The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A team has to withdraw from the race?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

crazziechik7905 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazziechik7905 Click to send private message to crazziechik7905 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A team has to withdraw from the race?"
i read that some team has to withdraw from the race.
Is this true. i heard about this from the message board here under a post i think titled possible ep 6 spoiler...on that post is had a quote fron ep 6 called "never take for granted a 5 star hotel" Someone responded sayin a team supposedly has to withdrawl, and that he heard it from the message boards here...can someone please help me, this will definitly be grateful...and maybe others are confussed also

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A team has to withdraw from the... Cole 03-29-02 1
 RE: A team has to withdraw from the... curveball 03-29-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-29-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A team has to withdraw from the race?"
Well, I think that speculation is that Danny's hurt foot causes them to withdraw. The title would make sense, they could be saying this during their exit interview.

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A team has to withdraw from the race?"
That was my post. Back when the twins got hurt there was discussion that one of the teams actually had to withdraw due to an injury. Naturally everyone assumed it was the twin (foot run over) but I'm betting it's Dan/Os, for three reasons. First of all, they went for the FF because the next event involved hiking. They no longer can use the FF, and therefor will have to do all the hiking/walking/etc. This tells me that the injury is very serious (avoiding walking is only a temporary fix). Second, the title of the next episode is W"elcome to the world of being human." I think this pertains to the injury. Third, this team has the least amount of drive to win this thing, and even though they play well, I can see them dropping out and being fine with that. Perhaps they do not withdraw, but at the very least, their time is up, and they are the weakest link...

The following week (should be double episode - notice no subject / title on tvguide site for 48 hours, which follows TAR2) the title is "I'll never take for granted a 5 star hotel again". This is a Peach quote. She is the only one who mentioned 5 star hotels in her bio (SeeBS site) and I'm guessing she says this after they've arrived last in the double episode (non-elim / elim) and she's reflecting on the time they had during the race...

So...if my reasoning is correct, Team Fab goes next, followed by Peaches and Scream, and already this is seeming too easy...so part of me is hoping I'm wrong...

-cb

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •