URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 570
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"mountain dew"

Posted by bluejackethockey on 04-12-01 at 09:08 PM
screw this weeks episode -- that mountain dew ad rocked!!!
GO LIZ!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: mountain dew"
Posted by Survivorerist on 04-12-01 at 10:21 PM
Was it the new one with the guy and the ram?

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Posted by Kokoro on 04-12-01 at 11:27 PM
Is Liz in some Mountain Dew commercial? Are you just MB trying to promote your sponsers? Will Batman escape the Penguin's dastardly trap? The answers to all these and more coming up on "bluejackethockey Explains it All"!

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Posted by Kokoro on 04-13-01 at 01:41 AM
<<Is he next and has a "Good Guy Alliance" been born? Will Colby be playing immunity for his survivor life next week, or were Keith and Tina just looking to trim the Ogawhore tribe's now excess fat? Will Keith and Tina realize that, due to the previous votes tiebreaker, a Colby boot in Week 12 would likely result in a Keith boot in Week 13? Can SurvivorBlows extend it's prediction run to FIVE? ...these answers and more, coming NEXT WEEK>>

hehe looks like Webby and I were thinking along the same brainwaves tonight ^-^

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Posted by bluejackethockey on 04-13-01 at 08:11 AM
sorry about amber survivorist --- she had the opportunity to get kuchy on her side & just didn't go for it. at least she can get back together with scary now. the bad news is that we won't get to see liz & amber jello wrestle in the next immunity challenge.

stupidity abounds & irrational people are unpredictable.

in a bold move--- we just might see a liz, tina, KJ alliance. tina would have to see it as a better deal with better odds than her, keith, kolby.

& what was up with coldby getting pissed at keith in the preview teaser? i refuse to be tricked by spotlighting - so i won't go with keith next week. my money is on coldby to go (unless he wins IC again) - there's resentment brewing.

btw, when are they gonna realize that half the plants all around them are edible & they could be feasting right now?

Posted by moleseeker on 04-13-01 at 03:05 PM
>btw, when are they gonna realize
>that half the plants all
>around them are edible &
>they could be feasting right
>now?

Yes but half of them are poisonous. If they don't know which is which they should'nt eat them. They may just get sick but would you give up a million dollars to eat a plant that could make you sick? After all in their condition it may make it bad enough to get out of the outback.

Posted by Lainabee on 04-13-01 at 03:43 PM
True, but you'd think they would have read a few books about what was edible and what was not. It seems these "Survivors" failed to do any research prior to their departure.

Posted by moleseeker on 04-13-01 at 03:48 PM
lainabee that's true they SHOULD have but you can tell they didn't. I think Debb was the only won who read up and she was criticized for it. Since the others didn't they shouldn't try experimenting while there.

Posted by Lainabee on 04-13-01 at 09:14 PM
I agree that they didn't research before they left, but who are they going to experiment on? Jerri's gone.

;)

Posted by luvnsweet on 04-14-01 at 01:30 AM
LOL!!! THey should have experimented on Jerri before she was booted and just tell her it was edible. LOL!! J/K!!

GO LIZ!!!

Posted by Bushwacker on 04-14-01 at 03:27 PM
Maybe they could watch and see which plants the animals are eating. Could be a clue.

Posted by moleseeker on 04-15-01 at 01:35 PM
That's a great idea eatting what the animals do is fairly safe.

But don't forget they CAN experiment on people. Jerri is still in the jury and comes back every few days. Besides if Jerri tries some you know Amber will. Two guinney pigs for the price of one!!
-Jen

Posted by Thinking on 04-16-01 at 12:14 PM
>lainabee that's true they SHOULD have
>but you can tell they
>didn't. I think Debb was
>the only won who read
>up and she was criticized
>for it. Since the others
>didn't they shouldn't try experimenting
>while there. >.

Besides the experimenting on Jerri idea (which ROCKS!), weren't both tribes given an Outback handbook that provided basic survival instructions? That's what Deb was referring to when she said "According to the book, you can start a fire by...(whatever)." I think that's also why they knew they could sink their teeth into the figs--and got that buggy surprise which the book failed to mention... Hehehe. MB has a sadistic side.

Posted by desert_rhino on 04-16-01 at 12:24 PM
You can cook figs, too. That would render the bugs a little less annoying or bothersome to eat. I wonder if they've been eating any figs lately, or if they gave up after that first misadventure.

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!