The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-10 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

"Conversely, NaOinker can't find the HII even with TWO clues"

Where do I start? Russell did have a clue when he found his first idol: He had seen Yasmin looking in trees. That alone is enough but add that many believe the producers placed the 2nd idol where they knew Russell would go snoop because they wanted to help him. That idol wasn't really hidden and that makes your argument meaningless.

Second, Jeff said they made the clues harder to decipher and the idols harder to find this season. Look at Espada: They had the same 2 clues, and they were very lucky to have a fisherman that knew what a yardarm was (I had NEVER heard the term so that little arrow pointing to the ship's yardarm, the minus sign and the arm were totally meaningless to me and to most). Still, all 9 members of Espada couldn't find the clue. It took a Doctor to figure out that the tree and the man => tree male => tree mail. I won't blame Nay and Brenda yet if we consider what it took for 9 people to find.

"2) advancing by being able to manipulate players without them knowing they were manipulated"

I see you really like to drink Burnett's kool-aid!! Russell may have said he was manipulating others but he manipulated very little. Most votes were decided by others, certainly all the important ones. And Natalie manipulated him more than he ever manipulated her.

"3) by winning the final IC thus determining who the sole survivor would be."

Yes, and it was not him!!!!! What good does it do to win a challenge if you don't win the war? Stupid Russell won the final IC twice and, both times, he made the wrong decisions on who to bring to the end. A really Dumb player but the viewers loved him. Anyway, who says Nay doesn't win F3 IC. Careful, you may have to love her!

"Sure a person with a handicap does not want any pity or sympathy"

But we give it to them anyway. She decided to play Survivor. She's a participant like the others. I'm also sure the interviewers ask Na'Onka to make those comments on Kelly. They know which buttons to push to get the "juicy" details.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-01-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-01-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Toban     10-01-10     2  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-01-10     3  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-02-10     4  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-02-10     5  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-03-10     6  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-03-10     7  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     8  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-04-10     9  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-04-10     10  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   agman     10-04-10     15  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     17  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-04-10     18  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     19  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-04-10     21  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     22  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-05-10     23  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     24  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-05-10     25  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     26  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-08-10     27  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     28  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-08-10     29  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     30  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-09-10     31  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-09-10     32  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-09-10     33  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-09-10     34  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     11  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-04-10     13  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     14  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     20  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Belle Book     10-04-10     16  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Survivorerist     10-04-10     12  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •