The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 38 Player Rankings Ep. 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-26-19, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: My Take:"
It’s safe to say we’ve beaten this Ep. 1 thread to death; so, unless we hear indisputable proof of a fix this will be my last visit on this thread.

Yes, Hantz is an A-Hole and according to him he’s wealthier than your average Survivor...although whatever wealth Hantz claims to have is just a spit in the ocean compared to the net worth of CBS.
Point is whatever CBS’s motives were for NOT suing Hantz, enough precedent was set that if CBS DID follow through on a suit against someone else, you just know with our Judicial System some “ambulance chaser” would be licking their chops and use that very inconsistency to countersue. That attorney would have an excellent case to not even charge the client (whistleblower) in lieu of a sizable percentage of the countersue. That’s the reality of the times we live in.

So here we are today with STILL no whistleblower coming forward regardless of the precedent set making some Agreement not worth the paper it’s written on...and Conspiracy Theories continue to be theories.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor 38 Player Rankings Ep. 1   Aruba     02-21-19       
   My Take:   michel2     02-23-19     1  
     RE: My Take:   Aruba     02-25-19     2  
         RE: My Take:   michel2     02-25-19     3  
             RE: My Take:   sj007     02-26-19     4  
                 RE: My Take:   Aruba     02-26-19     6  
                     RE: My Take:   michel2     02-27-19     7  
             RE: My Take:   Aruba     02-26-19     5  
                 RE: My Take:   michel2     02-27-19     8  
                     RE: My Take:   sj007     03-18-19     9  
                         RE: My Take:   Aruba     03-20-19     10  
                             RE: My Take:   sj007     03-20-19     11  
                                 RE: My Take:   michel2     03-20-19     12  
                                     RE: My Take:   sj007     03-21-19     13  
                                         RE: My Take:   Aruba     03-23-19     14  
                                             RE: My Take:   sj007     03-25-19     15  
                                             RE: My Take:   Aruba     03-26-19     18  
                                             RE: My Take:   michel2     03-26-19     16  
                                             RE: My Take:   Aruba     03-26-19     19  
                                             RE: My Take:   michel2     04-01-19     21  
                                         RE: My Take:   michel2     03-26-19     17  
                                             RE: My Take:   sj007     04-01-19     20  
                                             RE: My Take:   michel2     04-01-19     22  
                                             RE: My Take:   sj007     04-07-19     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •