The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that I'm losing patience with these young sprouts, who have just begun to actually function in that cut-throat world, trying to strategize their ways through this game.

I propose that BB does a season with nothing but more "seasoned" contestants: those of us who have been stomped on a bit by life and had to claw our ways to the top (or mid, or whatever). Okay, so we may not look as good in the hot tub or spend as much time in skimpy halter tops, but we would strategize the heck out of the game. And, we wouldn't get sidetracked by snuggling (doesn't mean we wouldn't, just that we'd keep it in perspective) or crying about someone's supposed slight.

So, I say, let's up the age limit by 20-30 years and see some real ruthless game playing!

Okay, got that out of my system. Time for my afternoon nap.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... Pretty_Kitty 08-20-04 1
   RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... ginger 08-20-04 2
 RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... qwertypie 08-20-04 3
   RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... sisterwoman 08-21-04 5
 RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... Drive My Car 08-21-04 4
 Garlic salt and cayenne? IceCat 08-21-04 6
   *GASP* Drive My Car 08-21-04 7
       Pssst... IceCat 08-21-04 8
           Oh sure Drive My Car 08-21-04 9
   RE: Garlic salt and cayenne? vixie 08-22-04 11
 RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... vixie 08-22-04 10
 RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... qwertypie 08-22-04 12
   RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... vixie 08-22-04 13
       RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... qwertypie 08-22-04 14
           RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... syren 08-22-04 15
               RE: What about a more "seasoned" gr... vixie 08-22-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
LOL amen to that!!!!! the BB House would be a welcome vacation to anyone who's had to deal with "real" problems Heck I'd rather deal with what goes on in there than being a single mom to a teenager (which I am)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
I blame Chicken George.

He killed the fogey demographic.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
I am so with you!! It is like watching a bunch of juniour high kids. And I would even wear a skimpy halter top and show off the glory of my stretch marks if that what was called for.
Enjoy your nap (I am sooooo jealous)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
> And I would
>even wear a skimpy halter
>top and show off the
>glory of my stretch marks
>if that what was called
>for.

HAHAHAA@!!! I'd have plenty to show off myself! Project SM!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
I think it's just harder to find older people who can leave their families and jobs and lives for 3 months. Besides CBS seems to want to make the BB house like The Real World.
I think it would be refershing to see a house cast with 30 - 45 yr olds.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Garlic salt and cayenne?"
... and maybe just a pinch of brown sugar?

08-21-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "*GASP*"

I'm telling!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Pssst..."
It's really a gerbil...

08-21-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
9. "Oh sure"
like I may believe that, but I know a certain hamster who may take some convincing.

( I hear she wants to be dressed as an astronaut)

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Garlic salt and cayenne?"
Cumin, lime and cilantro drizzled on at the end is good, too!

08-22-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
I'm up for it mum. And BTW kitty, I, too have a 15 yr old daughter..and I'm 54! Please, we could deal with that whole situaion with ease, yes? I not only could leave, but would gladly leave. I work for myself, and my customers are not only hooked on my cooking, but faithful and loyal. However, no bikinis for me....he!! no! And I'm not too happy with the arm flaps either, so possibly no tank tops. But strategy? Humor? Wit? Intelligent conversation? Pranks? I've got it all over these tykes. And by the way, I say 40 and up..don't stop at 45! Give us a break! They haven't done a single competition that I couldn't handle this year. I doubt I would've won the endurance comp, but who knows. I'm just bull headed enough to suffer all night and win anyway! And I would never whine over a nomination. I would either take it in stride or get pissed and overcome it. But that's just me! (ARF! ARF! ARF!) See, the dog agrees!

08-22-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
Could we have one cute towel boy to keep as a pet?

08-22-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
13. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
oh please, please, please, please,please! And he would have to be in addition to the gay guy, who of course, make excellent style consultants and "girlfriends!"

08-22-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
Sign me up!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Okay, I am part of the "younger" side, however, I would stratigize like crazy....and forget the bikini, tank tops are okay, but to keep the ratings CBS would throw my bikini out the door before I even got in. However some snuggling would be fine...he he. I would not lose perspective of the end. I would really like to see some real people, not those who are already acting on the side or modeling or fitness pros. Which of these HG's everyone knows about Holly, Jase, Diane and the famous fitness twins. If you wanna see what I am tlaking about (haven't seen it anywhere else, if it is, sorry)here is a link to their site..
http://www.fitnesstwins.com/
they sure do look alot better there than in the house.

08-22-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What about a more "seasoned" group of hamsters?"
okay, so sign us both up syren, but let's do have real slice of life people. No one associated with seeking an acting career...but no problem with getting their 15 min. So say, 25 and up? Or 30? AND no personal trainers, fitness coaches or overly developed lifters, please?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •