The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
First of all, "Summer of Secrets" sounds like an after-school special about a kid whose parents are alcoholics.

Second, how incredibly LAME, as secrets go, is it to be an insurance adjuster pretending to be *GASP!* a former teacher?

I can't say it's a huge major surprise that Ivette might be *GASP!* gay, either.

Sure hope some of the other surprises and secrets are a little more dynamic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Disagree Bebo 07-08-05 1
   RE: Disagree bystander 07-08-05 2
   RE: Disagree ginger 07-08-05 4
       RE: Disagree Bebo 07-08-05 9
           RE: Disagree ginger 07-08-05 10
   RE: Disagree DearAbby 07-08-05 8
       RE: Disagree ginger 07-08-05 11
 RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... kingfish 07-08-05 3
 RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... bystander 07-08-05 5
   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... ginger 07-08-05 6
       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... bystander 07-08-05 7
 RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... RealityMom 07-08-05 12
   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... CUTIE1 07-08-05 13
       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... CUTIE1 07-08-05 14
 The most shocking secret of all volsfan 07-08-05 15
   RE: The most shocking secret of all ginger 07-08-05 18
       RE: The most shocking secret of all LibraRising 07-08-05 19
       RE: The most shocking secret of all newsomewayne 07-08-05 20
 RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Estee 07-08-05 16
   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... ginger 07-08-05 17
       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... HistoryDetective 07-08-05 21
   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Ellehcar71 07-19-05 22
       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... ginger 07-19-05 23
           RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... seahorse 07-19-05 24
           RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Estee 07-19-05 25
               RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... ginger 07-19-05 26
                   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Estee 07-19-05 27
                       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... GumbyGirl 07-19-05 28
 RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Captain_Savem 07-19-05 29
   RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... ginger 07-19-05 30
       RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secret... Captain_Savem 07-19-05 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Disagree"
>First of all, "Summer of Secrets"
>sounds like an after-school special
>about a kid whose parents
>are alcoholics.

Nope, it sounds like an after-school special about "the good girl" who gets involved with "the bad boy" and has to deal with the consequences nine months later.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Disagree"
Thank goodness we won't have to wait 9 months for this thing to end!

07-08-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Disagree"
Obviously, both of us had too much time on our hands after school.

I *sniff*! didn't know how to tell you mom...and then things got out of hand!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Disagree"
Plus, now we have the grown-up versions on the Lifetime Movie Network.

And with the same actors.

07-08-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Disagree"
Shattered Vows!
Final Deadly Vows!
Fatal Deadly Shattered Vows!

And Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Disagree"
>Nope, it sounds like an after-school
>special about "the good girl"
>who gets involved with "the
>bad boy" and has to
>deal with the consequences nine
>months later.

Sarah claims to be the "nice" girl; I wonder which boy is "bad." I guess the only one we can rule out is Beau. (Didn't Eric lump him in as "one of the girls" anyway?)

07-08-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Disagree"

I think Sarah misunderstood the whole "good girls" versus "nice girls" distinction.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
I have it on good authority that Julie is a woman who underwent a $ex change to be a guy but now dresses like a woman in order to seduce her twin les. sister!!

(OK, I just invented that rumor, but at some point, when they run out of these 'surprising twists' (yawn), they may resort to that kind of surprise).

07-08-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
Don't tell anyone but......

I'm not really leather

07-08-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Pleather?
Burlap?
Rich Corinthean naugahyde?

07-08-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"

You don't wanna know how many poor little nauga's were clubbed!

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-08-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
I watched half the show last night and the rest this morning. I thought the secret pairings had potential and that it would be fun to guess them. But it turns out we're going to learn the pairings next week. That's not keeping a secret very long.
I'm beginning to think that one reason reality television exists is for English teachers to have new examples of using superlatives and hyperbole- it's always the "biggest" this or the "most shocking" that. The actuality never seems to live up to all the hype. I usually end up humming Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" But I'm such a sucker for these shows that I always hope that this time it'll be different.
It's definitely a toss-up between an after-school special and yet another Lifetime movie.

CUTIE1 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CUTIE1 Click to send private message to CUTIE1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
THE TOP SECRET IS THAT KAYSAR IS RELATED TO SADDAM HUSSAIN!

CUTIE1 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CUTIE1 Click to send private message to CUTIE1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE HE IS TOTALLY HOT HOT HOT

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The most shocking secret of all"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Is that Kaysar is a gay muslim!

Take that Ginger...HE'S MINE HE'S MINE!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-08-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The most shocking secret of all"
Vols: Nice gay man.
Ginger: Nice Jewish gal.

Which of us would make his parents claw their eyes out first?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-08-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The most shocking secret of all"

Ding ding ding!

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The most shocking secret of all"
RING! RING! Hello. FOX Television, Reality Division. Have I got an idea for you!

Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.
Heck, I'd buy pay-per-view to see that show!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
I can't say it's a huge major surprise that Ivette might be *GASP!* gay, either.

I'm gay? Why didn't anyone tell me?

07-08-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"

You're not only gay, your irregular!

It's all over the feeds.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
I think the producers found all fourteen of them at Marshall's --- each wearing a sticker that said "slightly irregular."

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
People at DH's work were saying that Beau is not gay, and he and Ivette are boyfriend/girlfriend. They said that was made clear on the show, and "how did you miss that?"

I don't believe it - or Beau is a REALLY good actor. I told DH I'd check it out here - with the smart folks!

07-19-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
Beau and Ivette are a couple like Tom and Katie are a couple.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
Yes that's right.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-19-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
There's no need to be that insulting.

07-19-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
You were not necessarily Tom in that scenario.

07-19-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
Yuck!

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-19-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
OMG... this is the FUNNIEST thread! Maybe the secret is that all the rooms are as tacky and hideous at Donald Trump's mansion (perhaps all the gold is real?) Ohhhh.... the house has secrets! Even if the hamsters discovered them, they wouldn't know what to do. It's a good thing Rachel was HOH first. If someone with less intellectual capabilities was in there, NONE of the secrets would be found out.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
These hamsters are so frickin lazy and boring. They have three safes in the Gold Room and none of them are trying to figure out the combination. They keep finding quarters around the house but none of them are smart enough to think they maby they should put them in the gumball machine. You know? Maybe a combination will fall out! One night last week, Manelle and Mike-o-path got a wild hair up their asses and tried to figure out the combo to the safes and it was fun watching them try. That lasted about 20 minutes, but at least it was entertaining!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

07-19-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
I hear you, Cappy....you'd think out of sheer total boredom someone would try to crack the safes. They could have tokens worth new cars or something in there. But I guess discussing Howie's underpants soilage quotient is more riveting.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Summer Of World's Lamest Secrets"
*SNORT*

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
*SMOOCHES*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •