The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love / L..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-12, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-12 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

1- Mike: He played Prisonner's Dilemma with Penner, retaliating when Jonathan refused to cooperate. Now, if he has a plan to make sure he isn't giving his money to Malcolm...

2- Malcolm: He's a very nice guy, a good athlete, he has an idol in pocket and a shield in Carter so this game should be his. The only cloud I see is the he "broke up" to early with his "girlfriend". Sure, Abi is obnoxious but he should have gone along with her since she may hold the winning lottery ticket.

3- Abi: I laughed out loud when she came down that fireman's pole to win immunity. It was perfect on so many levels. Partly because when Estee asked what type of challenge Abi could win, I immediately thought "Pole Dancing" but mostly because it made Denise want to throw up.

4- Denise: Talking about hypocrisy, I am curious to see what Dabo will say about Denise who, one second, wants to throw up because Abi won immunity and, the next, she is applauding her success. That's hypocrisy. And, the last thing I would want to discuss with her is sex. Not good for a sex therapist!

5- Carter: I hate players that don't give us anything. As a character, he completely missed his chance. It is a TV show so you have to play the game AND the cameras.

6- Lisa: I hate even more those that become one-note bores on TV. She is playing a game so either play or leave.

Booted - Jonathan: One of the best characters ever but one of the dumbest players. Look at his résumé:

In CI: He mutinied because he was sure Adam has the idol. When Yul showed him the idol, he flipped again without even trying to get Raro to vote for someone else than Yul. He became hated by everyone, making it impossible for him to win.

In FvF: He immediately split the tribe in two by targeting Parvati. That would have proven fatal when he wound up on Airai with her and James. Furthermore, he ostracized Cirie when he and Yau Man weren't honest with her.

He showed he didn't understand the game when he refused a F3 deal. That was inexcusable no matter how he spins it. BTW, his words about the auction tells us he never studied the game which, for someone that was lucky enough to play three times is also inexcusable.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love / L...   SpotTheDiffference     11-30-12       
   Kudos   dabo     11-30-12     1  
     RE: Kudos   SpotTheDiffference     11-30-12     3  
         RE: Kudos   michel     12-02-12     4  
             RE: Kudos   SpotTheDiffference     12-02-12     6  
   RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   garyc     11-30-12     2  
   RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-02-12     5  
   RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-05-12     7  
     RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-05-12     8  
         RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-07-12     9  
             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-07-12     10  
                 RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-07-12     11  
                     RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-07-12     12  
                         RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-08-12     13  
                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-08-12     14  
                                 RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-08-12     15  
                                     RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-08-12     16  
                                         RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-09-12     17  
                                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-09-12     18  
                                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-10-12     19  
                                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-10-12     20  
                                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   dabo     12-13-12     21  
                                             RE: S25 Philippines Episode 11 Love...   michel     12-14-12     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •