The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-18, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking"
Well, it’s a good thing I’m not a betting man! LOL

On a personal note, hectic would be an understatement to describe this past week, so I have not been as active as usual on these Boards. I did glance at your earlier responses from last week and most were attempts to still “bury Paul.” What really gave me a hardy laugh were accusations like “needless” or “unnecessary” on the...BASHER BOARDS?! REALLY??? ROFLMO!!

Bashing is bashing; if one doesn’t like the heat, leave the kitchen. Accusing someone of “unnecessary” bashing is like calling someone an “honest thief.” Oxymorons at its worse. Especially when the bash pertained to EXACTLY what we saw on clueless Jenna’s face. For the record, if I was going to waste any time (I really didn’t have this week) watching Loser Lounge aka Ponderosa footage, I’d better spend my time watching Libby over Jenna ANY DAY of the week. I’ll take your word that Jenna probably did look good when all dolled up in the Loser’s Lounge. Further proof of the claim I’ve made NUMEROUS times on these Boards...if it was socially acceptable for men to enhancement their appearances on a DAILY basis as women do, we’d be the most AWESOME looking species on the face of this earth!

And the inconsistent manner in which you provide self-satisfaction with your conspiracy theories and rigged scripts continue to entertain. Yes, there’s been cases when cheaters were caught red-handed or indisputable proof revealed fixes. But for every one of those, SCORES of other made-up theories surface that have NOT been proven and never will because THEY NEVER OCCURRED except, of course, in the minds of the theorists conspiring to serve their own agendas.

Consequently, I never read your “time-travel” post. Once an episode airs I choose to focus on the current and I do not go back to prior posts/threads. But at your request I did this time and I’m glad I did because that post was very good...actually it’s a shame no one responded...so I will do so now.

I enjoyed the opening touch with the “grassy knoll” reference. Here’s some friendly advice—take a LOOOOOONG break from that historical event. The Warren Commission book is closed and nothing definitive has been proven to the contrary in over half-a-century.

Your Pearl Island time travel ended up being a mirage. The alternate ending would have supported the Reunion Show confirmation that Lil beats the despicable Fairplay in the Final. Although I’m sure Production would not be thrilled with that outcome either. That whole Pearl Island Finale was a no-win situation with the most pathetic F4 in Survivor history.

Your IC fiction reenactment read like an excerpt from a J. K. Rowling fantasy novel, although was quite entertaining and well-constructed. What could players do? “Blow the whistle?” You’re darn tootin’ they could. And over the course of 30+ seasons that’s EXACTLY what would have happened at least ONCE if there was any credence to these fixes, conspiracies, or rigged scripts.

“TURN ME ON DEAD MAN”
“PAUL IS A DEAD MAN, MISS HIM, MISS HIM”
“IIIIIIIII BURIIIIIIIED PAUUUUUUL”

You just keep entertaining us, Michel. You do it SO well!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-10-18       
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-10-18     1  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-12-18     2  
         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-12-18     4  
             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-13-18     5  
                 RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-13-18     7  
                     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-15-18     15  
                         RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   michel2     05-15-18     17  
                             RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   Aruba     05-16-18     25  
                 Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-13-18     9  
                     RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-15-18     14  
                         RE: Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-15-18     18  
                             RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-16-18     22  
                                 RE: Blowing the Whistle   michel2     05-16-18     23  
                                     RE: Blowing the Whistle   Aruba     05-16-18     26  
   My List:   michel2     05-12-18     3  
     RE: My List:   Aruba     05-13-18     6  
         RE: My List:   michel2     05-13-18     8  
             RE: My List:   sj007     05-15-18     10  
                 RE: My List:   kingfish     05-15-18     11  
             RE: My List:   Aruba     05-15-18     16  
                 RE: My List:   michel2     05-16-18     19  
                     RE: My List:   Aruba     05-16-18     21  
                         RE: My List:   michel2     05-16-18     24  
                             RE: My List:   Aruba     05-16-18     27  
     RE: My List:   kingfish     05-15-18     13  
   RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   kingfish     05-15-18     12  
     RE: S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking   sj007     05-16-18     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •