The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mr Personality - First episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mr Personality - First episode"
Who is planning on watching tonight?

I saw Charlie (from Bachelorette) interviewing Hayley on EXTRA on Friday. And Monica Lewinsky was on ET this weekend. Monica also didn't get to see the men until they were unmasked. So she was as clueless about their looks as Hayley.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode joannie 04-21-03 1
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode AZ_Leo 04-21-03 2
 Whitehouse Look-a-like Setting... IceCat 04-21-03 3
 Boooorrriinnngggg SurvivinDawg 04-21-03 4
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode Loree 04-22-03 5
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode WhatareyouNUTS 04-22-03 6
   RE: Mr Personality - First episode SurvivorBlows 04-22-03 7
       RE: Mr Personality - First episode SurvivinDawg 04-22-03 8
   RE: Mr Personality - First episode Ahtumbreez 04-22-03 9
       RE: Mr Personality - First episode Chrissy gal 04-22-03 15
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode Schnookie Palookie 04-22-03 10
   RE: Mr Personality - First episode SurvivinDawg 04-22-03 12
       RE: Mr Personality - First episode Schnookie Palookie 04-22-03 13
   RE: Mr Personality - First episode GeorgiaBelle 04-22-03 14
       RE: Mr Personality - First episode TourGirl 04-23-03 18
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode wildchickenhunter 04-22-03 11
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode true 04-22-03 16
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode smiley 04-23-03 17
 Lawyer Boy Loree 04-24-03 19
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode Femme 04-26-03 20
 RE: Mr Personality - First episode hawkssouls 04-30-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
Count me in! Since "Married by America" is over, I need a train-wreck to take its place!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
I'll just wait to hear what all of you have to say before I waste any time. I do actually have some standards when it comes to reality TV.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Whitehouse Look-a-like Setting... "
Is it just me?

Does the white colored house with the rounded entrance roof and white pillars look like it was chosen to look like The Whitehouse?

I mean... Lewinsky as host and a Whitehouse look-a-like as the setting. That's just too damn tacky!

I'm not even from the U.S. and I'm offended!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Boooorrriinnngggg"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Hayley ain't exactly the bees knees, and Monica Lewinski is big-time heavy. If these guys think she (Hayley) is a catch, then they've given new meaning to the term "desperate". Move over, Rob and your Magic 8 Ball... you and I are no longer the Most Desperate Men In The House!

About the only thing I liked was the guy who called it right about the astrologers (although he made a bleeding fool of himself at the end). Sheesh!

Edited to add: I really expected the sarcasm from Fox, a'la Joe Millionaire... but this isn't being done as well as that...

So when will cigars be given out? Oh-- sorry about that....

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-22-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
I think the mascot guy needs to go and hang out with Brook from The Bachelorette. Why get so angry about being booted? It's not like either of them were in love and dumped. They got their 15 minutes and it's time to move on.

That motivational speaker or whatever he's called is the guy that creeps me out. I have visions of him sticking around & being the one we will love to hate.

So do they travel to Paris and other places or was I seeing things in the previews?

Do they boot a few guys out each week or do they all hang around for the rest of the show? And what was up with all the women they had hanging around their house?

WhatareyouNUTS 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WhatareyouNUTS Click to send private message to WhatareyouNUTS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
What are you nuts?
Monica hosting Mr. Personality
I saw that and it ruined the show for me.
Apparently the Brian Gadinsky found attractive the
same attributes our scum bag past president did.
I refuse to watch her. She is a disgrace! Would of been better off with Rosanne Barr!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
>Would of been better off with Rosanne Barr!

That's another upcoming reality show:

Roseanne to star in new ABC reality program

-SB

04-22-03, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
The party never stops... on Reality TV!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 07:52 AM (EST)

Now, now Hilary, just calm yourself down, breathe deeply.

Sorry, couldn't help myself, just kidding. Actually, I thought she was pretty humorous. Especially during the previews when it showed the guys with the gals and then it showed Monica looking all shocked and all. Like she hasn't been there, done that.
I WAS starting to think Monica and Haley were telepathetic (typo meant) when they'd look at each other after each gift was given.

I'm just wondering what color Linda Tripp's mask is and what name she's going by, I personally think she's number 17, number 17, number 17 (this is me sending out subliminal messages).

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
Holy Cow Ahtumbreeze, my son thought that number 17 was Linda Tripp, too!! (they can do amazing things with liposuction and surgery, but I don't think they could change her horrible voice!)

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
I thought this show was hilarious. Watching guys with masks on trying to impress a woman ... too funny.

Mascot Guy: LOL. With a temper like his, I wouldn't want to be at a game he's mascoting. Can just see him as a giant bird beating up some little kid in the stands.

Motivational Speaker Guy: Scaaaaaaaaaaary! Did you see the look on Hayley's face every time she spoke to him? Was like she was hypnotised. I'm gonna call him Creepy Guy from now on.

Lawyer Guy: Too cocky. I know she said she likes confident men, but he's just too full of himself.

Loser Guy: This guy doesn't have a job, doesn't know what he wants in a girl or where to live. Sheesh! Loser with a BIG L!

I was really surprised how plain looking most of the guys were. I think she eliminated most of the good looking ones. Nice to see the average looking guy get a chance, but I still like to have some nice eye-candy. Thankfully they have the masks on LOL.

I was pleased to see Monica's role understated. She stays in the background. Not in-your-face.

Next week will be fun seeing them try to be romantic with those goofy colored masks on. I'll keep watching this show. Even DH watched it last night and had a good laugh. Especially when that one guy said that he likes to please a woman over and over again, then he likes to please himself. LMAO! Don't think that came out the way you meant it to dude hehehehe

04-22-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
Well, clearly they chose plain looking guys on purpose, since that is a premise of this entire show.

As to Mr. Subliminal... this is one of the things I thought was scripted... more sarcastic humor by Fox.

Especially when that one guy said that he likes to please a woman over and over again, then he likes to please himself. LMAO! Don't think that came out the way you meant it to dude hehehehe

Hayley didn't seem to care for that (didn't she eliminate him?)... but Monica's eyes just seemed to light up!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
True, the show is based on a guy's "personality". However, I would have thought there would be an even mix of plain and good looking.

Hayley didn't seem to care for that (didn't she eliminate him?)... but Monica's eyes just seemed to light up!
LOL. Monica sure seems to be enjoying the whole thing.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
First I agree with you about the show being hilarious.

As far as the lawyer goes most attorneys I know (that are good) appear very cocky. If you can handle their blatant cockiness and get around attitude then you usually find a good person.

I hope he has chance. He is my pick waaaaay over Mister Creepy Guy the manipulator. THAT guy bugs me.

But please either one over Mister Unemployed. Please, please, please!

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the lawyer might be the one who brings one of the hula girls to his room. Don't quote me on that, but I think it's Mr. Blue Mask Man, and I think that's the lawyer.

Sara

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
Didn't really watch, just flipped over during commercials.....
I heard a rumor though....And it explaines why they got Monica to do the show..each one of the losers get a years supply of Turtle wax and a BJ from Monica.......

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
Go ahead and laugh at me, but I actually thought Monica did a good job with the hosting duties. It will be interesting to see how she does through the rest of the episodes. Not only is she Host, but also Confidante to Haley. LOL!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
OMH...I taped the show on Monday night and watched it last night. It was so fricken funny. I think Monica did a good job but I have one question....where the hell did fox find these losers LOL.

Number 7. I like to please my woman again and again and again and then I like to please myself

Yeh I guess there will be alot of that going on now you got dumped LOL

04-24-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
19. "Lawyer Boy"
Here is an article about Lawyer Boy #1

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3843017.html

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
I actually liked it. (I just watched my tape of it for the first time.)

These guys are a riot. "You're not allowed to talk about your financial status!" and there's millionaire boy dropping hints about all that he can give her. Then there's the motivational speaker who wants to control her. Too funny that it's working.

I like it. I think she's pretty Dawg, and kinda funny. (You just miss Trista, don't you?)

I will definitely watch next week. Too hysterical. I loved the way they force the guys to unmask at the end. How degrading. It's perfect.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

hawkssouls 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hawkssouls Click to send private message to hawkssouls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mr Personality - First episode"
after watching mr personality i must say i feel sorry for haley ..all the men that she has selected are selfcentered and only worried about winning the show and getting into her bed..how sad ..Not one of the contestance truly knows their inner being. They know not how to speak from the heart. Hayley hasnt yet opened her inner eyes either altough they wear mask she is still looking at the outer person and the behavioral traits of these men like they are test animals..to truly find true love one must first connect with their inner being..able to open up as to who they are within...i feaqr she will either go with the self arrogant will or the over possesive chris..or the fumbling fool...brian is one who would quickly betray her for the next skirt to walk in front of him..truly the selection of these men has been terrible...
my dearest hayley....listen to the soul who now speaks to you ..this is what i seek and who i am...i am one with inner passion to share.. gaze upon my green eyes and look deep within my soul..open the ears of your heart and listen to the beat of mine..for our souls must come together and feel out the others..i am a soul of passion...only willing to give commitment and devotion to one of equal desires..as i gaze into your eyes i search your very soul in search of this equality...the shell that your soul resides in is of little concern if our souls can reach the stars and soar the heavens together...there is no worldly possesion that can give your soul the peace and tranquility of lying next to one who is one with you in the sharing of the breath of life that we are givin..i bid the well on your journey to find what you search for and am but a guardian that watches from afar. close your eyes and feel my presence around you seeking to guide you....you are not some possesion and you have no possesion to one you seek...find the one that flows through life in harmony with you .flows the inner path of love and passion....i bid thee farewell as i take flight but kno i am but a whisper of wind away...hawkssouls

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •