URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 556
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A team has to withdraw from the race?"

Posted by crazziechik7905 on 03-28-02 at 08:44 PM
i read that some team has to withdraw from the race.
Is this true. i heard about this from the message board here under a post i think titled possible ep 6 spoiler...on that post is had a quote fron ep 6 called "never take for granted a 5 star hotel" Someone responded sayin a team supposedly has to withdrawl, and that he heard it from the message boards here...can someone please help me, this will definitly be grateful...and maybe others are confussed also

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A team has to withdraw from the race?"
Posted by Cole on 03-29-02 at 00:08 AM
Well, I think that speculation is that Danny's hurt foot causes them to withdraw. The title would make sense, they could be saying this during their exit interview.

"RE: A team has to withdraw from the race?"
Posted by curveball on 03-29-02 at 04:42 PM
That was my post. Back when the twins got hurt there was discussion that one of the teams actually had to withdraw due to an injury. Naturally everyone assumed it was the twin (foot run over) but I'm betting it's Dan/Os, for three reasons. First of all, they went for the FF because the next event involved hiking. They no longer can use the FF, and therefor will have to do all the hiking/walking/etc. This tells me that the injury is very serious (avoiding walking is only a temporary fix). Second, the title of the next episode is W"elcome to the world of being human." I think this pertains to the injury. Third, this team has the least amount of drive to win this thing, and even though they play well, I can see them dropping out and being fine with that. Perhaps they do not withdraw, but at the very least, their time is up, and they are the weakest link...

The following week (should be double episode - notice no subject / title on tvguide site for 48 hours, which follows TAR2) the title is "I'll never take for granted a 5 star hotel again". This is a Peach quote. She is the only one who mentioned 5 star hotels in her bio (SeeBS site) and I'm guessing she says this after they've arrived last in the double episode (non-elim / elim) and she's reflecting on the time they had during the race...

So...if my reasoning is correct, Team Fab goes next, followed by Peaches and Scream, and already this is seeming too easy...so part of me is hoping I'm wrong...

-cb