The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-18, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking"
By far the worst episode of the season. OK, since I stated that, I'm laying even odds that Michel will respond by sying it was his BEST episode this season! LMAO!! We start off with the nauseating reactions during the loved-ones segment, another wussy IC, yet another curse NOT reversed, and a desperate attempt by Production to make us think Laurel and Donathan would flip.

1) DOM – Continues to DOMinate the season. The formats for the ICs this season have been woeful to put it mildly, but as a player in the game you still proactively put your best foot forward and play to win. And Dom has done just that. Back-to-back IC wins, a real HII and a fake one to use, and an alliance that should advance to the F4. I doubt he’ll run the table with the remaining challenges, but he has eliminated the castaway who has faired very well in these types of ICs.

BIG DROP-OFF...

2) DONATHAN – I’m moving him up this episode. He was a little of everything...a blindside target, a vote BOTH factions were relying on, and ended up being the table-setter at TC. He is no threat to win a challenge and that ineptness could punch his ticket to the Finals with the potential fire-building challenge at F4. Only chance he has to win is sitting between Seb and Angela...and I’ll eat my hat if that happens.

3) KELLYN – Love her decision to go for the big move this episode even though it was ridiculous to even entertain the notion that Laurel would turn on Wendell for reasons I stated way early in the season. She’ll continue to stir the pot and make proactive moves. A dark horse at the moment, but if she can somehow snatch a seat in the Finals she could steal the title. Kellyn is the one I’m rooting for here on in.

4) LAUREL – She was dead-on with her assessments weighing both scenarios when contemplating which direction to go. Yet, as soon as Dom won the IC and Wendell was the target, there was NOOOOO doubt in my mind which option Laurel (and lapdog Donathan) would take making the remainder of the episode anticlimactic. I also can’t fault her for not latching onto Kellyn’s plan fresh after the “two for the price of one” sting used against her at the last TC.

5) WENDELL – GEEZ LOUISE...with the carrying on he did earlier this season about his girlfriend, he doesn’t have her as his “loved-one.” I would have LOVED to seen his GF’s face when stepping forward for a trip to GI over sharing a reward with her. HaHa! With all the fuss he made over being his father’s clone, one can only hope daddy-o isn’t as much of a sissy as junior. Aside from getting a second shot in the IC with the GI advantage, he also had ALL day to practice the challenge...and STILL pretty much sucked at it. Normally I’d give him props for his gutsy call to not use the idol at TC, but with Laurel the swing vote, it was about as much of a no-brainer as you’re going to get.

6) SEBASTIAN – He should be last for his pathetic handling of the RC decisions. Picking all the guys for the reward and leaving all the girls back at camp?! By all accounts, HE is the one who should have been blindsided. I believe Kellyn would have been able to sell Seb’s boot to Laurel, but at this stage of the game I can understand not wanting to eliminate someone who has pretty much zero chance of winning. If the remaining ICs are legitimate challenges, he could go on a winning run only to be embarrassed in the Finals.

7) ANGELA – That whole exchange between Angela and her daughter was a bit awkward and a lot uncomfortable IMO. Although the fact Angela is still in the game is uncomfortable enough for me.

BOOTED) CHELSEA – A victim of the Anti-Zombie Syndrome. Eliminate the castaway who has excelled at the Survival of the Stillness. Yet, pathetically that’s what has been required to win these Mickey Mouse challenges. I would have rather seen Sebastian or Angela booted, but no big loss for the game with Chelsea now on the Jury.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-10-18       
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-10-18     1  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-12-18     2  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-12-18     4  
             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-13-18     5  
                 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-13-18     7  
                     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-15-18     15  
                         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-15-18     17  
                             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-16-18     25  
                 Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-13-18     9  
                     RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-15-18     14  
                         RE: Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-15-18     18  
                             RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-16-18     22  
                                 RE: Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-16-18     23  
                                     RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-16-18     26  
   My List:   michel2     05-12-18     3  
     RE: My List:   Aruba     05-13-18     6  
         RE: My List:   michel2     05-13-18     8  
             RE: My List:   sj007     05-15-18     10  
                 RE: My List:   kingfish     05-15-18     11  
             RE: My List:   Aruba     05-15-18     16  
                 RE: My List:   michel2     05-16-18     19  
                     RE: My List:   Aruba     05-16-18     21  
                         RE: My List:   michel2     05-16-18     24  
                             RE: My List:   Aruba     05-16-18     27  
     RE: My List:   kingfish     05-15-18     13  
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   kingfish     05-15-18     12  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   sj007     05-16-18     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •