The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-09, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
1. JT (4)– He’s the guy I would want on my team and would want to be aligned with.

2. Brendan (1) – Another one of my favorites, but he lost out on the first spot because he didn’t find the time to talk to Sierra. He got lucky with the way it worked out.

3. Stephen (3) – I’m not quite sure why I like him so much, but I am rooting for him.

4. Taj (6) – Great job in the reward challenge. When she was holding all that weight she looked like a statue of a Greek goddess. I really liked the sportsmanship she had with Debbie, but man she gave too much away at Tribal talking about not needing anyone. Let’s just tell everyone you have found the idol. Her mouth is going to get her in trouble.

5. Sierra (5)– I like her tenacity and the way she’s worked her way up the food chain.

6. Tyson (2) – I’m so disappointed in him. He’s like the class clown who we all know is smart but just won’t try (but is still the guy you want on your team at recess.)

7. Debbie (13) – I’m popping her up a bunch of spots because she held her own against Taj. That was impressive to me (my back would have crumpled under all that weight!) and she’s half the size of Taj!

8. Sydney (10) – She’s not doing much in the game, but I like her. Even I was happy that the guy’s eye candy wasn’t voted out!

9. Joe (11) - Meh. Erik H. v. 2.0, but I don't think he'll make it as far.

10 Erinn (7) – She better get herself together and work on her social game.

11. Coach (8) – At first I thought, kudos to him for swallowing his pride and recognizing that his teammates wanted Brendan as the leader, but then he jabbered on an on about being the seasoned outdoorsman and the strongest looking, bla babla babla…He’s deluded.

12. Spenser (9) – What is he doing out there? He’s supposed to be such a fan.

Booted: Sandy (12) – In the beginning she reminded me of the crazy old aunt who every one likes in small doses and then gets annoyed with. And yup this was the week they got tired of Aunt Sandy K’s antics and sent her packing.

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-06-09     1  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09     2  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     4  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     6  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-06-09     3  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     5  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     8  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     9  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     10  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     11  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-07-09     12  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     13  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-08-09     14  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     16  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     15  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     17  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     18  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     19  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     20  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     21  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-08-09     22  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-08-09     24  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   electropoprebel     03-08-09     25  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   CTgirl     03-09-09     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •