The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB - in UK"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Twin Lover 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twin%20Lover Click to send private message to Twin%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB - in UK"
I was over in London this summer, and got a chance to see BB over there. WHAT A BORE!! The editing sucks, the house guests are stupid, and it is the biggest thing over since sliced bread. The Londoners love it. I much prefer our version. Must better done. I applaud CBS. Job well done. BBC sucks. Anybody else see the UK version? Do you agree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moved Bebo 08-20-04 1
 RE: BB - in UK jonny 08-20-04 2
   RE: BB - in UK ginger 08-20-04 3
       RE: BB - in UK jonny 08-20-04 4
 RE: BB - in UK vixie 08-20-04 5
   RE: BB - in UK jonny 08-20-04 6
       RE: BB - in UK vixie 08-20-04 7
           RE: BB - in UK ginger 08-20-04 8
               RE: BB - in UK vixie 08-20-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moved"
...from Fanatics to Bashers.

jonny 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jonny Click to send private message to jonny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB - in UK"
>I was over in London this
>summer, and got a chance
>to see BB over there.
> WHAT A BORE!!
>The editing sucks, the house
>guests are stupid, and it
>is the biggest thing over
>since sliced bread. The
>Londoners love it. I
>much prefer our version.
>Must better done. I
>applaud CBS. Job well
>done. BBC sucks.
>Anybody else see the UK
>version? Do you agree?
>

i dont agree with that at all.

i have seen the entire series of bb uk, all 5 seasons - because i live there. it is pure gold here, and the format is different. ours is more about the people and the characters and the things they do. everyone gets a say in who is evicted. more than 2 people can be nominated.

Also can I point out before you slag of our series which you have watched only a few episodes of ever, that you get your facts straight. BBUK isnt even on the BBC.

I have seen BB4USA and I quite enjoyed the format change, it was nice...more like Survivor than our version.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB - in UK"
I liked the UK Big Bother I was able to catch a couple of years ago (the Season of Jade). Big Brother is a character unto itself, and I found much more to laugh at. I also liked the way it was broadcast in little bites every day, rather than an edited, unspontaneous package thrice weekly.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-20-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jonny Click to send private message to jonny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB - in UK"
>I liked the UK Big Bother
>I was able to catch
>a couple of years ago
>(the Season of Jade).
>Big Brother is a character
>unto itself, and I found
>much more to laugh at.
> I also liked the
>way it was broadcast in
>little bites every day, rather
>than an edited, unspontaneous package
>thrice weekly.
>
>
>The order of Banana delivery
>should be organized by location
>to save on shipping costs.
>

yeh one of the good things is you dont have to see it in the actual show or the live streaming to get news. the news as it happens is posted on The Website which i admit is not as good as BBUSA's site.

This season has been exceptional, with an hours footage EVERY DAY. And live streaming throughout the day. we've just crowned the winner 2 weeks ago of BB5.

Big Brother actually speaks to the housemates in the Diary Room, and this year it has caused some hilarity.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB - in UK"
I have never seen BBUK, but I love alot of BBC shows, and have seen old tapes of some of their variety shows...love em, love, em, love em. Plus, British humor is tweaked, which is why I think it is hilarious!

08-20-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB - in UK"
you know we have other channels than the bbc (rolls eyes)

I have about 300 channels...and only 8 of them are bbc...as i said, big brother uk is on channel 4.

if you wanna check out the website... www.channel4.co.uk/bigbrother

08-20-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB - in UK"
Right, jonny, I was aware of the huge number of stations you now have (as opposed to when I was a teen and BBC was pretty much it). My point was that we get BBC America (satellite), so I get to watch my Brit coms...gotta love em.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB - in UK"
I would certainly rather have Trinny and Susannah tell me What Not To Wear than Clinton and Stacey.

And let's not even discuss Wayne.

08-20-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB - in UK"
lol...yep!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •