The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-17-09, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-09 AT 04:36 AM (EST)

Heck, I don't know. I might just start ranking them by height. Just based off amount of face time, I am tempted to put FU FU members on top, but I can't ignore the fact that FU FU is flat out getting their butts kicked. Though the editing says it is going to turn around, it is getting awfully hard to imagine without some ridiculous tribe switch or the like. A Galu SHOULD win this. FU FU is getting housed.

1. Erik- Got the opening next day comments. Also continues to be a pain for FU FU in every challenge, even when not directly participating. Also deserves props for being the first person to bemoan not getting the tarp a couple episodes ago, and for informing RussWell that Shambo needed to sit the challenge out.
2. Danger Dave- Would be #1 except for the unnecessary drama over lighting the fire. He at least gets some credit for recognizing what he was doing after the fact, but what is wrong with people? Some people just can't help themselves, I guess. Much of the respect you would have gotten over lighting the fire you burned away with your senseless ego-spat with RussWell. Still getting the most screen time for Galu though and will continue, I imagine, to "downplay his awesomeness."
3. Kelly- Ah, the confessional Aruba attributed to Monica was actually said by Kelly. Props to her for remembering that the tarp was passed up as well, though it would be no surprise if someone in camp complained about it. She was amazingly cute in the close-up, and she kicked butt in the IC again, though she didn't have to perform in the RC.
4. Monica- Clearly is in a strong position in the Galu tribe. Other than a switch, I have no idea how Shambo will survive another vote. Monica had to participate in both challenges and did well in both. Since Shambo just voted for her, no reason to fault her for failing to give Shambo any love. Props to her for sort of playing the leader of the Club Med women in speaking up about it.
5. Laura- Still has no story, but I like the Club Med women and keep them grouped together. Laura has been probably the strongest woman on the show in all challenges. No surprise she was picked to hold the load for Galu in the IC, and I believe her and RussWell would have been too strong for FU FU even if they hadn't sucked so bad at throwing coconuts. As it was, they weren't even challenged.
6. Liz- Deserves her spot for her gallant-though-doomed effort in the IC, and also for not being as stupid as everyone else when it comes to RussHell. In an almost exact reenactment of Marisa's confrontation with RussHell, Liz believed her alliance with RussHell was built on full disclosure between the two. Her eyes told the story that she quickly realized that was a one way streak when RussHell reacted as he did. I don't think we've ever had someone saved by the rain before, but we just did.
7. RussHell- For all the deliberation he seemingly does, RussHell was apparently not prepared to answer any direct questions about the HII. He handled the situation poorly, perhaps showing the first cracks in his armor. He then was foiled by the rain in removing the threat Liz poses to him. The simple fact now is that whether Liz makes it to merge or not, RussHell is in trouble either way. Good performances in both challenges though.
8. John- Very quiet episode except for a sterling performance in the IC. He can now list throwing coconuts as a special skill.
9. RussWell- He put himself front and center in both challenges and came through. He wisely sent Shambo back to FU FU. Whoever he sent was going to be mad at him, so sending tribal-outsider Shambo was a no brainer. There is no way she makes the merge unless something strange happens. Not being able to make the fire was somewhat pathetic, but it never would have been an issue if DD wouldn't have been downplaying his awesomeness.
10. Natalie- Still in a decent position as long as FU FU doesn't get pagonged. Not a strong episode for her though. Either she got out of eating at the RC, or it just wasn't shown. We never saw her or Erik go. She was inept in the IC, and then voted against her closest friend in the game at TC, which is a classic Survivor blunder. Looked near death before the IC, bloodless and shaking.
11. Brett- Moves up after making his presence a little more known this last episode. He licked his glass at the RC, and then had a confessional before the IC, in which he wisely stated the importance of Galu getting back on track, ironically before sitting out the IC.
12. Mick- Got a little more screen time this episode. Appears now to be nothing more than RussHell's lackey.
13. J-Sone- Shaky performance in both challenges and the complaining continues, though he is not alone now.
14. Shambo- Did well in the RC and got rewarded with nothing. She can't wait for merge, but regardless of the time that has been invested in her already, I don't see how she can make the merge. Galu would have to win out, and if they do that, her flipping won't make any difference anyway.

p/o

Marisa- gorgeous
Betsy- another too smart for RussHell
Mike- waste
Ben- waste of oxygen
Yasmin- brought the hood to the wood
Ashley- Proved to be the weakest afterall. Very cute, especially in her last TC, but her challenge debacles were too much to bear. Agree she showed class in her final words.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-16-09       
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-17-09     1  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-18-09     4  
         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     7  
             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-19-09     11  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-19-09     12  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-20-09     17  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-19-09     14  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-20-09     18  
                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-20-09     19  
                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-21-09     21  
                                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-21-09     22  
                                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-21-09     23  
                                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-22-09     24  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-22-09     25  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-22-09     26  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-22-09     27  
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-17-09     2  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   garcor     10-17-09     3  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-18-09     5  
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     6  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-18-09     8  
         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     9  
             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-19-09     10  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-19-09     13  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-20-09     15  
                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-20-09     16  
                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-21-09     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •