The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lame twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lame twist"
1 - Marcus voted SUSIE; not DAN. The reason Dan was voted out was because the majority being the weak and pathetic targeted the strong and voted Dan. Your statement makes as much sense as a voter last Tuesday casting a vote for McCain, but because the majority wants Obama President, I guess the individual who voted McCain "went along with it".

2 - Your response on this point makes about as much sense as a submarine with screen windows. Let's see... 10 players; 1 HII; 1/10 = 10%. Yep; I got it right.
I never said Randy having the HII in his hands was bad for Marcus. What I said was since Randy physically had the HII in his hands right from the sand it was his ultimate decision. Obviously you want to get into stupid symmetrics so two can play as this game...WRONG; technically Marcus did NOT have the HII in his hands...he had the BOTTLE in his hand...OK let's move on from that nonsense. You know what I meant.

3 - At Danni's B-Day party it was still early in the game where it was apparent that the interaction was short-lived and both tribes would immediately go back to their own camps after her B-Day party. So mingling with the possibility of a flip would not be a legitimate concern then. During last episode a merge seemed apparent so mingling at the feast WOULD have sent a signal of a potential flip. Let's keep apples with apples please.

4 - I agree he didn't have to say anything to Crystal. But it wasn't "dumb" that he discovered a coincidental connection with Crystal. I don't see it as an attempt of wanting it "both ways". I truly feel Marcus is just a genuinely nice guy who got caught up over the fact that a close relative of his best friend was playing the same Survivor game.

5 - Rob may not have been in "immediate" danger, but with Amb"a" out of the game, I believe his chances of making the Finals would have been remote without a quick substitution.
Come on now...Susie's confessional was nothing more than a lame smoke screen. What did you expect her to say? Golly Gee; because I am a pathetic waste of space let me vote off someone who's clearly better than me??? That's not happening. So what many many before her have done, she conjures up some lame crap to justify her Anti-Darwinism

6 - You're right about Bob's statement. Unfortunately he got caught up in the Anti-Darwinism with the four weakest targeting Dan and the three stronger targeting Susie. Of course in fairness to many of the events that occured this past episode, no one could have planned for a THIRD switch tremendously benefiting the weak and opposed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08       
   RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     1  
     RE: Lame twist   HistoryDetective     11-07-08     2  
         RE: Lame twist   LibraRising     11-07-08     5  
   RE: Lame twist   mia rules18     11-07-08     3  
     RE: Lame twist   Spanky68     11-07-08     4  
         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     6  
             RE: Lame twist   television     11-07-08     7  
             RE: Lame twist   suzzee     11-07-08     8  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-07-08     9  
             RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-07-08     10  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     11  
             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     13  
                 RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     16  
                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     17  
                         RE: Lame twist   michel     11-08-08     18  
                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     20  
                                 RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-09-08     23  
                                     RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-10-08     24  
                                         RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-10-08     25  
                                             RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-11-08     26  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     28  
                                             RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-11-08     27  
                                             RE: Lame twist   LFJ     11-11-08     29  
                                             CUT IT OUT NOW   Bebo     11-11-08     30  
                                             RE: CUT IT OUT NOW   LFJ     11-11-08     31  
   RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-08-08     12  
     RE: Lame twist   garcor     11-08-08     14  
   RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-08-08     15  
     RE: Lame twist   iltarion     11-09-08     19  
         RE: Lame twist   Aruba     11-09-08     21  
         RE: Lame twist   Jims02     11-09-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •