The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-11, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ..."
No One? I was about to send you a special request!
Although I do have a complaint: I don't see much to argue with your list... except for your top 2 of course.

1- Cochran: I simply love this guy. Who knew Woody Allen was a fan of Survivor?! His 90210 quote was good but I also liked: I wasn’t crazy about the idea of going in the water; it’s only going to make me more like the pathetic twerp that I am with my clothes on.
The thing I liked the most though was that, in addition to the funny lines, he gave us something that could be the theme to his story: "What I have to do is focus on the positive, visualize success and get these negative thoughts out of my head.” He has the passion for the game so I think he will find a way to go far

2- Mikayla: She may be as seductive as Parvati but she isn't playing Survivor as if it was a cocktail party. Unfortunately it's put a target on her back but she seems to have rallied Coach to her cause.
BTW: If she is too manly then I must be bisexual...

3- Coach: I miss the laughs that used to come whenever Coach was in a scene but, as a player, this version is much more ready to go far. If he decides to vote out the creepy nephew of the creep he will be my hero.

4- Sophie: She is strong, she is in the alliance and she seems to want Mikayla in that alliance, booting the nephew in the process. That merits a top spot.

5- Mark: Popa bear did a good job to switch the votes away from Ozzy's girl but where did he go in episode 2? I hope his story picks up because he seems to know what needs to be done.

6- Jim: It seems he could be our villain. He's got the arrogance but his confessionals are too mild at the present.

7- Albert: He reminds me of Grant: The guy that could be responsible for his tribe's success pre-merge but a non-factor when it comes to strategy.

8- Edna: I like her but come on: She hasn't done anything to warrant a top spot. Anesthesiologists put people to sleep. We've had enough seasons that have done that to us lately so I'd rather have her make us laugh. Up to now, only her hat has given me a chuckle. As a character she has been extremely flat, toneless and boring. Her game simply consists of being under the radar and that attempted lie to Christine was pathetic.

9- Dawn: She had a story but it disappeared in this episode 2. I still don't know if she will be an early boot like Sandy, a quitter like Kathleen or a long term player like Holly. My preference would be for her to be as funny as Kathleen and then who cares about the rest.

10- Keith: He seems strong and he sees what is going on around him. That makes him better than your average pretty boy but I do hope that he is really going to do something about Ozzy, not just talk about him like Phillip did with Rob.

11- Ozzy: Good grief! This guy has nothing more to offer to Survivor. He was only cast because they didn't want him to interfere with the story of Parvati and Hantz in HvV and when Phillip turned down the opportunity this season. He is as dumb as he ever was, being outwitted at the first occasion by Jim just like he had been by Jonathan and Yul.

12- Whitney: She even looks a bit like Purple Kelly! At least, she hasn't done anything dumb yet.

13- Rick: The same contest that brought us Jimmy T brought us Rick. At least this guy doesn't seem to be as full of himself as the fisherman was but he is much more boring.

14- Elyse: We've had the American Indian Ancestor story already. Was Elyse cast only because Phillip was supposed to be the returning player? If so, it doesn't bode well for her own qualifications.

15- Stacey: She hasn't done much and she won't have a chance to do a whole lot more so why bother putting her any higher. She'll should soon be visiting Redemption Island

16- Brandon: Great, The creep's nephew is proving to be as God-crazy and as retarded in his views about women as a Taliban. Stunt casting at its very worse. His wife must worry about what will happen if he winds up on RI alone with Semhar...

Speaking of which:
Booted - Semhar: You don't step up in episode 1 when everybody is looking for any excuse not to be the first boot. Fortunately, her 3 minutes of airtime up to now as given her a bigger audience than what a hundred poets get in a lifetime.

Christine: She must hold a record because in two episodes she managed to combined the fatal errors of both Francesca and Kristina, stupidly calling out the returning players and making it evident that she was looking for the idol. Dumb.

Thanks Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep...   iltarion     09-24-11       
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     09-24-11     1  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-25-11     2  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     09-25-11     3  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-25-11     4  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     09-25-11     5  
                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-26-11     7  
                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     09-26-11     8  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Belle Book     09-26-11     6  
                 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     09-26-11     9  
                     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-26-11     10  
                         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     09-26-11     11  
                             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-27-11     16  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     09-27-11     12  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-27-11     13  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   dabo     09-27-11     14  
             RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   michel     09-27-11     15  
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   milkachulina     09-28-11     17  
     RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   iltarion     09-28-11     20  
         RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ...   Addi     09-30-11     24  
   Tallies   dabo     09-28-11     18  
     RE: Tallies   michel     09-28-11     19  
         RE: Tallies   dabo     09-29-11     21  
             RE: Tallies   michel     09-29-11     22  
                 RE: Tallies   dabo     09-29-11     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •