one coming!

It would have been interesting if they all would have turned on Flicka after her waffling between the groups.

Looks like Ozzy can't trust Cao Boi either.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The vote"
Well... I did sorta call this boot even if I wasn't quite sure down the stretch with all the convincing counterarguments being made by some of the big guys for Flica. I went from being 80% sure it was Cecilia a few days ago to 25% sure it was her after seeing all the arguments out there for different people.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

09-28-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The vote"
Yes my dear and I agreed with you!! That vidcap was what started me to think it was her...and I'm glad they went back to a "hidden" boot and misdirection was misdirection. But Flicka really does not have a clue...why do they cast these people? I'm sure they could have found another white chick that actually wants to play the game...

NOw what I thought was interesting was that Ozzy did not try to align with Yul...I guess he doesn't want to be 2nd fiddle to him and he said that Becky never made any effort to get to know HIM...he is SO FULL OF HIMSELF...what did he do to get to know her?

Wven so, I saw Ozzy getting a softer (although I was surprised we did not see him scheme more...he may just be waiting) edit with the harsh one from last week..I really think he's being set up as our F2 Foil good bad lots of sides, etc. all rolled up in a good opponent that might win but doesn't...

I thought Stephannie had the best edit of the nite..but more on that in VS's thread...

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The vote"

>NOw what I thought was interesting was that Ozzy did not
>try to align with Yul...I guess he doesn't want to
>be 2nd fiddle to him...he is SO FULL OF HIMSELF...

I think that Ozzy is DEFINITELY being painted as a villain in this game..how long he stays, who knows? I know Yul and Jonathan are going to keep an eye on him.

I agree Flicka is totally clueless. It will be interesting to see how long the others keep her around.

It appears, at least to me, from the initial teaser for next week that Raro might lose one highlighting their potential M/F split.

09-28-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The vote"
I agree he will be a villain but not a JFP villain, more F2 foil material to give us some suspense as to winner. He is multidimensional so that is why I see him as the perfect F2 foil. The closest I can come to a comparison is Rob in A$$ or Steph in Guatemala. Will he be seen as the major playa? I think so but not win

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Hidden boot"
Just wanted to say WAY TO GO!!! to all of you that went with CECE! I've got to say though that while that vidcap was thought provoking, CeCe was just not "featured" in the vidcaps as some others were. To me, that was "the hidden boot". VS has noted that it historically comes at ep 2, but to me that was it. The biggest red flag in favor of CeCe I think was the MySpace log in date. But, imo, anyone could have gotten her password and logged in as her, so it didn't really carry weight. AND, TDT, who uncovered the My Space data didn't even vote for her as the boot....

Well, great job guys! Don't worry, one of these weeks maybe I'll get it! KUDOS!

09-29-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Hidden boot"
don't worry FP I still remember your great Misty pick last season

and don't worry that won't happen again...even a broken clock is right twice a day....so the next correct boot I pick should be in S21

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Hidden boot"
I don't believe in all this "hidden boot" nonsense. There's no reason to think they will do it in the same place every time or even do it at all. It's a silly thing to concentrate on, imo.

I think Jeff Probst just didn't like Cecilia, since he's heavily involved in the editing. Not only did she not get any confessionals in her boot episode, she didn't get to say anything at TC either (I think she was the only one who didn't?).

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Candice"
"I think Jeff Probst just didn't like Cecilia, since he's heavily involved in the editing. Not only did she not get any confessionals in her boot episode, she didn't get to say anything at TC either (I think she was the only one who didn't?)."

This is good to keep in mind. Likewise, I was surprised that Candice did not get a confessional after arriving at Exile Island. At least, I would have expected her to comment on being given immunity by NuRaro.

Come to think of it, we see Becky (a real player) approach Candice. Yet, Jonathan gets the confessional that Becky came straight to him.

Two opportunities for Candice to have a "strategy confessional" wasted...

forehead

09-29-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Candice"
That is interesting. I assumed they had so much to cover at camp, and Candice wasn't going to find the idol anyway so why bother with her. It seemed like they wanted to spotlight Flicka's shenanigans this week. But it could reflect on Candice's future.

(BTW, I thought Flicka was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing through all that. I think it would be great if she won the game now, even though I know she won't.)

And congratulations to everyone who picked Cecilia -- for once the outside spoilers really were the key.

09-29-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Candice"
BR!! I wanted to strangle her!!! If I were Jon and got that response from Flicka I would have Dollyed her!! I want to watch again bc I want to see who was there when Flicka called Jon over to tell him that it was Becky...it appeared that Cece and Sundra were right there!! That would have made me go after her too if I were Cece and Sundra and Ozzy. Although it could have been selective editing like VS is always tellins us about.

I want to know who convinced Flicka...I doubt that it was Jon.
I think it was Cao Boi after Yul convinced CB. Wonder if that will be in Insider. And I want to see what CB and Flicka said when they voted for Cece. that will be in Insider.

09-29-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Candice"
Oh I agree it wasn't smart at all. The fact that it was so brazenly stupid and she did it in front of everyone else was what cracked me up. And then all her conversations with Jonathan, and Cao Boi, and Cecilia, and whoever else...and those goofy pigtails...if S13 were a Goldie Hawn movie, Flicka would be the winner.

09-29-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Candice"
I thought she did it in plain sight

Therefore Cece has no one to blame but herself. She should have DOLLYED her!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Candice"
I want to know who convinced Flicka...I doubt that it was Jon.
I think it was Cao Boi after Yul convinced CB. Wonder if that will be in Insider. And I want to see what CB and Flicka said when they voted for Cece. that will be in Insider.

I believe that it absolutely was Cao Boi that convinced her, and after he was convinced by Yul. The key was the secret nod that Cao Boi gave to Flica and the knowing glance back. This occured at camp as was very subtle.

09-29-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Candice"
thanks sweetie I will keep my eye out for it when I watch again. Was it the nos. of the original tribes? 3 and 3 Raro and Puka that finally convince CB and then Flicka?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Did Jiffy say..."
you have one more day on the island to the tribe as they left TC instead of the normal three? Or did I hear it wrong?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Did Jiffy say..."
You heard it right, he also said that to the NuRaro's when they won the challenge, "this guarantees you stay in the game at least one more day".

09-29-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Did Jiffy say..."
and it was just day 8...cece said her 8 days were great

09-29-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Did Jiffy say..."
Does he use that locution all the time now? I don't think it means there *is* another tribal council the next day, just that they can't be sure when the next one will be, so they are only guaranteed one day.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •