The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lame twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-08, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lame twist"
Hey Michel...not surprisingly I must disagree with your well thought-out rebuttal...

>- Putting 3 votes on Susie at the previous Kota TC was dumb.

I don't believe Marcus unilaterally ordered the weaklings to vote for Dan. No way he knew for sure if Dan had the idol or not. Randy would have known better as an original Fang member so I feel more of the "dumbness" rested with him. Either way...the Anti-Darwin Syndrome was going to play out with or without Marcus. Casting simply put him in the minority.

>- Showing you have so much control on the game that you can throw away an idol was dumb.

I couldn't disagree with you more on this one. With the HII clue known by all 10 players here is the scenario...Everyone goes on a scavenger hunt which gives Marcus a 10% chance of finding the HII; or throwing out the HII and have 100% that no one possesses it. Math was never my strong subject, but I would go with 100% over 10% anyday! Also with the result of the scavenger hunt it was Randy who ultimately possessed the HII and made the ultimate choice to toss it. Marcus never had his hands on it.

>- Sitting between Randy and Corinne at the feast instead of
>mingling with Fang was dumb.

It would have been smarter to blend in with everyone, but I wouldn't go so far to say it was "dumb". Having a 6-4 Kota advantage put him in the majority. By socializing with Fang you don't want to give your Kota allies any reason to suspect you might flip.

>- Making a deal with Crystal to vote out her ally
>instead of Susie was dumb.

I may have to gravitate toward some agreement on this one...but still wouldn't call it "dumb". Had that coincidental "relationship" between Marcus an Crystal not surfaced I truly don't believe Marcus says anything to Crystal about voting out Ken.

>- Waiting for a challenge loss to reassure Susie she was
>F3 was dumb.

So you make a promise you know you probably won't keep BEFORE you have to??? Rob M did that with Alicia in All-Stars. When he figured Amb"a" would be gone after a tribal switch he felt inclined to strike a deal with Alicia he knew he would never keep. As it turned out, Lex spared Amb"a" and he broke his deal with Alicia. This resulted in Alicia casting the fatal vote against Rob at Final TC and costing him the win.

>- Talking about keeping the new Kota tribe strong when the
>vote depended on the weak Susie was dumb.

If your original tribe has the numeric advantge, why not talk about keeping that advantage strong? The fact it depended on a weak Susie was not Marcus' doing as perfectly stated by gracor when this thread was stated. It was circumstantially created by CBS. How sad...How pathetic.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08       
   RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     1  
     RE: Lame twist   HistoryDetective     11-07-08     2  
         RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     5  
   RE: Lame twist   mia rules18     11-07-08     3  
     RE: Lame twist   Spanky68     11-07-08     4  
         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     6  
             RE: Lame twist   television     11-07-08     7  
             RE: Lame twist   suzzee     11-07-08     8  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     9  
             RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08     10  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     11  
             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     13  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     16  
                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     17  
                         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     18  
                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     20  
                                 RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-09-08     23  
                                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-10-08     24  
                                         RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-10-08     25  
                                             RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-11-08     26  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     28  
                                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-11-08     27  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     29  
                                             CUT IT OUT NOW   Bebo     11-11-08     30  
                                             RE: CUT IT OUT NOW   LFJ     11-11-08     31  
   RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     12  
     RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-08-08     14  
   RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-08-08     15  
     RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-09-08     19  
         RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     21  
         RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-09-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •