The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only J..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-08-18, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-18 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Findings? You call these "Findings"?! They look more like random thoughts that occur to someone barely paying attention.

My response to Random thought #1: Ok! It seemed that production was more interested in providing the original Malolo with a fractured Navity than to put Stephanie on the same tribe as Morgan but she shouldn't have much trouble figuring out who received the advantage from Morgan. I still see her as the ultimate benefactor of that twist.

My response to Random thought #2: I've never defended those reactions, simply explained why players feel the need to show emotions to whatever Jiffy says: They want a return invitation. Make Survivor a once in a lifetime opportunity like it used to be and you'll have more controlled characters.

My response to Random thought #3: Chris was getting sort of a bully edit but what do you make of a crying bully? Because of his sick mom, we can't laugh at him but I certainly hope we aren't headed for a repeat of Adam's win in Mill vs GenX.

My response to Random thought #4: Observant viewers know that many players have sandbagged competitions in the past. It's a very smart way to avoid putting a target on your back. Anyway, why rush over these obstacles? By now, everyone knows that the race is meaningless, that the puzzle will determine everything. Why show strength when you don't need it?

My response to Random thought #5: Sending Chris to GI gave Jiffy such an interesting TC that I have to wonder if it was done on purpose. And they wouldn't need any do-overs, just a bag with two openings: One side had the 8 black rocks and the other some white rocks. Jiffy just needed to flip the middle divider when he got to Chris.

My response to Random thought #6: Ehhhh? Christians are not all Catholics... If production had cast players from Italy or South America then finding Catholics wouldn't be hard but in the States they are clearly a minority.

My response to Random thought #7. Morgan did play it fairly well. Angela could very well have been the boot and maybe it would have been smarter. Imagine Chris returning to camp and not knowing what happened. They could have lied, said they all voted against Domenick but he played his idol on Angela... Chris would be thinking everyone was with him but he'd be completely on his own. That could have been hilarious.

My response to Random thought #8: Maybe Bradley and Kellyn should have thrown the puzzle: They knew the other half of original Naviti was more divided so they should have taken the bullet. Then again, they could have fallen victim to Michael's idol. It's curious that you have no comments on the young guy's find.

My response to Random thought #9: Like I posted for Finding 7, I'm not sure voting Morgan instead of Angela was the absolute best move. Sure, Dom and Wendell are not going to work with Chris and Angela but the original Malolo have alienated Dom and Wendell by blindsiding their ally. For Libby especially, this could be costly because Morgan outed her has an untrustworthy player when James was actually to one who switched the target.

Here's something you should investigate: Will the original Malolo's contention that they are the "Best Tribe Ever" prove right? What if the next 4 or 5 votes are Original Naviti leaving us with 8 original Malolos and however many Navitis. I know, most say Koror is the best tribe ever but Ulong was such a terrible bunch of quitters that Koror's crown isn't as shiny as it appears.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "Only J...   RollDdice     03-07-18       
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-08-18     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-08-18     2  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-09-18     3  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-10-18     4  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     5  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-10-18     8  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     9  
                             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-11-18     17  
                                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-11-18     18  
                                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   kingfish     03-12-18     20  
                                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-12-18     22  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-10-18     7  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-11-18     12  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   michel2     03-11-18     14  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S36 Ep03: "On...   Aruba     03-11-18     15  
   The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumor Mi...   kingfish     03-10-18     6  
     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-10-18     10  
         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   kingfish     03-12-18     21  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     23  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-12-18     25  
                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     27  
                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-13-18     29  
                         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-13-18     30  
                             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-14-18     33  
                                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-14-18     34  
     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-11-18     11  
         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-11-18     13  
             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-11-18     16  
                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-11-18     19  
                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-12-18     24  
                         RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-12-18     26  
                             RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-13-18     28  
                                 RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   michel2     03-13-18     31  
                                     RE: The Voice Of Super Spoiler Rumo...   Aruba     03-14-18     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •