The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-10 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Shall we do this round robin this season? My turn! Not as good an episode this time as the first two, at least we got to see a few more players come out.... well, Yve anyway. MY LIST! (You don't have to agree with me but let's keep it fun.)

1. Brenda. Not as much from her this time as last time when she was targeted, but she still seems to be the player almost everything else orbits around in La Flor, NaOnka even went to her with the HII clue! (#1 last week)

2. Jud. HA! There is more going on there than appears, he's got an interesting game going and I love it though I don't really know what he's doing. Fun to watch, though, as well as interesting. (#2 last week)

3. Tyrone. Gave it his all in the challenge though they really should have pulled him out and put Jimmy T. in sooner. Seems to have a handle on the other players on Espada as well, could have legs. (#4 last week)

4. Kelly B. Speaking of legs.. Likeable, trying to get along with others, handled it well when put in the position to play the victim. Wish we could have seen more of that. (#5 last week)

5. Jane. Like her attitude for the most part, but going to Tribal is part of the game you signed on to play, don't hate it embrace it! (#3 last week)

6. Marty. Smart but ego-centric as can be, which is not smart. He will probably never see it coming. Good! (#6 last week)

7. Yve. Hey, welcome to Survivor, glad you finally got to show up! Seems a likeable girl next door type. (#16 last week)

8. Chase. (#8 last week)

9. Jill. Still too smart for this game, over thinking things can be deadly. Has done well to position herself as Marty's wingman, good strategy if you back the right horse, but needs to get her head out of the clouds, whatever you say just feeds his ego. (#9 last week)

10. Alina. Picked the wrong side but is savvy enough to be aware of it and looking for her next play, you go girl! (#11 last week)

11. Sash. (#10 last week)

12. Benry. (#14 last week)

13. Dan. Play with the pain, dude, shake it off. You ain't got no call to be calling anyone a moose. (#12 last week)

14. Kelly S. (#15 last week)

15. Jimmy T. Would be higher if he could get control of himself but he's just too tempermental and, again, ego-centricity is not a good strategy. (#13 last week)

16. Holly. (#17 last week)

17. NaOnka. Would be lower but there's no lower to go. Spinning way out of control, just Jerri-ing herself into being the first one of her alliance that her alliance decides to off. Could say more but, meh, she's not worth the effort. (#18 last week)

XX. Jimmy J. Good-bye, coach, thanks for playing, it was fun while it lasted. (#7 last week)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-01-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-01-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Toban     10-01-10     2  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-01-10     3  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-02-10     4  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-02-10     5  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-03-10     6  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-03-10     7  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     8  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-04-10     9  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-04-10     10  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   agman     10-04-10     15  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     17  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-04-10     18  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     19  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-04-10     21  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     22  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-05-10     23  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     24  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-05-10     25  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     26  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-08-10     27  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     28  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-08-10     29  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     30  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-09-10     31  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-09-10     32  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-09-10     33  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-09-10     34  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     11  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-04-10     13  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     14  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     20  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Belle Book     10-04-10     16  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Survivorerist     10-04-10     12  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •