The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-10, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3"
1. Kelly B.: Ok, I know we’re being “strongly encouraged” to love her by CBS but despite that, I can’t help but put her at number 1. Her remarkably restrained response to being assaulted by NaBonkers shows a very strong character to me. I hope she sticks around for awhile. Maybe La Flor will go on a winning streak or there will be a tribal swap that saves her. (Also, I wish they would have showed the reactions of some of the other tribe members to the whole incident. Instead we only heard what she and Nay had to say about it.)

2. Brenda: I only moved her down a notch because I wanted to put Kelly B. on top. She’s still La Flor’s centrepiece. Everyone seems to gravitate to her. With Nay’s antics, her “threat” status may fall into the background. We didn’t hear from her either about seeking revenge against Kelly B/Alina/Jud for the votes against her at tribal. That, I see, is a good thing for her ;longevity in the game

3. Benry: Did very well under pressure. Nothing negative about him. (As a side note, however, we see yet another challenge in which the talents – or lack thereof—of most of the players were not showcased.)

4. Marty: Yeah, he came off as a little arrogant but that was to the viewing audience, not the rest of his tribe. Apparently, he has Jill wrapped around his finger. He now has Jimmy J in his back pocket too. With this turn of the edit though, interesting things may be in his immediate future.

5. Alina: She really has her head in the game. Again, even though she’s on the wrong side of the tribal alliance, I hope she manages to stick around for awhile. I’d like to see more out of her.

6. Tyrone: I like the fact that he appears to be playing his own game and isn’t a follower. He realizes that because something is good for Marty’s game, it may be the opposite for his game. Also, he showed restraint while being badgered by nutbar Jimmy J in the challenge.

7. Chase: Quiet episode. Very nice to look at.

8. Jud/Fabio: Even though he was on the wrong side of the alliance, he isn’t going anywhere soon. Plus, he’s the bane of Nay’s existence which gives him bonus points in my books.

9. Sash: Not much to add here. He seems to be in a solid position within his alliance.

10. Jill: Please express an opinion at least. (I won’t be too harsh on her because at least she told us why it’s good for her to let Marty call the shots)

11. Yve: Seems like a sweet lady. Hasn’t shown much game yet though.

12. Jane: While she has proven herself to be a competent outdoorsperson, she too hasn’t shown much game.

13. Purple Kelly: Please say something. Anything. I think she muttered something this last episode.

14. Holly: She still gives me a crazy vibe but at least she’s actively trying to build a bond with Jane and she’s not giving up.

15. Dan: What was with the comment about his female tribemates being built like moose? Dan, look at yourself before calling out anyone else. To me, he’s a useless waste of space and should have been the boot.

16. NayBonkers: This woman is a sociopath. She was actually proud of bowling over a disabled woman. What a be-otch! I have to admit, though, that her presence on my TV screen does provide me with entertainment. I kind of hope she sticks around for that purpose alone.

17. Jimmy J: Yikes. This guy seems like an unstable bag of nitro-glycerine about to blow. I would keep far away from him if I was stuck on a tribe with him.

Booted: Jimmy J: Seemed like a good guy. Should not have been the boot this week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-01-10       
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-01-10     1  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Toban     10-01-10     2  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-01-10     3  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-02-10     4  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-02-10     5  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-03-10     6  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-03-10     7  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     8  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   sol     10-04-10     9  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   dabo     10-04-10     10  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   agman     10-04-10     15  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     17  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-04-10     18  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     19  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-04-10     21  
                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     22  
                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-05-10     23  
                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     24  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-05-10     25  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-05-10     26  
                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-08-10     27  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     28  
                                 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-08-10     29  
                                     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-08-10     30  
                                         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Aruba     10-09-10     31  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-09-10     32  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-09-10     33  
                                             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   iltarion     10-09-10     34  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     11  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   krismiss2us     10-04-10     13  
             RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Colonel Zoidberg     10-04-10     14  
         RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   michel     10-04-10     20  
     RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Belle Book     10-04-10     16  
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep3   Survivorerist     10-04-10     12  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •