The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-09, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5"
First, I must say I enjoyed that Pre-TC segment where we got inside the players' head.

What Stephen from Tocantins wrote about this is perfect: "I thought that scene was -really- well-edited. I thought it showed how each tribe member was trapped in their head and trapped in the shelter. We had a couple days like this in Tocantins - one in particular was the DAY OF THE MERGE IC. So at the most crucial time for us to be scrambling, we were all stuck huddled together. This scene really vividly reminded me of the actual sensations of being stuck like that."

1- Natalie (11,6,1): She showed Russell - and us - that she could vote out her friends. Natalie will make other friends but she's playing the game.

2- Russell H. (3,4,2): People start challenging him and he reacts. I'm not sure if it's to tell us he'll be able to get rid of all the dangers or if he'll miss one but Samoa is his story.

3- Shambo (4,3,3): Maybe Shambo lost a chicken but at least she participated in both ICs contrary to most of the pampered Galus. She had to suck it up and go to Foa Foa without complaining. There is a way to make Galu pay.

4- Mick (8,8,4):

"I'll play it by ear." Mick is such a man of action!!!

5- Erik (9,10,5):

For those that still believe we see all that matters and that the editing is honest; Erik scored the 6th and winning point during that RC.

6- Liz (6,9,13): She was the star of the episode except all she accomplished was to paint a target on her back. What did she expect to gain by calling Russell a liar?

7- Jaison (1,1,6): Revealing that you are an Olympic level water-polo player can only help in a tribe that desperately needs a win. Everyone is miserable but Burnett is using Jaison's confessionals to show this game is tougher than a Yugoslavian coach's training camp.

8- Dave (15,15,11): I still think he is more Dumb Dave than Danger Dave but he does make me laugh.

9- Kelly (10,11,9): She finally realized that this wasn't just a vacation.

10- Russell S.(5,5,8): This game is changing Russell. From being worried and attentive, he's becoming a tyrant.

11- Monica (7,7,12):

As if she had been wearing mascara, all her cutesiness disappeared to reveal a bitchy side.

12- Laura (12,12,10): When she said: "Sham has a silliness about her that's socially awkward" I saw that Laura is a judmental bitch which is socially unacceptable.

13- Brett (13,13,14): How old is this guy?

14 days and still no beard? You have to admire the vidcapper who actually found this guy on camera.

14- John (14,14,15): Did you say something John?

Booted- Ashley(2,2,7): For such a survivor fan, she had to prepare for that challenge.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-16-09       
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-17-09     1  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-18-09     4  
         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     7  
             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-19-09     11  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-19-09     12  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-20-09     17  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-19-09     14  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-20-09     18  
                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-20-09     19  
                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-21-09     21  
                                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-21-09     22  
                                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-21-09     23  
                                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-22-09     24  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-22-09     25  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-22-09     26  
                                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-22-09     27  
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-17-09     2  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   garcor     10-17-09     3  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   Aruba     10-18-09     5  
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     6  
     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-18-09     8  
         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-18-09     9  
             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-19-09     10  
                 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-19-09     13  
                     RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-20-09     15  
                         RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   michel     10-20-09     16  
                             RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.5   iltarion     10-21-09     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •