The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"mountain dew"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-01, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"mountain dew"
screw this weeks episode -- that mountain dew ad rocked!!!
GO LIZ!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: mountain dew Survivorerist 04-12-01 1
 RE: mountain dew Kokoro 04-12-01 2
   RE: mountain dew Kokoro 04-13-01 3
 RE: mountain dew bluejackethockey 04-13-01 4
   RE: mountain dew moleseeker 04-13-01 5
       RE: mountain dew Lainabee 04-13-01 6
           RE: mountain dew moleseeker 04-13-01 7
               RE: mountain dew Lainabee 04-13-01 8
                   RE: mountain dew luvnsweet 04-14-01 9
                       RE: mountain dew Bushwacker 04-14-01 10
                           RE: mountain dew moleseeker 04-15-01 11
               RE: mountain dew Thinking 04-16-01 12
                   RE: mountain dew desert_rhino 04-16-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-01, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: mountain dew"
Was it the new one with the guy and the ram?

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-12-01, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: mountain dew"
Is Liz in some Mountain Dew commercial? Are you just MB trying to promote your sponsers? Will Batman escape the Penguin's dastardly trap? The answers to all these and more coming up on "bluejackethockey Explains it All"!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: mountain dew"
<<Is he next and has a "Good Guy Alliance" been born? Will Colby be playing immunity for his survivor life next week, or were Keith and Tina just looking to trim the Ogawhore tribe's now excess fat? Will Keith and Tina realize that, due to the previous votes tiebreaker, a Colby boot in Week 12 would likely result in a Keith boot in Week 13? Can SurvivorBlows extend it's prediction run to FIVE? ...these answers and more, coming NEXT WEEK>>

hehe looks like Webby and I were thinking along the same brainwaves tonight ^-^

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mountain dew"
sorry about amber survivorist --- she had the opportunity to get kuchy on her side & just didn't go for it. at least she can get back together with scary now. the bad news is that we won't get to see liz & amber jello wrestle in the next immunity challenge.

stupidity abounds & irrational people are unpredictable.

in a bold move--- we just might see a liz, tina, KJ alliance. tina would have to see it as a better deal with better odds than her, keith, kolby.

& what was up with coldby getting pissed at keith in the preview teaser? i refuse to be tricked by spotlighting - so i won't go with keith next week. my money is on coldby to go (unless he wins IC again) - there's resentment brewing.

btw, when are they gonna realize that half the plants all around them are edible & they could be feasting right now?

moleseeker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: mountain dew"
>btw, when are they gonna realize
>that half the plants all
>around them are edible &
>they could be feasting right
>now?

Yes but half of them are poisonous. If they don't know which is which they should'nt eat them. They may just get sick but would you give up a million dollars to eat a plant that could make you sick? After all in their condition it may make it bad enough to get out of the outback.

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: mountain dew"
True, but you'd think they would have read a few books about what was edible and what was not. It seems these "Survivors" failed to do any research prior to their departure.

04-13-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: mountain dew"
lainabee that's true they SHOULD have but you can tell they didn't. I think Debb was the only won who read up and she was criticized for it. Since the others didn't they shouldn't try experimenting while there.

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-01, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: mountain dew"
I agree that they didn't research before they left, but who are they going to experiment on? Jerri's gone.

;)

luvnsweet 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-01, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luvnsweet Click to send private message to luvnsweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: mountain dew"
LOL!!! THey should have experimented on Jerri before she was booted and just tell her it was edible. LOL!! J/K!!

GO LIZ!!!

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: mountain dew"
Maybe they could watch and see which plants the animals are eating. Could be a clue.

04-15-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: mountain dew"
That's a great idea eatting what the animals do is fairly safe.

But don't forget they CAN experiment on people. Jerri is still in the jury and comes back every few days. Besides if Jerri tries some you know Amber will. Two guinney pigs for the price of one!!
-Jen

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: mountain dew"
>lainabee that's true they SHOULD have
>but you can tell they
>didn't. I think Debb was
>the only won who read
>up and she was criticized
>for it. Since the others
>didn't they shouldn't try experimenting
>while there. >.

Besides the experimenting on Jerri idea (which ROCKS!), weren't both tribes given an Outback handbook that provided basic survival instructions? That's what Deb was referring to when she said "According to the book, you can start a fire by...(whatever)." I think that's also why they knew they could sink their teeth into the figs--and got that buggy surprise which the book failed to mention... Hehehe. MB has a sadistic side.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-01, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: mountain dew"
You can cook figs, too. That would render the bugs a little less annoying or bothersome to eat. I wonder if they've been eating any figs lately, or if they gave up after that first misadventure.

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •