The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-09, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-09 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

I guess I need to put my list in also:

1) ERINN (7,1)- We saw that she took charge of the word puzzle with Brendan. A smart player in this tribe led by a dumbass, a woman of substance and very good looking in this cast made up of models.

What's not to like?

2) SIERRA (1,3)- That's the way you make a power shift in this game, find someone to align with and earn their trust. She finally smiled and that was nice to see.

3) JT (3,4)- Finally, a strong guy that thinks ahead and plans against a twist. That was smart.

4) TAJ (9,6)- She took a big chance of talking to Sierra when she realized that Brendan hadn't done so but it paid off. This woman is smart, positive in camp and strong in challenges. The Anti-Crystal! I get the feeling that she will win the guys over against Sydney.

5) BRENDAN (2,2)- A rule in Survivor is to keep your alliance informed of your moves, to anticipate their needs. I know that going off alone with Sierra may have been difficult after the "firepit" incident but he had nothing but time to find the occasion. Still, a strong player. Is that how he made his millions though, by letting other people do the work? He wouldn't be the first.

6) STEPHEN (4,5)- Stephen is following Taj in one alliance and JT in another. JT and Taj voted differently. That's not good for Stephen.

7) SYDNEY (11,9)- She's finally given a chance to explain her game.

Sydney Strategizing

The sneakiness of the game is fun but don't reveal it to others! Survivor usually eats up the "femmes fatales".

8) DEBBIE (12,13)- I just love watching Survivor's editing masters. You see a crocodile eating up a dead fish that was beached and, right after, you see Debbie walking carefree into camp saying that she was just laying in the water. She won't see it coming!!

9) JOE (14,7)- Jeff mentioned that JT beat Rupert's record but he should have mentioned that this big dude didn't even tie Osten's mark. It's not often that you can say Osten would have been a better team mate.

10) SPENSER (13,11)- Insignificant.

11) Coach (8,8)- OK, he's central to this season's story but now I'm sick of his antics.

Co-11) TYSON (5,10)-

"Unga-Bunga"
Doesn't he look smart?

Booted: SANDY (10,12)- It wasn't her age that did her in but her craziness. She had a good run.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-06-09     1  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-06-09     2  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     4  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     6  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-06-09     3  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     5  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     8  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-07-09     9  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-07-09     10  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     11  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-07-09     12  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-07-09     13  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   garcor     03-08-09     14  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     16  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     15  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     17  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     18  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     19  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   LFJ     03-08-09     20  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   michel     03-08-09     21  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   iltarion     03-08-09     22  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   Aruba     03-08-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   sol     03-08-09     24  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   electropoprebel     03-08-09     25  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 4   CTgirl     03-09-09     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •