The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lame twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-09-08, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lame twist"
This is a lot of discussion over something as simple as a switch allowing 3 members of one tribe to vote off the strongest member of another. Pretty simple stuff that we've seen before. And yeah, yeah, Suzie was a member of Kota, blah, blah, blah. No, actually, she was a member of Fang from the beginning. She was never any real part of Kota. Certain members of Kota never got along with her; so how hard was it for her to go back to Fang? Really, it was a bad move for her. Since Fang is a tribe of 4, it stands to reason that they are a tighter group than Kota. With Kota, Suzie could have stayed UTR while everyone went after the strong. We have seen it plenty of times before. On Fang, I really doubt she makes it any farther than F5.
I don't think the twist was lame or unfair to Marcus. His mistake was not making friends with Dan and bringing him into the fold. They should have had obvious things in common. The strong should have figured out by now that they need to band together or get picked off by the weak. It didn't appear that Marcus made any move to do this. Maybe he was too busy hanging with Corinne. Can't blame him there. I'd be on her like net stockings on a Goth.
On the other hand, Marcus did offer Suzie Final 3. I don't think WHEN he offered it makes any difference. There isn't anything more he could have offered. He foolishly talked about getting rid of Ken to Crystal, but if he talks about voting for Suzie, Crystal could have just ratted him out to Suzie, and he's dead there anyway.
The only problem I have with this late twist is like others have said already, these constant switches make the tribal part of the game less and less important. Fang got its A$$ whipped like few tribes before it, and yet here it is with the majority at merge. There is something seriously messed up with that.
Plus, as we saw with Fans vs. Faves, it really isn't fair when you give some players the chance to be on a tribe with everyone while other players are stuck on the same tribe the whole time and therefore don't get the chance to make alliances with as many people.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08       
   RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     1  
     RE: Lame twist   HistoryDetective     11-07-08     2  
         RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     5  
   RE: Lame twist   mia rules18     11-07-08     3  
     RE: Lame twist   Spanky68     11-07-08     4  
         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     6  
             RE: Lame twist   television     11-07-08     7  
             RE: Lame twist   suzzee     11-07-08     8  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     9  
             RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08     10  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     11  
             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     13  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     16  
                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     17  
                         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     18  
                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     20  
                                 RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-09-08     23  
                                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-10-08     24  
                                         RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-10-08     25  
                                             RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-11-08     26  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     28  
                                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-11-08     27  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     29  
                                             CUT IT OUT NOW   Bebo     11-11-08     30  
                                             RE: CUT IT OUT NOW   LFJ     11-11-08     31  
   RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     12  
     RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-08-08     14  
   RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-08-08     15  
     RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-09-08     19  
         RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     21  
         RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-09-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •