The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Com'on Jiffy...what do you mean "you're not buying it?"
Taj has Eddie George for a hubby! Why would she give a hoot if Huck Finn or some dude she can outlift prefers a skank over her??

1) TYSON (2,5) - He gets the most out of his boney, scrawny frame...even when doing a tribal dance. What a riot. He could be among my all-time favorite characters and if he can deliver on his plan to make Erinn cry at TC, I'll put him in my Top 5 of all time.

2)TAJ (5,4) - Don't you worry none, Mama. I'd take you over Sydney in a NY minute...and you wouldn't even have to wear my smelly shorts; your effort and passion for the game impresses me enough.

3) STEVE (4,3) - Like his position; like his approach. If players want to think you're a geek, let them. We all know better.

4) SIERRA (3,2) - Still liking her grit. Loved her assessment of being on the bottom of the totem pole, moving up to the middle, and now in a cross-tribal alliance. Unless she changes her wardrobe, the pixel editing crew will be forced to work overtime this season as they did in China for Amanda.

5) BRENDAN (1,7) - Sorry dude but I had to drop you down. No way I believe you couldn't salvage a few minutes to talk with Sierra. MAJOR blunder, but got lucky when Sierra chose Taj. Like I said in Week 2...the stars are aligning perfectly for him this season (so far.)

6) JT (6,1) - Great job in the RC. Nice guy, but will probably be a prime target post merge.

7) DEBBIE (13,14) - Her effort in the RC made me forget about the firepit (at least for this week.) No way you were going to outlast my Nubian Princess Warrior, but at least you didn't quit prematurely.

8) JOE (7,13) - Well I certainly thought YOU would have been able to outlast Taj. How does it feel having a schoolboy crush on a pretty girl who is wearing someone else's "class ring" (or dirty underware in this case)?

9) BENJAMIN (11,9) - Well I'm glad he confirmed what most knew all along about Jerry's boo-boo belly saving Erinn's hide. But shame on you for making my pal Michel look bad by not mentioning Tyson is a "cockaroach", Debbie is a "suck-up", and you are a "Douchebag." BAD BENJI!

10) SPENSER (10,12) - Total waste of space. Could Survivor PLEASE raise the eligibility age back up to 21?

11) ERINN (12,11) - Golly Gee...why would anyone want to break up with you??? *snort* Once again your ticket was punched out of the game yet she lives another day. Every season there seems to be that one castaway with nine lives. Now we need to get Miss "Nine Lives" to smile like a Cheshire Cat so Benji can work on emulating her facial expressions.

12) SKANK-NEY (9,10) - You're wearing a dude's boxer shorts with NO washing machines on the set??? EWWWWWWW!!!!!! I don't think even Perv-ati would have skanked that low. Where were you when they were casting for Micronesia?

BOOTED) SANDY (8,8) - Long time overdue. How's Jerry going to contain himself with all those "sex kittens" in the Loser's Lounge?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-06-09     1  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09     2  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     4  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     6  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-06-09     3  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     5  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     8  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     9  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     10  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     11  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-07-09     12  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     13  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-08-09     14  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     16  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     15  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     17  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     18  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     19  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     20  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     21  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-08-09     22  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-08-09     24  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   electropoprebel     03-08-09     25  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   CTgirl     03-09-09     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •